It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe in Chaos as Illegal Immigrants Resort to Violence.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Won't be long until ISIS launches attacks and then it's open season on all refugees and immigrants.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Can people,go compare this to the last time war or natural disaster that moved this many people, its not the first time and wont be the last.

All i see is made up outrage and bigot comments against people fleeing another war.
I know its easier to repeat what the media is telling us.

edit on 9-9-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Is anyone really surprised?

Proverb[edit]
desperate times call for desperate measures

In adverse circumstances actions that might have been rejected under other circumstances may become the best choice.

We are getting a glimpse of what will happen during an apocalypse...take notes.

Prescient

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: introvert

Exactly. These videos are shown with zero context. So I went to RTL English and there is a lot going on there in KOS. Locals harassing the refugees, poor Greek resources to deal with the crisis. Greece is in it's own crisis, they don't need to have this on top of it. I think the UN and other EU countries need to get rescue boats in the water between Turkey and Greece and get the refugees to Germany and outwards from there and the US needs to start taking some now also, not 'sometime' in 2016.

Greece should not be expected to deal with this.

Exactly. Scanning through the OP I noticed one very obvious thing that NO ONE in the first page touched:

There are NO articles for reference in the OP, only a bunch of stupid Youtube videos. Not ONE single link to an article (not even a clearly biased source) about this "chaos erupting".

I mean, seriously?

Fail.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Why do these people behave like 'animals' anywhere they go?

We pick them up off the shores of Libya, bring them into Europe, offer them Asylum and then what happens?

they let them through Greece, Macedonia and onto Austria and Germany... look whats happening, they refuse food and water... wont be long before they start rampaging in Austria and Germany!

I think it would have been best to put them into those camps! You can flame me all you want but i think that would have been the best option. Maybe even put them on a train that they say will take them to the border of Austria and Germany but instead take them to the camps (If the aren't willing to go there on their own) , hold them there until they learn how to behave and once syria has been liberated from the scum rebels, queda and ISIS, they can go back home.

why is the msm in the UK ignoring these news articles from Spain, Greece, Italy and France?
edit on CDTWed, 09 Sep 2015 10:00:59 -05000000003010x159x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

How is it 'fail'? The proof is in the pudding!

You seem like one of those people who don't want to acknowledge what is going on in front of their own eyes... you must be well to the left supporting this moronic behaviour and encouraging it.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It's a FAIL because there is no accurate sourced material, just random youtube videos taken out of context.

That you generalize and label an ENTIRE group of people as "animals" who should be put in camps until they "learn" how to "behave" shows your true racist attitude and bigotry.

For that, I have no further comment to you.

This whole ignorant "all Arabs are dirty animals" by so many people is making me sick.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I think it would have been best to put them into those camps

What camps?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This guy is one of the brightest minds and best speakers alive imo. He does a far better job of articulating the issues than I ever could but makes the important points about why mass immigration is not only unwise but unjust to the host nations as well as the immigrants themselves. Continuing unabated mass immigration to the EU will lead to social unrest not seen in Europe since WW2.

Why would anyone want to repeat that experience?

edit on 9-9-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

It's a FAIL because there is no accurate sourced material, just random youtube videos taken out of context.

That you generalize and label an ENTIRE group of people as "animals" who should be put in camps until they "learn" how to "behave" shows your true racist attitude and bigotry.

For that, I have no further comment to you.

This whole ignorant "all Arabs are dirty animals" by so many people is making me sick.

Is that a standard you apply to everything about not labeling an entire group? If I was to scan through your posts on various topics on ats would that be across the board or would it show you have no problem labeling entire groups if you disagree with what they believe or stand for? I don't know and ask because we have a large group of people on ats giving that same I'm morally superior statement to then see them do the exact same thing when they disagree with a group. Just curios

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If a person thinks cultures and the people within those cultures should be half-way preserved, then you are called a racist. That is really a narrow-minded attitude because those that want controls aren't necessarily racist.

Racism is the current meme word that some people constantly use to label others that don't readily embrace the idea that the world needs to become one big brown mix of homogeneity. It tends to shut people up from voicing a legitimate concern. Too many people cower down when others face them with the accusation of racism.

When a country doesn't control and assimilate an influx of other cultures and people slowly and cautiously, everything will change in short time. It's just a matter of time before Europe loses what the rest of the world thinks of as European. Your governments and your laws will change, because no one wants to look like a heartless racist or Islamaphobe by demanding controls on these people.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Where in my post did i say 'all Arabs'?

you said that, not me... I'm talking about the ones in the videos we are seeing.

I don't have a problem with Arabs or others when I go to their Country (not that i've been but I wouldn't have problem because its their Country & Culture). I havn't personally had problems with 'Muslims' where I live but I still don't want to be surrounded by 'Muslims'.

edit on CDTWed, 09 Sep 2015 11:07:22 -05000000003011x122x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: spelling mistake

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Greece is part of the EU.

The EU has been involved in bombing campaigns in Africa and the Middle East

Oh so Greece is part of the eu, they haven't done anything as a country, but they are part of the eu so it's justified and expected? Is that the narrative you're pushing?

I don't know that i agree, but i will say that Greece being part of the EU is kind of akin to Illinois or Mississippi being part of the US.
edit on 9/9/2015 by dogstar23 because: Swype spelling: proof there has not yet been a smart phone invented

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Greece is part of the EU.

The EU has been involved in bombing campaigns in Africa and the Middle East

Oh so Greece is part of the eu, they haven't done anything as a country, but they are part of the eu so it's justified and expected? Is that the narrative you're pushing?

I don't know that i agree, but i will say that Greece being part of the EU is kind of akin to Illinois or Mississippi being part of the US.

HUH?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
At choke points on the way to Western Europe, chaos and growing frustration

www.washingtonpost.com... 438dee388074_story.html

They are not just coming from war torn nations,

Merkel must have lost her marbles,

On the other end of the spectrum, Germany estimates that it may shelter as many as 800,000 asylum-seekers this year. The country’s vice chancellor, Sigmar Gabriel, braced the nation for what could be half a million refugees a year for “several years.”

There are refugees in camps, where are they going to live, work?

In an abandon airplane hanger?, where is the flipping common sense?
edit on 113030p://bWednesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Please explain to me how any of them will end up in the USA.. The only Middle East refugees you guys take end up in guantamino.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Is anyone really surprised?

Proverb[edit]
desperate times call for desperate measures

In adverse circumstances actions that might have been rejected under other circumstances may become the best choice.

We are getting a glimpse of what will happen during an apocalypse...take notes.

or......when those Muslims are told by the European countries that take them in, that they cannot practice sharia law.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Its KARMA....CHICKENS COME HOME TO ROOST

Now if the US/NATO/ISRAEL/WESTERN dogs would stop their wicked chicanery this wouldn’t have happened

Somebody who has been abused and oppressed is one day going to blow up half the Planet

You can’t oppress abuse, invade peoples land without a cost

THE BILL IS COME DUE!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
September 2015

www.bbc.com...

An estimated 340,000 asylum seekers have arrived in Europe so far this year, most braving dangerous sea journeys from North Africa and Turkey.
France said on Monday it would take in 24,000 refugees over the next two years, while about 18,000 people arrived in Germany last weekend alone.

Frustrated Migrants Break Free from Refugee Camp in Roszke, Hungary

www.nbcnews.com...

Migrant crisis: More troubles in Hungary as Austria, Germany near tipping point

www.cnn.com...

If they are near tipping point now, what happens when they keep coming.

They nations ignored ISIS in the beginning when they should have taken them out.

Or was that the plan? Destabilize the middle east.

Why are other middle eastern countries not taking in refugees, maybe because they want to migration to happen.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Please explain to me how any of them will end up in the USA.. The only Middle East refugees you guys take end up in guantamino.

well, when all of them vow "death to America", where do you think we should put them, in a house next to where you live?....how are the middle eastern refugees that were taken into Europe so far, working out?.......I thought all those middle eastern countries wanted America to stay the hell out of there......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join