It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe in Chaos as Illegal Immigrants Resort to Violence.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Whatever we were going to do with them 'sometime in 2016'.

Maybe come up with with a plan. Ie have something in place. I mean seriously though, we drop everything, we pick up refugees and then what?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I edited.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Europe is having to come up with plans on the fly... why should they bear the brunt of the responsibility? This is a western created problem, in large part. Shouldn't the leader of the Western world be the ones helping the most?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Europe is having to come up with plans on the fly... why should they bear the brunt of the responsibility? This is a western created problem, in large part. Shouldn't the leader of the Western world be the ones helping the most?

So Muslim radicalization is a western created problem? Really?... Why isn't it the responsibility of those nations they are escaping from? Why aren't they being sent to other African nations? Many of those nations are rich in oil. Why don't the African leaders take care of their own internal problems?

BTW, if you think that the western leaders will be the ones helping these people you need to take the blinders off.

edit on 8-9-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I truly feel for Europe right now. As an American, i feel guilty as hell for this mess. My government will do nothing to aid them from this mess they have spawned. Apologies European members...the potus, gov, and US MIC should be roating over open fire for this.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Architects of the 9/11 false flag and an engineered "global war on terrorism!"

“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

Netanyahu Rejects Syrian Refugees. ­ ‘We are not a European country!’

edit on 8-9-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Gotta get that oil...!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

It won't be long before Europe would consider this lunatic's idea as an option:

And if these Syrian Refugees were to come to the US, this guy and many other of those in far right would be more than happy to put them in the cotton fields.
edit on 8-9-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

We can start by getting the hell out of their countries and stop bombing them

The easiest answer isn't always the most profitable.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The answer is for us to circumvent our government and start reaching out and connecting with them on a person to person basis and letting them know how we don't like what they are doing either but let's work lets work together to solve the problems here instead of fighting each other.

We are people too.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: yuppa

but the ones who started it first bear the highest blame.

You blame both, but with an important caveat. That needs to be highlighted as it changes the context of what you said.

They Invaded FIRST it is THEIR FAULT THE MOST. That sall im saying there.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If the present refugees are of the same composition of previous ones according to Eurostat they are about 80% male of fighting age and the pictures I have seen support this. The MSM says they are refuges but would you leave your mother, sister and elderly behind if your city was in danger? I wouldn't. The Islamic state has stated they will use refugees as both a psychological weapon and cover to sneak their operatives through. I'm glad I live far away in Australia but even our traitorous pretend "conservative" government wants to risk our safety by taking some it. Never voting for them again EVER, I would prefer the left win than vote for those who pretend to not be leftist extremists but are.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Let me give you an example. During the Mariel boatlift, I wasn't there but one of my uncles was, it was known by U.S. authorities that the Cuban regime had released a majority of criminals from their prison to send to the U.S., as long as they were not political prisoners. The U.S. had to discern who was a criminal/radical from those who weren't.

Instead of allowing all these people to ANY country the same safety measures should be done, more so when 72% of the illegal immigrants are males.

BTW, to those who would claim such measures have been in place I point to you as an example the fact that the U.S. government allowed young criminals from South America to enter the nation, some of those criminals have been caught already committing crimes in the U.S.

Meanwhile the Obama administration and other leaders in Europe are allowing many people, including radicals and criminals into the states.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what happens to a non-radicalized immigrant who speaks 5 languages, is a Cambridge graduate, and is trying to escape the conflict from Ukraine with her American husband.

edit on 9-9-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

That fine but adding a bunch of people to the mix with no plan and infrastructure in place exchanges 1 external problem for multiple internal problem. That's exactly what Europe is doing. It's crazy. Since the leaders created the problem sure reach out and help. But if that help involves creating multiple problems for a city or people who didn't create the problem, doesn't make sense. Makes things worse for more and no proper help is given.
edit on 9-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

We can start by getting the hell out of their countries and stop bombing them

Has jack squat to do with current issues in Europe. Like when did the US bomb Mexico? ect.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
I truly feel for Europe right now. As an American, i feel guilty as hell for this mess. My government will do nothing to aid them from this mess they have spawned. Apologies European members...the potus, gov, and US MIC should be roating over open fire for this.

Think of what you are saying in light of the facts that those rushing to get out know they can get right in the welfare line and end up in some cases in a four star hotel ect ect.

By the way be sure these threads are populated with shills. Its that or some are very stupid.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Strange how no one mentions the muslim 'crusades', where countries were converted at the point of a sword, history really does need to be taught in western schools, and not the muslim version of it.
Christians were in Jerusalem long before the muslims ransacked it and slaughtered the inhabitants.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Its about time saudi Arabia coughd up some cash to help their fellow muslims from Syria, and the other oil states, bunch of hypocrites.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

We are in a full blown BS war. Full blown with crap flying everywhere. And deep.....in very deep.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The age of entitlement has come full circle..

a reply to: InTheLight

You ain't seen nothing yet either..

And so it begins...
edit on 9-9-2015 by TheLaughingGod because: It has begun!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join