It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe in Chaos as Illegal Immigrants Resort to Violence.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It really gets to me when I read that nonsense...we bombed them, they bombed us, etc. Like the common man should shoulder the responsibility of decisions made by their idiotic governments.

I accept zero responsibility for acts committed by anyone other than myself. I do not vote, will not vote and validate this sham of a system.

I ain't killed anyone...bombed anyone, never wanted to or asked for anyone to do any such thing...did anyone here bomb anyone?

Are you responsible for the actions of your so-called leaders? Stop trying to trick people into thinking they're responsible for something that they are not - it's a load of BS that people for some reason rarely dispute or even question when some moron says it. You may shoulder the burden of responsibility if you vote for these clows, me...I'm a spectator and nothing more.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here's an interesting proposal by an Egyptian billionaire. He's asking Greece or Italy to sell him an island for refugees; he'd call it Hope.

Source

"It's a very simple solution," he told CNN Friday. "They sell the island to me and I'll make a temporary shelter for these people. I'll make a small port or marina for the boats to land there. I'll employ the people to build their own homes, their schools, a hospital, a university, a hotel," he said.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Merkel says Islam 'belongs to Germany' ahead of Dresden rally
www.reuters.com...

en.europeonline-magazine.eu...

Western governments have long feared the possibility of Islamic State militants quietly slipping across their countries' borders. Now, amid the worst refugee crisis in decades, some are again sounding the alarm, as tens of thousands of refugees continue to enter Europe – raising concerns that extremists could be slipping in as well, CNN reported Monday.

Opportunistic smugglers have reportedly been helping small groups of ISIS fighters travel from southern Turkey into Europe for months, hidden in cargo ships filled with hundreds of refugees, according to an ISIS operative and several smugglers quoted by BuzzFeed in January. The ISIS operative claimed some 4,000 fighters were already waiting in Europe, intent on fulfilling ISIS's repeated threats to stage attacks around the globe. He said such attacks would be in retaliation for U.S.-led airstrikes against the group in Iraq and Syria.

“Just wait,” he told BuzzFeed earlier this year.

Hundreds of thousands of refugees fleeing war in Syria have decided in recent months to make their way to Europe, where there is more economic opportunity than in Turkey -- more than a million Syrians have taken refuge in Turkey. Last week, a picture of Syrian toddler Aylan Kurdi, whose body washed ashore on Turkey’s southern resort coast after drowning during a dangerous boat journey in an inflatable dinghy, raised awareness of the refugees' plight. The incident ignited international concern over the refugee crisis wrought by years of conflict in Syria. It is in that tide of desperate refugees that more ISIS fighters have been able to quietly slip into Europe, according to individuals quoted by BuzzFeed.

www.ibtimes.com...

This is not a pretty picture.

Economic opportunities?
Does Europe need migrant workers to fill all the job openings, I thought many migrants already there protested because there ARE no job opportunities.
yes we need migrants, all our workers are queuing at the foodbanks while being kicked off sickness benefits just before they die. 2000 people died shortly after being deemed fit for work. The bedroom tax was introduced to make way for large immigrant families whom are averaging 6 to 7 children.
13 percent 1 in 8 people were not born in the u.k and these are the ones that we know about. Some evil people want thousands more little white girls gang raped repeatedly and having their tongues nailed to tables.
Never mind the falling wages,high house prices and zero hour contracts, we really need more migrants.

And one more thing why do western women dress like whores in the eyes of those who wear the modest hijab?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.

- Thomas Paine

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The refugees will have to understand that nobody owes them anything. Just because they show up on a shoreline in a boat without registry, does not entitle them to anything. Yes, we should show some humanity, provide them with temporary residence in a camp, and begin a migration process for those who agree to assimilate into the nation.

For those who fail to comply with this, set up a deal with another African, or Middle-Eastern nation to take them. If those nations refuse, then keep them detained until there is a stable place in their nation of origin that they can be repatriated to (U.N. administered regions or areas where the prevailing government control probably won't be challenged anytime soon.

The thing is, to those who refuse to comply have to be rejected. They don't get to come up from their nation of residence, legally or no, and make demands.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
"EUROPE in chaos"?
I've noticed no chaos in Vienna, not even in the Westbanhof (where the refuges came) a few days ago, let alone elsewhere. I've noticed no chaos anywhere in Europe, as a matter of fact, except (some) in Greece.
And indeed your post goes on to say that Greece is experiencing daily events of violence.
Which I am sure it's true, but Europe is a lot more than just Greece, so such an alarmist and grossly exggerated title is totally unnecessry and doesn't lend credibility.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What I want to know is why can't I go running to america and just say, I am staying and give me work and a house. I could not do that, so what in earth is the same allowed just because some country somewhere has a problem? (It's not a question.)

Obviously as another ATS member said. Let them in, let them stay then let them vote for the same government that let them in. All games.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

a large majority do feel that countries like England owes them everything they ask for because of colonialism and the crusades.

Entitled, pathetic BS. "My 10X Great Grandfather was mistreated, you owe me something for that" How can anyone claim reparation for something that happened 100s of years ago, to someone they didn't know and probably never even heard of, till it was a convenient excuse to whine?
If I wasn't there and you weren't there, I don't owe you sh**.

Try telling that to Israel.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

not my cartoon but it seems to fit a lot of threads latey

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

This seems to be quite popular, blame the west while it is islam which is an outright destructive hateful theocratic divided ideology.
Judge the tree by its fruit, the fruit of islam is al qaeda, al nusra, hamas, muslim brotherhood, boko haram, isis, IS, taliban, hezbollah, anzura, al shabaab, and many more including supporters of this sick ideology spread all over the world.

Since the west is blamed as always, i'd say it is about time to stop this madness and bomb the islamic state back to the stone ages along with the gulf states who are funding this war and do absolutely nothing for the refugees from Syria.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

A random fight among people crowding to get immigration papers and a mini-riot caused by police killing an unarmed person is hardly "Europe in chaos".

This kind of fear-baiting is disingenuous and kinda racist.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Little harsh but you do have a point that either way help or bombs the west will be blamed, condemned, and demands will be made.

If that's how you feel work the political system. I'm not quite that harsh but if you come for help you better be humble and grateful. Don't start none when you get here, there won't be none. If you do start something don't be shocked by the reactions and scream and cry hate and racism as if that will provide cover.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moors

A random fight among people crowding to get immigration papers and a mini-riot caused by police killing an unarmed person is hardly "Europe in chaos".

This kind of fear-baiting is disingenuous and kinda racist.

Not sure Europe is in chaos, how's it been working out for Sweden so far?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
Meh....been happening in my country for a good 50yrs now.......land swapped for goods,now they want it back...............mmmm.........maybe we should take our welfare back off them as another fair trade eh?

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Among the immigrants there is only about ten to 20 percent who has fled the war, the rest comes from Eritrea, Nigeria, Somalia and other countries, they simply want a better life in Europe.

This is not new, this has been going on for years, only now it has gotten out of hand since smugglers make big money by getting people into Europe from the coast of Libya or Turkey.
But we simply have no homes and jobs stashed somewhere, so many immigrants will be send back but the Syrian refugees will get a life in Europe.

It is harsh maybe, but i find it harsh when i see people helping refugees and some who already live in Europe steal food and drink from refugees.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Eventually it will be them, or us. We just need to get all the sell out New World order puppets out of control of the decision making, which is the main problem here, and is the root cause of all of this. I mean you got the lunatics John Kerry and Hillary Clinton over here in the USA wanting to bring in hundreds of thousands of these people when millions of Americans are already jobless. The people won't have it, it's already reaching a boiling point. Merkel is doing the same thing in Germany. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Goes back to my standard statement. If your country has plenty of available jobs, medical services, surpluse of social service funds, no homeless, hungry, low student to teacher ratio, bilingual school staff, etc. Great. If not you are solving one external problem and creating like 50 internal and the newcomers and existing will all hurt.

Better to have an infrastructure in place and allow numbers based on availability. And progress. Allowing a mass influx of people especially with language barriers and the infrastructure instead in place. With cause a ton more problems than it solves. But people can work the political process to address it, and don't complain about any negative side effects if you support the pack them in first approach.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadcatsrule

And the same cartoon would apply to the middle east.

They don't want westerner's there.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: deadcatsrule

And the same cartoon would apply to the middle east.

They don't want westerner's there.

Dropping bombs is a pretty upfront tactic, not really Trojan horse like. Cia running around a country stirring up crap...possible point. But even then at most we want control by puppet leader, not really flooding the lands with large numbers. Bit of a stretch, possibly see it fitting.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Well that is obviously a problem, as i said we simply don't have a pile of houses and jobs nor a surplus of social funds, we had to cut spending with 56 billion a year to balance the budget.
700.000 people are without a job, so it will be quite a challenge to provide refugees and immigrants with their needs.

But the immigrants will be going to many countries in Europe, not only the Netherlands.

Apart from this, it should not only be Europe who takes in immigrants and refugees, The US, Canada, Australia should do a lot more that they are doing currently.
We don't have to expect any help from the gulf states since they are wary of people who are different than them.

Only if they are slaves, preferentially female of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join