It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Season 6 ! !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Really.

Another 'not much of a show'.

Almost glad they are on break again.

And the writers read the feedback on the net to pick it up or just cancel it.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
MEH.

First, I'm confused, did I miss something? Was someone deconstructing that tower on purpose to make it fall?

Anyways, mostly yawns til the very end. That weird kid was stressing me out. They should have just bound and gagged him and carried him out like Judith. And I just didn't want to see Carol and Morgan get into it at that time. Morgan was right - it wasn't the time, too many other pressing matters. Plus, Carol should have known she wouldn't win in a fight with a short knife versus a 5 foot stick. And throwing down with two wildcards in the room like Denise and the Wolf was just stupid.

And, I suppose there was never a chance of avoiding Negan....

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I totally agree about the Glenn thing being dragged out and it being written badly how he survived. werent the zombies clawing at him under the things. I mean they wouldnt just go away would they they knew he was there right?? i thought there was going to be some sewer drain. or Jesus was going to save him Like Glen saved rick in Season 1 in the tank.

But about Darryl no way they kill Darryl do you know how much merchandise he sells? haha i mean he just had a mobile game come out.

i am in total agreement with you that they killed off the wrong Dixon brother Merly is a way more compelling chracter. his ability to go rogue at any time would add some thing to the group that he is only with them because it benefits him. that would add way more drama and chaos. and him being the only one who is not afraid "officer friendly"

but no way they kill off Daryl

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

again the writers get to do there own thing at this point. If they stick to the comics its awesome. but I think the next episodes are going to be good. they introduced Negan in the sneak peek. (even though I dont know how they will do his character justice because he is not a fit for tv character maybe HBO every word out of his mouth is the F word.) frankly they tamed Abraham's character alot. But in the second half of the season they usually get back to the mian story arc.

My hope was that Glenn would die at the ned of 2016 season and it would Lea din to "All Out War"

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
in All out war there should be no talking no cha
racter development just a gangs of New york style battle.

A picture says a thousand words

edit on 2-12-2015 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Am only saying Darryl will die because to kill Glenn at this point would just be a waste of a buildup; who knows though? The writers seem to be making it up as they go and I kinda don't care anymore. The merch angle is something I didn't really consider but it's def valid.

I would've really liked it if Rick hummed tiptoe through the tulips as he sparta kicked that annoying kid right in the back into the swarm.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Killing Daryl would kill the show.

Glen may still die, but like in the comics.

And, I suppose there was never a chance of avoiding Negan....

If I was driving the truck, I simply wouldn't have stopped. Would have been pretty hard for them to get on the bikes, start them, and avoid the truck, in the time they would have had. Would have taken out most of them, and the others' bikes probably wouldn't be in a position to be ridden after it. Of course, the truck would be hit by gunfire, but eh... I'm going to go out fighting, not surrendering, when I have the upper hand.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It's back! This episode was much better than anything in the first 1/2 of the season. IT did have some flaws though. Like the kid going mom mom mom in the previous episode...it didn't show it like that in this episode. What Darryl did in the beginning was awesome but how could NO one see what he was doing? And Rick's group was walking in the daylight. Then it was dark. What the hell? Good episode but sloppy at times.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I use to be a big walking dead fan.

Yeah it's back, and I didn't even miss it being gone.

Something's wrong with me people.

Hell I totally FORGOT about it.

Getting ready to watch last nites episode.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

And Rick's group was walking in the daylight. Then it was dark. What the hell?

I know, I'm like, "How big is this frickin' town???"

Pretty stupid move to bring the mental case kid along. Jessie's hot and all, but damn man, put your foot down on that one. Damn you producers for getting my hopes up that Carl was dead. Jeez...he has to be the luckiest guy in the Apocalypse to have survived his stupidity. (who the hell didn't check porchdick Jr for a gun?)

At least Father Fearful and Mullet Man balled up and pitched in.

Right out of the gate though, Daryl's little stunt was just refreshing.

And damn if they didn't make me think Glen was going to bite it again.

All in all, one of the better episodes of the season though.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I thought so too.

The opening sequence. Well that was just simply AWESOME.

They are really playing with people acting like Glenn is going to die.

That's twice now in this season alone. I am starting to think they really are going to kill him off.

And Carl getting shot in the eye, and LIVES ?

Geezzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Think it was the best episode of the season.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well I for one wont miss the kid, yeah, I know how heartless that sounds, His mom on the other hand....

I thought they saved Glenn just so he could punch out saving Maggie and her unborn. I was like damn he's going to go down doing the selfless love deal. The Wolf biting it was a bit of a surprise to me when she popped him a couple of times, [Look at the Flowers Wolf, Look at the flowers] Even if wolfy hadn't been shot, and had survived the bite and lived I still wouldn't have trusted him nohow.

One of the better episodes of the entire show not just this season imho.

Hell, even the Preacher grew a pair...

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I was like what was RIck thinking letting the preacher take his kid.

I wouldn't have trusted him.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I actually wrote that saying down.

If ya gotta eat snip don't nibble.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
(who the hell didn't check porchdick Jr for a gun?)

I had to re-watch that scene. I think that's either his mom's gun or possibly Carl's. A coworker pointed how that may have happened to me earlier today. I don't think jr was packing. If you watch it again, a hand gun is shown falling in the street when the Walkers started munching on their mom/son nighttime happy meal. He probably grabbed it in the confusion.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah ditto, I still don't trust him. He has a pretty huge Karma factor to work through with regards to his former parishioners.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Father Fearful has simply gone off the reservation too many times.
He's a total liability, and needs to be cut loose.
Hoping he buys it sometime soon.

Mullet Man just is what he is. He's kind of the guy we want to survive because he's an everyman, even if a coward.
Even though they BOTH stood up this episode, for some reason, we respect it more with Eugene. At least he's honest about who he is (a no-skilled, but smart, coward).

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Kind of overkill to set fire to a stream with an rpg when they have lighters and stuff.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Maybe but, it was cool!

To me!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

It was definitely cool, am glad Darryl finally became useful again.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join