It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Season 6 ! !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

So, Jesus was a decent guy after all? How does someone that can best Rick and Darryl end up taking orders from anyone? Just curious.

Poor writing.

I think the jury is still out on Jesus. Repeating how they 'don't have ammunition, and the Baron acts like they do.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
My odds on who dies as of right now:

Abraham 50%
Maggie 20%
Glenn 20%
Darryl 10%

80% Glenn
70% Abraham

They wouldn't dare kill off the redneck or a pregnant woman. Lori was the exception. She was evil.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Well, what was up with Big Red just lying there letting himself get choked and not put the hurt on that dork?

He has a crisis of conscience LOL.

He can't make up his mind which girl he wants.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well that didn't go as planned.

Neegans a woman?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Awesome episode. That changes my odds of death.

Maggie 40%
Abraham 30%
Glenn 10%
Darryl 10%
Carol 10%

And it makes my wonder why they showed Morgan there at the end? Why? Could it have been in the future? Maybe he was making a cross for Carol or Maggie? They have jumped around in the timeline some so maybe they did it here too.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Since they have been foreshadowing Glenns death all season.

I am saying 95% Glenn dies trying to rescue Maggie.
edit on 7-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The whole time that alarm was going off, I kept thinking Carol and Maggie need to get in the vehicle and drive around, ready to pull them out. (Or at the very least, hide and take cover from any patrolling forces).

Not sure why Negan didn't have folks on the roof. Oops.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just how many people does Neegan have anyways?

Daryl RPGed about six or seven, Glen and the others skull shanked about another half dozen in their sleep, Not to mention another 4 or 5 when they riddled the hallway through the door from the armory , I saw a few fall during the running battle of the hallways and plus two more on the way in to begin with.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
From the preview, it seemed like only women were holding Maggie and Carol....so wonder if that plays into it too.

They mentioned a pantry before, I'm hoping in the time between dark and light, they loaded up the armory and pantry supplies.

Personally, I would have just pretended like I didn't hear the walkie. Given the limited range of those things, the folks that got the gals were likely a patrol....so shouldn't be too many more of them.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
For the good of the group, maybe they should risk losing Carol, Maggie, and the baby. Terrible but they have so much more to lose. TRY to get them back but don't let the saviors control the situation more than they already are.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Not to mention another 4 or 5 when they riddled the hallway through the door from the armory

I am not so sure Glenn and that guy did kill all of them.

Cause when they opened up the door Jesus was standing there.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Funny if Carol had listened to Maggie, and went to help.

They probably wouldn't have been caught by Negan.
edit on 8-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I thought I seen them growing weed.

I imagine that ?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lol it definitely looked like they had a grow going on it that room.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Lol it definitely looked like they had a grow going on it that room.

Now it makes a little more sense them taking all that food from the 'Baron'.

Munchies.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So is Negan a person or a group of people ?

Lools like Glenn got a reprieve .

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

He's a guy that runs some messed up survivor cult I think. They're dragging out the introduction a little though.

That was a cool episode! I liked how they had the power dynamic between carol and the ginger chick. Setting fire to the guys in that room was pretty awesome too.

Odds of Carol dying have gone up a bit. It always happens to badass characters that get a conscience.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Good episode. The show is on a roll. When Carol set the room on fire, one of them looked like a kid. A teen for sure. Could have been that group's Carl.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Was pretty cool. Kept waiting for Carol to make her move. Knew she'd use the Rosary to get free....and with talk of stored gas, I knew why she asked for a cigarette. Really seemed they were screwed. Maggie got more badass, huh?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I think Carol identified too closely to the redhead. She was actually someone she feared. Carol I think has always drawn on her resentment/hate towards her abusive husband and didn't react with fear towards men, but rather anger. The redhead on the other hand, she could identify with and this made for a weird situation.

I think Carols cheese isn't fully secured on her cracker.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join