It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Season 6 ! !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Darn. I hadn't watched the latest one, was planning to today.
Thanks for the spoiler.

But honestly, I am not finding this season to be that good so far. I have trouble watching the episodes until the end. I keep thinking of other things I should be doing.

I actually really liked the Fear of the Walking Dead, and was bummed it had so little a number of episodes.
I think I have grown tired of the usual characters and settings.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Literally my reaction! And then why the hell did rick grab him and not just let him fall!!!

I am holding out hope though.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I almost had tears in my eyes last night watching this. I kept saying "No, No, No!"
cannot believe they would kill him off like that, and not some heroic way that we deserved. Heck Merle had a way better death scene than that. But the thing is if it turns out Nicks body fell on top of him and the walkers only ate nick, then what does that do for the series? It was fresh blood all over glens face. I believe it has to be rotten flesh that can be used as a camouflage, while fresh blood just attracts them.
But apparently, there are pictures of Glenn filming with a yet to be introduced character to the show called Jesus.
So perhaps the show will keep Glenn kicking around. But something better happen asap because that amount of walkers will devour Nick pretty fast and just keep digging until they hit pavement.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Forgot to mention Ricks hand.
I wonder if hes going to cut it off himself in the bathroom of the RV, Or if hes going to take his chances.
I know, i know, i know, it wasn't bitten! but the blade was covered in zombie guts and went right into ricks hand. Not much of a difference there between a bite drawing blood or a blood covered knife.
Unless its only zombie saliva that makes people get sick enough to die, then the virus that's already in their blood takes over.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

What should happen is that he goes off and starts his own group that's not bat # crazy like Rick who basically killed Alexandria in an imaginary effort to try and save it.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

But then Negan wont get to beat Glenns head in with Lucille, in front of everyone!

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

If I remember correctly I think in Season 2 it was mentioned that technically everyone is already infected.
I think it was one of the things they found out at the CDC head quarters. So anyone that dies comes back as a walker.
That probably got dropped by the writers because it's not as dramatic as the whole getting bit thing.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Aparently it makes a difference to some degree because they were alluding to it on Talking Dead. Something happens to you, but not sure what.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The only way i can personally see Glenn coming out of this is if he used Nicks body as a human shield. Meaning, picking him up all the while covering himself and using it to knock down enough zombies to allow himself to get into or under the dumpster... unnoticed.
That's quite the feat for someone Glenn's size to do. Assuming Nick shot himself in the brain, there would be zero chance of him coming back as a zombie, or using his fresh organs as camo.
I think it was a crappy death scene but if the writers somehow have it that Glenn comes out of this unscathed, then the show will lose some credibility to me, by favouring circumstance with a main character.
I mean look at what happened to floppy hat guy - Sturgess, he took off like a mad man through the forest, only to have his body found by the crew, serving as a delightful meal to 5 or 6 walkers....But i also think back to how Glenn has gotten out of many sticky situations - Atlanta, the well on the farm, Beating the killer flu at the prison, waking up in full riot gear after the prisons fall on a ledge above frenzied walkers, the tunnel with tara...It goes on and on.
So i just cant see this being the end all for Glenn. You would figure it would have been a much bigger scene, like him sacrificing himself for everyone or something along those lines.

But believe me, i would love to see Glenn get out of this some how.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I don't think he got bit, think he cut his hand on the machete thay was in a walker.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Agreed.

Glenn is the perrenial character, the very definition of humanity - post Apocalyspse. They can't reeeeallly let him die, can they? It's him or Daryl that will be the last ones standing.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
People?

Glenn's dead. He was torn apart in one of the most unworthy ways to go.

Something did happen to Rick's hand, and if he was going to cut it off he would have done so like when they did Hershel's leg.

I am still bummed about last nite's episode.

And then there were four original people from the first group.

Rick,Carol,Darryl, and Karl.
edit on 26-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Come to think of it... i don't think Rick being cut from a zombie guts, covered knife, will result in him getting sick.
I remember when Shane was trapped on the bus and used his walker poking knife, to cut his hand to draw blood, so he could bait the walkers. He was fine after that.

I wonder if we could get the title of this thread edited so that people new to it, know there will be potential spoilers discussed after the newest episodes air.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well after you mentioned that something was said by the producers on the talking dead, i googled it and this is what Scott Gimple had to say:

"Dear fans of The Walking Dead, this is a hard story to tell and when we were planning to tell we knew our friends at the Talking Dead would be talking to you about it and knowing you'd all be talking, and feeling and commiserating, I knew we should say something about it lest our silence say something we didn't mean to say or not say," Gimple said in a statement. "So I'll say this: In some way, we will see Glenn, some version of Glenn or parts of Glenn again, either in flashback or in the current story to help complete the story."

So perhaps this isnt the end for Glenn.
Maybe its actually Nicks day dream. They could be standing on the dumpster, nick has this flash/ dream sequence, then in a couple episodes we cut to Glenn and Nick still stuck on the dumpster. ( I know im grasping at straws here. )

Plus like i mentioned there are pictures on the net with Glenn and other cast members still filming with the Jesus Character i brought up earlier... or maybe those pics are diversions to not give away the story.

Im excited to see we have a 90 minute episode next week though!

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Or maybe Gimples comment :

"So I'll say this: In some way, we will see Glenn, some version of Glenn or parts of Glenn again, either in flashback or in the current story to help complete the story."
Was relating to Maggie being pregnant and that we would see an Asian baby and Glenn in flash backs ?
lol just speculating!

Glenns death scene
www.youtube.com...

After watching this a couple of times, ive drawn to the conclusion that hes not dead.

Nick is on top of him serving the walkers afternoon tea. Glenn still has his gun in his hand. He uses it to pop the walkers in his immediate area, with them falling on top of him and covering his body in a tent like fashion.
An unknowingly passerby, out on his afternoon walk, happens upon the melee. (Morgan?)
Parting the sea of walkers with elbows and his staff all the way to our beloved Glenn. The 2 of them take refuge in the trash dumpster. Discussing politics for the rest of the afternoon.

Remember folks - you heard it here first!
edit on 26-10-2015 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2015 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I don't think he's dead but the writers really want you to think that he's dead. I bet we assume he's dead and will show up randomly in a later episode. Rick didn't get bit and was cut by the knife stuck in the zombie he killed. He does make a big deal about his hand though so im not sure if its foreshadowing. The drama is gonna come from everyone from Alexandria dying and Rick's group all coming out of it alive. but who knows

spoiler

I saw some pics of Glenn on set with Tom Payne a character from the graphic novel. I would assume he isn't dead considering he was wearing his gun holster and looked like he was part of the scene

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Such a great episode, dead or not. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. This season is the reason why I love this show so much. I'm also happy that the zombies are the biggest threat. For a long time humans were the biggest danger to the group now we get to see just how horrifying being eaten by a horde of zombies would be..... again

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

IDK, didn't they use blood and guts and stuff as camo from walkers in the past? He would have plenty on him at that point.

Albeit that the situation is highly unlikely that he made it out, I think the premise is there to say that he let them much ole d bag and he was overlooked.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I agree Glenns dead. He got mauled, he's not coming back. It was either him or Michonne.

Im sad I liked Glenn. They better not kill any more of the originals! or later arrivals. lol. I had heard a fave would go and at first thought it might be Carol because she wasnt in the colour bits I don't think. but maybe Im wrong, I binge watched the first 3 episodes and the black and white/colour thing was kinda confusing. or it was for me

Im loving it so far, as good as any season. Liking Morgan.

ETA I just re watched Glenns death scene again, Michonne got free first, I thought she got free after Glenn.
edit on Friday12fAmerica/Chicago2015-10-30T19:12:45-05:00123112302America/Chicago by lifecitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That's what I thought. If he got bit he would have instantly cut his hand off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join