It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Season 6 ! !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Yeah, he was kind of neutered lately, for some reason.

But blowing up a bunch of guys with an RPG is a nice way to go back to kicking butt.....

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Episode 10 was good. Jesus is pretty damn awesome. All those goods lost though. Ouch. Another good show.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Jesus is a trojan horse.

Rick and Darryl running. Sweating their snips off.

There Jesus is with a toboggin, and an overcoat.

How much do people want to be there is a letter carved on his forehead?
edit on 22-2-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
SPOILER ALERTS......

For the first time, I found myself wishing both Rick and Darryl would die. I counted. They made 14 boneheaded decisions this episode. All of which were no-brainers. I kept saying to myself, surely they can't be THAT stupid...and yet....boom! Another dumb decision after another.

You have a truck of supplies. Why do you stop, for ANYTHING? Get back to town, come back out tomorrow!

Guy physically bumps into you? (and you and a buddy have a gun!), other guy holds gun on him while you check for stolen property. Hell, we do this NOW (guy bumps into you, you check for wallet, keys, etc.)...let alone in the zombie apocalypse!

You just let the guy walk off? No! You at least tie him up (something they kind of figure out later) if you don't just shoot him.

You hear shots. One of you guards the truck, (especially from the guy you just let go), and one of you investigates (or even better, you don't care, and just get back to town with the truck!

You track down the guy. Kill him now! Nope, after he goes Bruce Lee on both, you just tie him up loosely? Then you just SIT in the truck twirling keys? No...at least DRIVE!

So, he's on top of the truck, you brake hard and he falls off. Good! Now run over him. Nope. Darryl wants to beat him up. What? Fine, so they do that (again ignoring the truck, and ignoring this walker trap), and somehow put this truck anywhere near a lake? Yet again, Darryl ignores a chance to just shoot Jesus.

Ok, so they lose the truck, but Jesus is knocked out. Do they cap him? No. Do they just leave? Nope. Let's take him back to the city. Are you effing kidding me? He nearly took out your top fighters (sans Michonne), and you think it's a good idea to take him back and stick him in a room with a flimsy glass windowed door? Seriously?

Just painful the level of stupidity they gave these two characters this episode. I'm pretty much on team Jesus now, because at least he can think.

How much do people want to be there is a letter carved on his forehead?

Far too smart for that. My bet is that he's one of Negan's upper echelon, and was sent to do the very thing we see in the last minute of the episode. Deliver a message to Rick.
edit on 22-2-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Yeah I guess it's supposed to be telling us the last few months since the cleared Alexandria have made them weak. I wasn't feeling Richonne either. I thought I would, really, after all the build up.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Jesus was pretty cool, my guess is he'll turn out to be a good guy and do lots of important arse kickery.

Rick got over his chick being eaten kinda fast but I suppose there's no time for moping in the apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Kinda of fast ?

Last episode the town was destroyed.

This episode everything was rebuilt and Carl was up walking around. After getting shot in the eye.

So a matter of weeks, if not months had passed.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Two months (the actress who plays Michonne mentioned this on Talking Dead after).
Still not so long....

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Still it's not like Rick ever slept with her.

He pined away for her.

Really wasn't much to get over.
edit on 22-2-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
True. Certainly had his chance though...but blew it. Though, at least he got some this last episode, just a rude awakening, hehe.... (the sex was so good, they saw Jesus!)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
And here I thought Jesus was a bad guy.

No carved letter in his forehead.

And looks like we have another 'governor' archetype.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Somebody's gonna have to die taking down Negan, the foreshadowing is becoming a bit obvious now. My guess would be either Abraham or Glenn. If it's Glenn I'll be more annoyed just because the will he won't he die thing would've been dragged out for so frigging long with near misses.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
There were just a couple of things that bothered me, as if MY opinion mattered!
Off the top of my head...was it necessary to have Rick start rubbing Michonne's leg during the ride to______in the RV?
I mean, they weren't set out on a cross country vacation. I like that they finally released some of their frustration and feel that in the Zombie Apocalypse that they would be a more interesting "power couple" than Maggie and Glenn (yuck!). However, when we're at work let's keep it business...IMO...the distractions aren't needed...

Getting the RV stuck in the mud was sort of ludicrous to me. It just seemed unlikely, not that it would be IMPOSSIBLE just that if he wasn't so distracted (the PDA LOL) perhaps it wouldn't have happened at all? You would think that he would have a fresh outlook...clear state of mind...

Why doesn't Abraham just get with both? I mean, there isn't enough men or women IMO with good chances for a long life. I am sure that they would share?! Look at how the "frustrations" are making him talk nonsense about pancakes and bisquick and such! I don't know, it just seems like he's making a big deal about it...I agree with the two raincoats though!

I think it was Jesus that called the leader a "baron"...could that possibly be leading up to connecting the show "into the badlands"? I am one of the few who kind of liked that show, perhaps it is just that there are some of the same writers on both and "baron" is just a catch word now...

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, what was up with Big Red just lying there letting himself get choked and not put the hurt on that dork? Maggie stepped up her game and called Baron Von Scatterbrain on his patronizing sexist garbage quick enough. I too feel something ominous is possibly about to happen to one or more of the group.

Also and one last thing. Just how in the hell would a few walking stiffs make a car roll over on an empty highway?!?!

Who was driving and explain that so we could all have a chuckle.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I was thinking that was the aftermath of a Negan attack. Didn't the guy say something like Negan saying the delivery was short?

So, Jesus was a decent guy after all? How does someone that can best Rick and Darryl end up taking orders from anyone? Just curious.

At least Maggie saw it for what it was...look, we got guns, you got food. (In this equation, I pretty much get where Negan was coming from). To be honest, post SHTF, if we encountered an armed group of 20-30 guys at the ranch, we'd make the same deal (and then on like the 3rd shipment, maybe poison them all with a slow-acting poison)....

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
And there you have it. THAT is how Negan will find out what happened to his men. Unless Rick's group just comes out and tells him when they face off. And Gregory sure is a prick, eh?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have a feeling Negan already knows about his guys.

It's getting pretty crowded though, unless that's all we'll ever see of the Wolves. With Hilltop, Negan too?

Yeah, the Baron needs a real attitude adjustment. Hard to believe he'd hold onto any power in the aftermath of a few deaths though, since his leadership is predicated on keeping them safe.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Of course Negan has to know about his men but he just didn't know who was to blame. When Abraham and Darryl mentioned it, know he's going to find out for sure. Loose lips sink ships.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Maybe Michonne will die, I can't call it but somebody's going.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
My odds on who dies as of right now:

Abraham 50%
Maggie 20%
Glenn 20%
Darryl 10%

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join