It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Its Open Season On Killing Whites and Police"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by Urantia1111 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

It can be open season on whoever as far as I am concerned. Better have more and better weapons than I do ( which for the record have all been lost. Better be more effective than I am. At that moment someone isn't walking away. Simply philosophy, don't start none, there won't be none.

Just remember, you're always on defense. The attacker gets to strike first, and they get to choose where/when to attack.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

It can be open season on whoever as far as I am concerned. Better have more and better weapons than I do ( which for the record have all been lost. Better be more effective than I am. At that moment someone isn't walking away. Simply philosophy, don't start none, there won't be none.

Just remember, you're always on defense. The attacker gets to strike first, and they get to choose where/when to attack.

Best of luck. All I know is someone isn't walking away . If someone wants to kill me for whatever reason I can't control that. It comes down to are they willing to give up their life in an attempt to take mine. If that's ok, great. Won't end any other way.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Explain what, it's a supremest group, all of them are crazy just about. This guy's message is just as looney as the rest of them, like the KKK member that killed three people. What he is saying is no different than that Ku Klux Klan member.

AND it's a video on YouTube, where even if we don't like it, they too have a platform. Just got to filter that junk out.

AND the only difference between the 2 is that one is already in prison for murder?

Aren't we in an atmosphere today that when someone goes off their rocker and kills someone that we all sit back and say, "Hmmmm, I wonder if there were any warning signs?"!!!

Well here ya go! This guy is showing ALL THE SIGNS!!!! At the least, if society is serious about preventing tragic deaths why do we turn a blind eye to it in this case?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
In my opinion the government wants a race war. It will distract from whatever nonsense they feel like pulling in the chaos, and honestly this is bull(CRAP) Why should we let the government win?

I don't know that it's a race war we're heading towards but the signs of an impending civil war are all over the place. And the way you can tell is that the people themselves want the civil war. The conservatives want to get rid of the liberals, the liberals want to get rid of the conservatives, the people hate the police, the police are tyrants, blacks are mad at everyone else, whites want to purge the mexican populace, the rich are saying let them eat cake, the poor are preparing to eat the rich, and I could go on. No one wants to coexist, no one wants to compromise, no one wants to even talk to the other.

Tempers are flaring, violence is next.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Another peaceful BLM spokesperson

This stuff keeps rolling out, and people keep defending them

This is NOT the way they want this to go.......

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Best of luck. All I know is someone isn't walking away . If someone wants to kill me for whatever reason I can't control that. It comes down to are they willing to give up their life in an attempt to take mine. If that's ok, great. Won't end any other way.

Just saying, if I were that desperate or for some reason found myself in a society where such a thing is how I would have to get by, I would never start doing home invasions pretending to be Jack Bauer. I would watch a home, figure out how many people live there, and get each of them by surprise while they're not at home. If I had a disagreement with someone, I wouldn't attack then and there, I would get behind them on the street as they're going about their business, and shoot them from the back. The bravado and looking for a fight is the best way to ensure you don't make it

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Why does there have to be an agenda involved? Can't we just call the guy in the video an ignorant racist and move on?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
As others have mentioned above, it seems those in control want a race war, or anything to distract us from their actions. If we are looking at each other as the cause of our plight our gaze is not fixed on the true enemy of us all. Can you imagine the power us common folk united could rear, if we just dropped the petty bs that separates us?! It is not us against them, it is us against us, and that is how they want it.

If this " Noble King" is leading the charge of blacks against whites, I hate to admit it but whitey will prevail. The guy thinks Lions hunt Buffalo! That is a long swim for dinner, and most Cats do not like water.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why does there have to be an agenda involved? Can't we just call the guy in the video an ignorant racist and move on?

We can, but these things are ceasing to be isolated incidents and are instead indicative of what people actually think.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Actually is not that we have more craziness is just that is more sensationalism behind the media, this is not unintentional this is a very calculated way to steer public opinion and create chaos in order to see certain results.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

www.rawstory.com...

Is this guy locked up yet?
He is out preaching violence as well.

Or is it some how different?
edit on ndWed, 02 Sep 2015 10:31:51 -0500America/Chicago920155180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on ndWed, 02 Sep 2015 10:32:25 -0500America/Chicago920152580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Just saying, if I were that desperate or for some reason found myself in a society where such a thing is how I would have to get by, I would never start doing home invasions pretending to be Jack Bauer. I would watch a home, figure out how many people live there, and get each of them by surprise while they're not at home. If I had a disagreement with someone, I wouldn't attack then and there, I would get behind them on the street as they're going about their business, and shoot them from the back. The bravado and looking for a fight is the best way to ensure you don't make it

Anyone with an ounce of sense is never looking for a fight . Again I have a simple rule of don't start one there won't be none. I have a big heart and I'm a good person. Someone wants to kill me for whatever reason can't control that. I am aware of my surroundings, can hope my reaction is good and gets me through. All I know is someone will not walk away and it's a chance it's me. And I'm not going to fear the idiot in this video or people like him of any race or political persuasion and that's the best I can do.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Do all the Aryan brotherhood and kkk members speak for all of the people that want to defend the Confederate flag? Do we know who this guy is or just some random guy on YouTube that is black so he must be the spokesmen for BLM.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yeah, he even said #BlackLivesMatter got it all wrong, so I'd call him the opposite of a spokesperson.

What utter fearmongering BS.

And I'd bet the guy wouldn't shoot anyone. Least a cop.
Just a loud mouth trying to incite others.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Of course let's blame pc!
PC has nothing to do with promoting violence.

It is about not saying that an entire race are violent animals with no place in society.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

He doesn't have to shoot anyone, only to get others to do it. Therein lies that danger. As a matter of fact it is already happening.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

www.rawstory.com...

Is this guy locked up yet?
He is out preaching violence as well.

Or is it some how different?

He should be!!!

What because he is white do you think I would feel any different?

As far as I am aware it is considered "terroristic threats" under the law? People get locked up all the time where I live for running there mouths saying they "want to kill someone or themselves".......

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I believe in personal responsibility.
& freedom of speech.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

No you said if there was a white guy doing it he would be locked up. So I asked why this guy hasn't been.

Locking people up for words is a hard thing to do I think. You have to be able to show they will act on those words. Until then they are just talking right?

We don't have to agree but they are allowed to say or something like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join