It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

"Its Open Season On Killing Whites and Police"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:44 AM
My blood is boiling. Boiling I tell you!

Have they arrested this f***** yet?

By God they better put a stop to this now.

Any PC thoughts I ever had. Any desire not to express racist thoughts are now thrown out the door.

Go ahead you crazy animal. Keep talking like this. You are setting your people back 150 years.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Seeker Mom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:45 AM

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Night Star

Actually is not that we have more craziness is just that is more sensationalism behind the media, this is not unintentional this is a very calculated way to steer public opinion and create chaos in order to see certain results.

I suppose you're right. It is so very disturbing. This solves nothing and only encourages more insanity, more innocent lives lost.

Some may blame parents for not raising their kids right. There have been many good parents who had kids who went wrong somewhere down the line. Where does this start and how the hell do we prevent such things?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:47 AM
All we heard in the roof threads was "don't buy into this racist divide and conquer stuff!" Yet here we all are again dishing it out.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:49 AM
a reply to: Seeker Mom

So one guy throws away your convictions?

Doesn't make much sense unless you were just looking for a reason to throw them out the door.
By doing they you are giving this guy exactly what he wants.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:50 AM
a reply to: Night Star

If you go back to where the whole issue of racial division has become main stream media news, you will see that is been pursue to achieve a desirable result.

Be violence against police officers or just create a social insurrection when it comes racial divisions.

Whatever it is, we may find soon what is been hiding behind the resent resentment and violence that is showing all over the media lately, when a particular issue is been exploited in ways that creates anger and calls for more violence you know that is been done intentionally.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:54 AM

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Do all the Aryan brotherhood and kkk members speak for all of the people that want to defend the Confederate flag? Do we know who this guy is or just some random guy on YouTube that is black so he must be the spokesmen for BLM.

Hey , how often do you actually see them out on the news doing this?

How often do you see them in groups chanting to kill black people?

Not saying it doesnt happen, but seriously your logical disconnect with this is astounding......

Case in point the Tea Party 2-3 people were found to be racist, the WHOLE Tea Party gets labeled racists....STILL to this day

Whole groups of BLM people shouting racial , anti-white slurs and calling to put Pigs in a blanket, and "dont label a whole group racist because of a few people"

It would be one thing if crap like this was isolated, but its not , we hear them being racial just about every damn week.....

This guy is an avowed BLM guy, hes stated it, look at his blog, look at all the stuff hes done with the BLM gathers...

Come on

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:56 AM
a reply to: Sremmos80

That is because in discussions like these people are forced to take a stance.
Nothing fruitful can come out of 'Black Lives Matter', or mirrored 'White Lifes Matter'.
It only polarizes the population with intolerance, anger and eventually violence as a result.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:57 AM
Let me know when it turns out in his favour, until then...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:06 AM

Case in point the Tea Party 2-3 people were found to be racist, the WHOLE Tea Party gets labeled racists....STILL to this day

So if you can't beat then join them right? I bet you didn't like when that happened but yet here we are doing it.
Just like when someone shoots up a place, gun owners are not with the don't blame the many for the actions of the few.

The kkk/brotherhood have been at every flag rally since the discussion began and yes making threats of violence to those that were not with them. Or the anti Islam rallies.

So do we play into the divide ans conquer stuff like we said we shouldn't when roof wanted his war or do we like we are in this thread
I already linked a white guy saying it what was time for violence on black people, specifically the blm, seems like the races are even at this point. Think roof even killed more to date in his racial motivated attack .
edit on ndWed, 02 Sep 2015 11:08:08 -0500America/Chicago920150880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:07 AM

Human nature. Once you take a stance you do so because you feel you are right. So if it's blm, roof and the tie into the confederate flag, etc. At that point if you support blm or the confederate flag. Any issues with what you support will be to either say it's a small percentage or you can label the whole thing based on this person or deflect. If you don't support or like something then also by human nature you will attempt to label the whole thing bad in anyway possible. The points and views are always the same, just opposite sides depending on the topic. Basically a bunch of people not doing any real thinking about any given topic and falling back on emotions and natural reactions. And of course if you support something nothing about it can be wrong or you wouldnt support it, so the arguments get recycled.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:10 AM
The day I see brothers not giving an angry stair at one another and not shooting each other over coloured clothing and imaginary things like boundaries , and respecting their sisters, like they'd respect their own mothers, is the day they'll be truly free.

As for the Cops, Black or White Im sure they ready to crack some skulls.

As for white, people, well they need to loose some weight.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:11 AM
a reply to: Sremmos80

So what is your solution? Lines are being drawn, yet we are to do nothing? Cops are being actively hunted whether on duty or in their homes. What are we to do? Other than shout down others why don't YOU propose a solution...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:14 AM
a reply to: Specimen

That was odd, white people need to loose weight??? Not much of a topic tie in but ok. Though if you look at over weight broken down by race it seems all could lose some weight. Seems like a topic for other thread though.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:19 AM
a reply to: Reallyfolks

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:20 AM
What would you expect from a culture of gun loving, macho man, hiphop, lets nukem mentality of the American male

Garbage in Garbage out!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:24 AM
Divide and conquer. Keep the herd fighting among each other and they will not notice the farmer taking them to the slaughter house.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:26 AM
a reply to: jrod

Amen to that.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:33 AM
His website is private and you must join to see what's lurking there.
I have a pretty good idea without seeing it though.
He mentions "making social changes" before things blow up.
I'd love to know what changes he and others would be satisfied with enough to drop the hardass routine.
I can understand their frustration and anger towards police, that's an outgrowth from the war on drugs in many ways.
But why is it open season on random white people?
When Blacks marched in Selma there were Whites right there in support.
Same goes for MLK jr - Whites have always supported equal rights and social equality for all.
Even now there are many, many Whites who support the BLM - do their lives matter?
It doesn't sound like it.

I don't believe there are any changes that could be made that would end this hatred and anger.
You could put every last one of them up in a mansion and pay their ever expense and they would still blame the "white devils" for everything wrong in the world.
I guess it's really up to them, I hear lots of talk but not much action - just a lone nut or 2.
Ramp it up and you'll find out just how much of this the rest of society is willing to tolerate.
I truly dread that moment but I don't see them backing off this.
For most it's just a big mouthed bluff they don't want to follow through on.
I hope they figure that out soon.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:40 AM
a reply to: Doom and Gloom

Not meet hate with more hate. Not trying to be all lovey dovey but hate with hate doesn't do anything but fuel the fire. I don't have an end all solution just don't see the point of letting one video of some ignorant racist person get to us. To me he is just taking advantage of a situation to try ans act like something he is not. Why give him the time of day?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:42 AM
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Ya white folk could stop shooting up schools and other public schools. Also stop killing each other at such high rate. White people kill white people 86% of the time. Kinda puts that 93% number we always toss on about black people into some context huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>