It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'All Lives Matter' march draws more than 20,000 in Alabama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Black Lives Matter didn't start out meaning Black Lives Matter more. It meant they matter ALSO. It wasn't trying to take away from other races, it was trying to point out that Black Lives are as important and highlight some issues with police shootings/brutality/arrest/sentencing etc.

I think the majority of All Lives Matter people are just kinda dumb and don't get that, or they're a bit (or very) racist, or they're like me and think that BLM has turned ugly (though I don't have a banner in this fight).

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: THEatsking

The 1% aren't racist, they're power hungry and they use race as one of multiple ways to keep us all down. This institutionalized racism and hate is all part of how they keep us all divided. You're doing a great job falling for their BS, keep up the good work on the division of us all against those who oppress everyone.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

There is systematic racism in place.

Yep. They just want to be treated equally as badly as the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Black Lives Matter didn't start out meaning Black Lives Matter more. It meant they matter ALSO.

This is a very simple yet concise description.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Chill out...you just lost the argument

live and learn!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Chill out...you just lost the argument

live and learn!

Please spare me of this type BS. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Your welcome!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Even on a thread about folks coming together in the spirit of brotherhood...there are some members that feel the need to foster division and try to advance their political dogma....amazing!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

and theres something wrong with raising money to help those displaced?

Nope, unless there's exploitation going on.

hes said many times on his radio show that its not just for Christians, its also for Jews, and muslims that arent muslim enough

Yeah so he says. What non Christian wants to listen to all his Christian dogma though? Not Muslim enough? Meaning that non-extremists are not welcome in their own religion... he is forever stoking Islamophobia. Looks like it works too, eh?

But even at that, you see a problem with raising money to get those people out of there?

Get out of where? Mexico? Central and South America? All while crying about how we're being invaded and how it's massive personality flaws that makes them come here and suck off our teat. How about he addresses the real reasons people leave their homelands?

Again, he can kiss my ass. You can be the fool and lap up the honey dripping off his tongue and be manipulated into bigotry if you want, I just hope you wake up someday.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

There is systematic racism in place.

Yep. They just want to be treated equally as badly as the rest of us.

BLM are a bunch of bullies who want special treatment for the color of their skin.

They are planning to disrupt the Minn State Fair, claiming racial inequality which is unproven and the facts say otherwise.
They just want to see an equal amount of black faces in the booths no matter if they have experience or meet the standards for quality of their product.

“When I got selected into the fair, they didn’t even know what I looked like,” said Giandalia, one of the fair’s newest vendors, who identifies as biracial. “They didn’t ask me, ‘Are you black? Are you white? ... They select businesses to go into the fairgrounds based on their product, based on their experience.”

To hell with the truth though as far as BLM is concerned, they will just bully their way wherever they can get away with what looks like on the surface a racial issue. They can pop up anywhere, say a hospital has a brainwashed blind follower and reports to them that half of their nurses are not black....in comes BLM.

from the Minn story,

One vendor calls the protest valid, and the organizer says he sees few who look like him. The State Fair's director says race isn't part of process.

There you have it, a BLM organizer in cahoots with a vendor (or maybe the vender was actually made an organizer, cannot tell which by the wording)......it is like a planted agent, recruited for an agenda. Infiltrate and attack.

Source of Minn story

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
That is cool that they marched and yes all lives matter but what gets me is this whole issue was brought up by people making up that BLM some how says that their lives matter more.
Which isn't the case.

Why can't they just have their own movement with out all of us dogging on it and trying to counter it?

Is there some bad parts sure, but I have seen a lot of this all lives matter coming out of some bad parts too.

It seems to be a badge worn by some of our most prolific racist groups.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You certainly like to make up a lot of crap. Why is that? You don't like the State challenged?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Even on a thread about folks coming together in the spirit of brotherhood...there are some members that feel the need to foster division and try to advance their political dogma....amazing!

never fails

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

You certainly like to make up a lot of crap. Why is that? You don't like the State challenged?

You cannot make this crap up. It is real, there is proof. You don't like being shown proof that BLM are a bunch of bullies using mob tactics instead of following the law to bring grievances.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Why can't they just have their own movement with out all of us dogging on it and trying to counter it?

Not dogging on it, but it's just more division when we need unity most. Their problem is a symptom of a bigger problem that needs all of us to combat. All this movement does is benefit the people in charge. That is the problem with it.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Puppylove

It isn't about unity either, it's about Christians unifying to 'fight the evils of the world'. Not one mention of the issues black people face, not one mention of police corruption, civic corruption, state corruption or federal corruption. I even suspect that Beck's goal is to turn it into an anti-Muslim movement.

OH it's because they are Christians?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I can see the division angle, but I have also seen all races and creeds at those protest.

The all lives matter is just as divisive if we want to go that route, as it was born out of people angry at BLM.

I would say that BLM should tone it down a bit and get a little better organized, but I would never fault a group for protesting.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Like proof that Soros was behind Occupy? Debunked!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Reading comprehension clearly isn't your friend.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I agree, not a fan of all lives matter being the banner that unites us, but at least it on the surface is actually about unity, which means, if it grows beyond it's founders it can be a positive thing. Where as blacklives matter is not about unity, so when it grows beyond it's founders it instead promotes division.

I'd rather a movement which unites everyone that might be able to get the numbers to be put to use against the greater problem, than one which is divisive by it's very nature and attacks a symptom rather than the cause.

Which is worse? "I'm fanatically devoted to us all working together to fix things for all of us!" or "I'm fanatically devoted against things that hurt me and others of my skin color only!"

edit on 8/31/2015 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/31/2015 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join