It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'All Lives Matter' march draws more than 20,000 in Alabama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

sure is a lot of hate going on around this thread, and its all coming from the BLM crowd

Shouldnt that SAY something?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

So......you're surprised the MSM didn't cover this?

Silly Rabbit!
Don't you know that everything in the US is "all about the blacks" and their chosen agenda?

Give,
It
Up!

Well I wouldnt go that far, but I would say that the MSM is more on board with the division tactics, whatever they are and that doesnt just pertain to blacks....

Look at how they report gun crime Vs people saved by carrying a weapon legally

Look how often they report Cops being heroic, over Black people being shot by cops

Everything they do is meant to divide, So I wouldnt say color has any bearing there

just the divisive agenda

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Yah you'd think that MLK's niece would get respect from both the Progressives and the MSM but they hate Glenn Beck too much so they ignore her. Of course the MSM wants to ignore anything which doesn't serve their agenda. MSM is controlled and they want division and racial strife to continue to escalate.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: nullafides

What is wrong about it?
That is exactly what happened... It wasn't until the BLM came that the ALM started.

a reply to: infolurker

And if I posted 3 videos of people saying that all the people protesting for the flag need to stop or chill or what ever would that change your thoughts on it in anyway?

The answer should be no because they don't represent everyone.

Yet 300 supporters is supposed to represent the public more so than 20,000 supporters? In your view only the 300's opinion should be shoved down our collective throats?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Only a simple choice divides mankind at any moment in time and that is a choice made to serve one's self; one the other hand a choice made to serve one's fellow man can only help to accelerate manifesting the dream, of a unified humanity.

" Ignoring all prejudices of caste, creed, class, color, sex, or race, a swami follows the precepts of human brotherhood. His goal is absolute unity with Spirit. " --Paramahansa Yogananda

edit on 31-8-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yah you'd think that MLK's niece would get respect from both the Progressives and the MSM but they hate Glenn Beck too much so they ignore her. Of course the MSM wants to ignore anything which doesn't serve their agenda. MSM is controlled and they want division and racial strife to continue to escalate.

Ya they do, their distain for him over rides the good that is being done, that says more about them than him actually..

Ive listened to Glenn for over 12 years straight, and Even I admit he went through a period there where I didnt agree with him and he was getting on my nerves and was off base, but the guy has really had a turn around...

He does a LOT to help people, and his views have evolved a bit as well

Hes taking a CRAP ton of heat right now for not being a Trump supporter.....

But the fact that he was able to get together with TRUE Civil Rights people, who have been there, done that , and MADE the difference, and STOOD with King, and the left and BLM people dismiss that?

Says more about the real agenda then equality

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

In your view only the 300's opinion should be shoved down our collective throats?

Where did I ever say that?
ETA:
Guess you missed where I said I was against that march huh?

If All lives mattered why do you need to make a separate movement that wants to overshadow a current one?
BLM is not saying their lives matter more, so why try and dwarf it?

edit on stMon, 31 Aug 2015 21:24:12 -0500America/Chicago820151280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You insist a non racist movement is racist simply because it has an identifier. You've been shown repeatedly that is not the case, it's been explained to you ad nauseum. It's willful ignorance.

You don't seem to even realize despite proof, that the justice system treats black people differently.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

You insist a non racist movement is racist simply because it has an identifier. You've been shown repeatedly that is not the case, it's been explained to you ad nauseum. It's willful ignorance.

You don't seem to even realize despite proof, that the justice system treats black people differently.

No i insist that a "non racist" movement is inherently racist when it refuses the idea that All lives matter

I Insist that a "non racist" movement is racist when its CONSISTENLTY , caught yelling racial slurs

I insist that a "non racist" movement is racist, when its reaction to "All lives matter' movement where many many champions of the REAL civil rights movement being present with 20,000 other people, is to demean , downplay, and get vitriolic......

Funny how the tea party not long ago had 1 or 2 people, that said some racist things, the WHOLE LOT were labeled racist biggots

The BLM movement has nasty racial slurs chanted every other day, along with plain VIOLENT bigoted rhetoric

And they "arent racist"

Ya. Ill take "all lives matter" for 20,000 Alex, all day long

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Im still mind blown that anyone can see this as a bad thing........

Whatever your ideology

Whatever your thoughts on Christians or Glenn Beck or whoever

20,000 + people got together to share a message of hope, and love and action....

Not ONE arrest, not ONE iota of malice

for one whole weekend

Anyone, should be able to look at tthis and say "thats a great thing"

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

No i insist that a "non racist" movement is inherently racist when it refuses the idea that All lives matter

It does?

I Insist that a "non racist" movement is racist when its CONSISTENLTY , caught yelling racial slurs

Citation?

I insist that a "non racist" movement is racist, when its reaction to "All lives matter' movement where many many champions of the REAL civil rights movement being present with 20,000 other people, is to demean , downplay, and get vitriolic

Has BLM even commented on it? Or are you just basing that on what 3(?) people have said in this thread? None of us are part of BLM as far as I know.

Funny how the tea party not long ago had 1 or 2 people, that said some racist things, the WHOLE LOT were labeled racist biggots

Many tea partiers are racist. However, I was one of those that assumed most were racist... based off the pictures and the stories that went along with them... I was new here then. I talked to many people here about it, did some fact checking and realized I was wrong, still don't agree with them but on that I was wrong and I admitted it and apologized for it.

The BLM movement has nasty racial slurs chanted every other day, along with plain VIOLENT bigoted rhetoric

Citation?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Every "citation" can be found weekly with multitudes of videos that come out with them saying that crap

Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon?

Thats better then "All lives matter" "Unity" and nothing violent?

Stop it Kali, just stop, There was NOTHING wrong with this rally and it actually did good

The fact that you cannot recognize that AGAIN says more about you than the people who gathered.......

End of responses to you

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Every "citation" can be found weekly with multitudes of videos that come out with them saying that crap

So it should be no problem posting them then, right? How many hours do you devote to your hatred by the way?

Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon?

Is racist? Were they actually planning on frying up some cops? Or was it just a chant not dissimilar to fans of a sports team taunting the other team? Do you think it's unjustified for black people to be angry at police?

Stop it Kali, just stop, There was NOTHING wrong with this rally and it actually did good

Beck is a scam artist, so no... I won't stop.

End of responses to you

Awww my feelings :'(

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
All lives matter is as misguided as the black lives matter movement.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
'All lives matter' is code for 'I have no idea about the systematic injustice that occurs on the basis of race in this country.' AKA 'I'm totally missing the point.'

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney
'All lives matter' is code for 'I have no idea about the systematic injustice that occurs on the basis of race in this country.' AKA 'I'm totally missing the point.'

all lives matter is code for

"whatever race, creed , or color you are you mattter"

Civil rights activists stood with this, do you think you know better?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

20,000+ peaceful people , in the largest movement in that city since Martin Luther King

Say different.......

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

Really? They are peaceful. BLM is anything but.

In rarely seen angle on the Black Lives Matter mob takeover of a NetRoots Nation Presidential Town Hall last weekend in Phoenix, Arizona, activists from the group scream explicit calls for violence and chaos, using an Occupy Wall Street style call-and-response technique to advocate “burn everything down,” “shut this # down,” and “rise the f*ck up.”

the entire rant was orchestrated by Black Lives Matter Founder Patrisee Cullors, who can be seen in the video enthusiastically pumping her fist and shouting along with every incendiary statement.

Nor is Black Lives Matter a fringe group; they have been embraced and given fealty by the highest levels of the Democratic power structure. Cullors told a British interviewer, “We’re going into halls of power now. Many of us are meeting with mayors or meeting with local government. Some of us have met with President Obama himself to talk about the demands.”

Ms. Cullors’ name appears on White House visitor records.

Last week, Breitbart News exposed that convicted cop killer Assata Shakur is one of the heroes of the Black Lives Matter founders. Black Lives Matter pays homage to Cuban exile Shakur and quotes the Communist Manifesto at every single Black Lives Matter event.

Source

If it quacks like a duck....it's a communist militant movement seeking the backing of the Democratic halls of power.
OWS repackaged after it's last dismal failure.

They openly cite the communist manifesto.
Their leadership idolizes a convicted radical domestic terrorist cop killer who escaped to Cuba from prison years ago.
They brag about their association with Democratic leaders from Mayors on up to Obama, they want to be the street thugs of a political party.

edit on 31-8-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: THEatsking

The 1% aren't racist,

i've been saying this for awhile. the guys at the top of the food chain of various countries, are actually friends and not racist at all. they just use racism to manipulate their populations and steal our labor (money)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Nice! I didn't hear a word about this; no surprise. Good for all those in attendance. Shame on the media for not covering this! We need a lot more of THIS, instead of all the division and hate-mongering.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join