It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: 150 more Clinton Emails Have Classified Info.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Okay, here is how I really feel about Hilary Clinton and her Email's. I could give a rats patoot!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Classified Info is Classified Info.

The deflections won't erase it.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What does this have to do with Clinton? It's more reasonable to expect foreign governments and hackers to attack official government servers trying to grab info, but to also hack a private server that no one even knew existed?

Again, no evidence that it was hacked and the only reason it's being mentioned is because the media is quoting an anonymous "former intelligence operative".

The American people were the only ones who didn't know about Hillary's server. Do you honestly believe the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans...et al ...didn't know about it?

Seriously. You know it's true.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

What does this have to do with Clinton? It's more reasonable to expect foreign governments and hackers to attack official government servers trying to grab info, but to also hack a private server that no one even knew existed?

Again, no evidence that it was hacked and the only reason it's being mentioned is because the media is quoting an anonymous "former intelligence operative".

If you don't think that server was hacked...You have no idea how espionage works.

Hillary....Possibly the worst human being on the Planet...Is going down.

When you receive Top Secret clearance you are given many rules.

These rules exist for the safety of the American People.

You don't get to choose which rules you get to follow. No matter who you are.

She is done. She is finished. Her claim to fame is she was cheated on.

Good Riddance to a disgusting pig of a human being.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Seriously. You know it's true.

No I don't. I deal with facts and so far we have none to go on. It's ok to speculate, but you're taking it well beyond speculation and going right in to believing because you want it to be true. You don't like Clinton and so you are using this issue to grind your political ax. That's fine, but be careful that your bias does not skew your own perception.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I think it's completely insane that this is still a news story.

She was friggen Secretary of State! OF COURSE she was sent classified information. Its the very nature of the position. Either she did receive classified information and is lying like a cheap rug... OR.... She is hands down the worst Secretary of State EVER. (Those two are not mutually exclusive, by the way).

Hillary for Prison 2016

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

If you don't think that server was hacked...You have no idea how espionage works.

I know how espionage works. Do you know what evidence is? Do we have any that proves the server was hacked, or are we going to continue to believe that because the media said a former intelligence operative, who remains unnamed, said so?

She may, but we must have evidence of wrongdoing first.

Yes, but were those communications deemed sensitive after the fact? If so, she may not have violated any law or clearance.

Like I said before, you have an agenda against Clinton. That's ok, but we still need evidence. Otherwise your just spitting hatred for no reason.
edit on 1-9-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Were the emails classified when she wrote them? Were they classified after the fact to make it look like she did something?
edit on Tue September 1st, 2015 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
How can something not "classified" become "classified" later?

Which Hillary emails are like that?

The spy satellite ones?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I know how espionage works. Do you know what evidence is? Do we have any that proves the server was hacked, or are we going to continue to believe that because the media said a former intelligence operative, who remains unnamed, said so?

She may, but we must have evidence of wrongdoing first.

Yes, but were those communications deemed sensitive after the fact? If so, she may not have violated any law or clearance.

Like I said before, you have an agenda against Clinton. That's ok, but we still need evidence. Otherwise your just spitting hatred for no reason.

The evidence is right in front of your face. You don't want to see it.

Other Countries dedicate 100's of their best people to intercept this information.

We are finding "Sensitive Material"in the emails she is releasing.

Then, what the hell is being hidden ? Benghazi ? Our dead Ambassador ?

She obviously is using the office to "Pay to Play" with foreign governments.

I hope what ever single issue has you bedazzled by this woman.

Is an issue so important that it's worth your family's safety....Cause, It's not worth mine.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Other Countries dedicate 100's of their best people to intercept this information.

Have a source for that? As I said earlier, I deal with facts and not the hopeful rantings of the partisan.

Indeed, but was it classified at the time of the exchange? That context is important and is the difference between "nothing to see here" and "the bitch is going to jail".

Is an issue so important that it's worth your family's safety....Cause, It's not worth mine.

Appeal to emotion. Nice logical fallacy you have there.

I hope this is all BS so that we can be sure nothing crucial or critical has been hacked by foreign entities. You're the one that hopes and believes this is true, without clear evidence, because you have a political agenda....but poses a greater risk to our safety.

How sad is that?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Have a source for that? As I said earlier, I deal with facts and not the hopeful rantings of the partisan.

Indeed, but was it classified at the time of the exchange? That context is important and is the difference between "nothing to see here" and "the bitch is going to jail".

because you have a political agenda....

How sad is that?

LOL...and YOU have NO political agenda?...Really?
Of course you do.
Pot meet kettle.

How sad.
edit on 1-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

How sad is that?

Of course you do.
Pot meet kettle.

How sad.

Have I said anything that would indicate that I have an agenda? Have I not said that this all may be true, but I need to see the evidence first before I jump in on the bandwagon?

I'm not a Hillary supporter in any way whatsoever. I'm trying to find the truth of the matter and it's hard to find the facts when people such as yourself have no problem disseminating lies and misinformation because you despise Hillary and the Left.

It's sad that you are openly advocating and spreading ignorance in the name of politics.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What if Hillary Clinton has been pulling the wool over our eyes for years?

What if, while she was secretary of state, she ran two secret wars, one in Libya and one in Syria? What if there already were wars in each of those countries, so she used those wars as covers for her own?

What if President Obama gave permission for her to do this? What if the president lacks the legal authority to authorize anyone to fight secret wars? What if she obtained the consent of a dozen members of Congress from both houses and from both political parties? What if those few members of Congress who approved of her wars lacked the legal authority to authorize them?

What if her goal was to overthrow two dictators, one friendly to the U.S. and one not? What if the instruments of her war did not consist of American military troops, but rather State Department intelligence assets and American-made military-grade heavy weapons?

What if the real purpose of sending military hardware to Qatar was for it to end up in the hands of rebels in Syria and Libya? What if it got there? What if some of those rebels are known Al Qaeda operatives? What if some of those operatives who received the American military hardware used it to assault Americans and American interests?

What if among those assaulted was the U.S. ambassador to Libya? What if Ambassador Christopher Stevens was assassinated in Benghazi, Libya, by Al Qaeda operatives who were using American-made military-grade hardware that Clinton knowingly sent to them?

What if she managed these wars on an email system that was not secured in a government venue? What if she did that to keep her thoughts and actions secret from the president and from the State Department in case she failed to win the wars? What if she used a BlackBerry she bought at Walmart instead of a secure and encrypted government-issued phone?

What if her management of these wars on the private email system exposed national security secrets to anyone who could hack into her server or her router? What if the server or the router had been kept in the bathroom of an apartment of an employee of a computer company in Denver, Colo., and not under lock and key and armed guard in her home in New York as she has represented?

What if Clinton just doesn’t care whether she has broken any federal laws, illegally caused the deaths of thousands of innocents, and profoundly jeopardized and misled the American people?

edit on 1-9-2015 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

How sad is that?

Of course you do.
Pot meet kettle.

How sad.

Have I said anything that would indicate that I have an agenda? Have I not said that this all may be true, but I need to see the evidence first before I jump in on the bandwagon?

I'm not a Hillary supporter in any way whatsoever. I'm trying to find the truth of the matter and it's hard to find the facts when people such as yourself have no problem disseminating lies and misinformation because you despise Hillary and the Left.

It's sad that you are openly advocating and spreading ignorance in the name of politics.

The truth is she is completely unprofessional, which should get her position taken away immediately. That is a fact. I once had a top secret clearance. Guess how many work-related conversations I had via a personal email account? None

Anyone that has held a security clearance knows this is blatant carelessness and risks many lives in the meanwhile.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Cute try...but you're still not being honest about you not having a 'political agenda'.

I'd only need to refer to your posts in my other recent thread to confirm my point.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I won't.

There's nothing wrong with having a political agenda...especially with elections coming up...it's part of the nature of the beast.
But, seriously, don't chastise someone else for even having a political agenda, when you hold one of your own.
They're not bad things. Hypocrisy, however, is.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't understand how everyone is missing the point so badly. It doesn't matter if the content was classified when she received it or not. She was required by law to utilize a government server to protect all of the infomation. She failed to do so. Therefore, she breached the law, multi policies, and placed people and information at undue risk.

It doesn't matter if she was hacked. It doesn't matter how much was classified.

She believes she is above the law. That is why she did this.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Understood. If this is the case, why hasn't she been charged with anything?

Cute try...but you're still not being honest about you not having a 'political agenda'.

What agenda am I pushing? I'm only asking for evidence of the things being thrown-out there. As is illustrated in my posts that you conveniently linked to, I state quite clearly that I do not support Clinton.

The question was asked if I would support Clinton against a republican and my answer was yes I would, IF I could not write-in a name and was forced to go to the polls.

See. Your own post proves that context is very important. Thanks!

There's nothing wrong with having a political agenda...especially with elections coming up...it's part of the nature of the beast.
But, seriously, don't chastise someone else for even having a political agenda, when you hold one of your own.

Indeed. It's a good thing that I am not being hypocritical and you have posted examples that prove that I have been consistent. There is nothing wrong with having a political agenda, but to disseminate false or unproven information for agenda's sake is ignorance at it's finest.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Here is a write up with proof ( pics though some parts redacted) Hillary was sending classified info.

Breaking: Hillary Intentionally Originated And Distributed Highly Classified Information

A review of recently released e-mails shows that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton repeatedly originated and distributed highly classified national security information. Clinton’s classified e-mail missives were not constrained to State Department staff, either. She also sent classified information to Sidney Blumenthal, a former Clinton White House operative banned by the Obama White House.

Article goes into full detail with proof of Classification stamps.

Sidney Blumenthal did not have a security clearance...

edit on 1-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: amicktd

Understood. If this is the case, why hasn't she been charged with anything?

What agenda am I pushing? I'm only asking for evidence of the things being thrown-out there. As is illustrated in my posts that you conveniently linked to, I state quite clearly that I do not support Clinton.

The question was asked if I would support Clinton against a republican and my answer was yes I would, IF I could not write-in a name and was forced to go to the polls.

See. Your own post proves that context is very important. Thanks!

Indeed. It's a good thing that I am not being hypocritical and you have posted examples that prove that I have been consistent. There is nothing wrong with having a political agenda, but to disseminate false or unproven information for agenda's sake is ignorance at it's finest.

Kind of like pretending to be introverted.

When every post is some kind of passive aggressive play for attention.

Now, if you want to defend Hillary Clinton go ahead.

But, do not insult us with 3rd grade "I don't see anything" games.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join