It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: 150 more Clinton Emails Have Classified Info.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: yadboy

Pretty much does not stand up in the court of law. The goal is to convict her of something, correct? Where is the evidence and legal code to make that happen?

Everything else is just speculation.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hillary has also claimed that the emails sent to her by Sid Blumenthal were "unsolicited"...yet, new emails were revealed that were written by her TO Blumenthal...where she specifically ASKS him for information.

Considering the fact that Sid does not hold a security clearance,
and Obama had blocked him from White House staff, save the
hand from Obama its hard to imagine he has squeaked by this far.

edit on 1-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

FBI A-Teams don't operate on "speculation".

Laws were definitely broken, evidence is currently being revealed (which you've seen)...and charges will eventually be filed.
It's a process...and, whether or not you choose to realize or acknowledge it...The FBI is very serious.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The suspense is excruciating. I can hardly wait for the axe to fall.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Pretty much does not stand up in the court of law. The goal is to convict her of something, correct? Where is the evidence and legal code to make that happen?

Everything else is just speculation.

Sorry, but Time Cop isn't real, we can't go back in time and review the emails before she sent them and deleted them. The chain of evidence is what it is, sometime we have to just, ya know, think with our head instead of our voter registration card.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

And the irony is...Hillary is her own slayer...but her sheep will continue to make apologies and excuses for her until the ax finally falls.
edit on 1-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

She had help. Her husband is just as guilty as her. As a mater of fact, He probably brainstormed the entire scheme.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

She had help. Her husband is just as guilty as her. As a mater of fact, He probably brainstormed the entire scheme.

Great point, methinks Bill is pushing for her to stay in the race no matter what. This election will be a sad affair no matter who wins.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Me thinks this federal government is to far gone and all of this will lead to nothing changing. Me thinks we are lost as a nation of free peoples. Just too much corruption to overcome at this point.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Me thinks this federal government is to far gone and all of this will lead to nothing changing. Me thinks we are lost as a nation of free peoples. Just too much corruption to overcome at this point.

Sadly I have to agree, thinking there's some kind of sanity in DC is like believing in the Easter Bunny.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yadboy

Great point, methinks Bill is pushing for her to stay in the race no matter what. This election will be a sad affair no matter who wins.

ANYONE else from EITHER party would be better (and safer) for the country...as Hillary Clinton is currently 'compromised' and, if elected President, will be subject to blackmail from ANY and ALL foreign countries who've already hacked her server.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I feel certain the NSA has a dossier on probably every politician in DC, even on the members of the Supreme Court, giving the PTB and military industrial complex enough ammunition to bribe, extort any person they deem necessary to advance their goals.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
YIKES! Clinton Emails containing spy Sat. info on North Korean Nuke assets.
IDK...sounds kind of sensitive to send something like that over an unsecured server.
I wonder why Hillary wouldn't think something like that would be classified....y'know, because she's so smart and honest and all...

Clinton emails contained spy satellite data on North Korean nukes

of the most serious potential breaches of national security identified so far by the intelligence community inside Hillary Rodham Clinton’s private emails involves the relaying of classified information concerning the movement of North Korean nuclear assets, which was obtained from spy satellites.

Multiple intelligence sources who spoke to The Washington Times, solely on the condition of anonymity, said concerns about the movement of the North Korean information through Mrs. Clinton’s unsecured server are twofold.

First, spy satellite information is frequently classified at the top-secret level and handled within a special compartment called Talent-Keyhole. This means it is one of the most sensitive forms of intelligence gathered by the U.S.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

originally posted by: whyamIhere
These are the emails she turned over to the State Department.

What about the 1000's she wiped off her server ?

I wonder what she doesn't want us to see.

I love your evil avatar...,ha ha she's looks better than ever! I'm beginning to believe Hillary has everyone around her hypnotized and what's that old children's saying about rubber and glue? it apply's to her...nothing seems to stick. I just want her to go away and crawl back into the hole she came out of.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
That is not the issue never has been. The issue was that she used a private server which is against policy, and atrempted to delete publicly owned emails which is illegal.a reply to: introvert

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: russ212
That is not the issue never has been. The issue was that she used a private server which is against policy, and atrempted to delete publicly owned emails which is illegal.a reply to: introvert

I'm creating a new thread sometime today that addresses all these issues. You will be surprised how this plays out because even if it's against policy, it's rarely prosecuted.
edit on 2-9-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Sorry I had to reply because I saw Hilary Clinton's official nickname that's going viral.

"Killary Clinton" lmao

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
All i have to say to that is General Petaeus.

It is rarely prosecuted because all the people in charge do it and people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

You are formulating a straw man argument. No one should get away with this behaviour. The fact that someone did in the past is not a get a free pass.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: russ212

All i have to say to that is General Petaeus.

There is a difference between Patraeus and Clinton. Patraeus knowingly shared information with his biographer that WAS classified at the time.

It appears that Clinton'd communications did not contain classified information. The info was classified after the fact. Important distinction.

You are formulating a straw man argument.

You read that post and came to the conclusion that it was a straw man? Seriously? Do you know what a straw man fallacy is?

No one should get away with this behaviour. The fact that someone did in the past is not a get a free pass.

I've already pointed out the very important difference. Does that change your position at all?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
All I can say is "wow you are blind"

The reason the policy is in place I'd to protect the files. It makes it easier to protect classified documents if they are already on a government secured server.

She is now the owner of now classified documents (illegally mind you) because she chose to use her own server. She would not be illegally in posses on of them if she hadn't done that.

She is now accountable for her actions.

If she had simply followed procedure she would not have had classified documents on an unsecured server.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join