It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: 150 more Clinton Emails Have Classified Info.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: IAMTAT

it's not gonna hurt her campaign, for the same reason trump is accepted ....
Yeah, backpedaling equates to speaking one's mind.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen
As Joe Biden rubs his hands gleefully.

I know HE can't wait for the ultra-personal emails to be "viewed" !!!

I bet us in the proletariat class will have to file a FOIA request to get at the good ones !!

I hear the toast popping.

Biden sources say that Biden will enter the race if Hillary drops below 40%.
Oh, like Hillary's never been on her knees...

Seriously, though, he's got about as much chance a G. Ford and J. Carter.... and the latter is a fair stretch of the imagination.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Are there any that tell us she is actually a lesbian?

A female Capt in the Air Force that worked around her a few years back in the 90s told me she was, so I'll believe her over anything else...hehe

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: paradoxious

originally posted by: TechniXcality

it's not gonna hurt her campaign, for the same reason trump is accepted ....
Yeah, backpedaling equates to speaking one's mind.

I'm not sure what you mean by this in the context, can you elaborate ?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So I have what might be Asturias question.....

If these emails are supposed to be sssssoooooooo secret, why are they "releasing" them?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctdannyd

So I have what might be Asturias question.....

If these emails are supposed to be sssssoooooooo secret, why are they "releasing" them?

They black-out the secret stuff if the "public" sees any.

National security is important.

Hillary was on board with that.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I will agree 100% that it is possible that OUO emails could have gotten combined with other information after multiple forwards/replies to create classified material. That being said, if her server had been within the protected firewall the chance of an inadvertent release or hack would have been much lower.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
These are the emails she turned over to the State Department.

What about the 1000's she wiped off her server ?

I wonder what she doesn't want us to see.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: yadboy

I will agree 100% that it is possible that OUO emails could have gotten combined with other information after multiple forwards/replies to create classified material. That being said, if her server had been within the protected firewall the chance of an inadvertent release or hack would have been much lower.

Its the state Department they use regular email and phones all the time for information that might well be classified later because they suppose to be a more open organization, at least that is the excuse they use to give me when they kept sending things that should have been classified and on were on the DoDs end but, at State not so much.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
These are the emails she turned over to the State Department.

What about the 1000's she wiped off her server ?

I wonder what she doesn't want us to see.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Just in from Ed Henry @ FOX on Twitter:

You mean Mr. "Ed-tegrity"? House of Cards (The US version) is pretty good.

Secondly watch for the lawyer speak in these release. Those emails that are "classified" were classified retroactively. Meaning at the time they could have been non classified.

edit on 1-9-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

As Guy wrote about last week, the FBI is reportedly using it's "A-Team" to investigate the legal aspects of Clinton's inappropriate handling of classified information with the prosecutor who took down General David Petraeus leading the way.

This kind of thing happens all the time in 3rd world countries -- and nothing ever happens to the elite. If nothing happens to Hillary Clinton over this, I'll officially consider the USA yet another 3rd world corrupt nation... It's the direction most of the world is headed anyways. And I would bet nothing will happen to her, she may even become president.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Philippines

This kind of thing happens all the time in 3rd world countries -- and nothing ever happens to the elite. If nothing happens to Hillary Clinton over this, I'll officially consider the USA yet another 3rd world corrupt nation... It's the direction most of the world is headed anyways. And I would bet nothing will happen to her, she may even become president.

In my opinion, a deal was made between Obama and Hillary before the 2008 election.

She would get on board with his nomination for the Democratic ticket (and inevitable election as the first "black" President). In return, Hillary would be given a Cabinet post (Secretary of State), so that when Obama's time was up, she would have the senior-level executive Government experience to point to, for her own bid for the White House.

Mutually beneficial deal-making aside, there has never been any love lost between Clinton and Obama. So, with the mounting evidence pointing to Hillary's massive criminal ineptitude in dealing with State secrets...and criminal charges almost certain to be laid against her and some in her inner circle...Barrack is going to have zero problem watching her slip under the wheels of the criminal justice bus.

Obama, of course, will be getting briefed on the findings of the investigation as it goes forward...he knows what's coming...and it is no coincidence that his buddy Joe Biden is making the moves now to jump into the race (and even now has the President's "blessing").

My guess is that Joe will announce a few weeks to a couple of months before he knows that charges are going to be laid (so that he will not be accused of just being an opportunist, by announcing after she is in cuffs).

So...watch for Biden's announcement, then start the timer to Hillary's indictment.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Well don't rain on the kiddie's parade by talking common sense and logic. They want a witch hunt and a witch hunt they shall have, no matter what.

I found this statement from the OP's source interesting.

which intelligence officials are almost certain was hacked by foreign governments.

Did I miss something? Has then been a statement from the FBI saying that the server was definitely hacked, or is this wishful thinking on the part of the source's author?

I'd really like to see Hillary out of the race, but stories like this and the crap sources that peddle them do not help by spreading half-truths and disinfo.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Well don't rain on the kiddie's parade by talking common sense and logic. They want a witch hunt and a witch hunt they shall have, no matter what.

which intelligence officials are almost certain was hacked by foreign governments.

Did I miss something? Has then been a statement from the FBI saying that the server was definitely hacked, or is this wishful thinking on the part of the source's author?

I'd really like to see Hillary out of the race, but stories like this and the crap sources that peddle them do not help by spreading half-truths and disinfo.

The only real "half-truths and disinfo" we are getting on this whole story are coming from Hillary's mouth, and those of her hired mouth-pieces.

Given that there is an ongoing, organized and relentless effort by both the Chinese and the Russians (to name just two Countries) to hack the U.S. Government's highly secure computer systems - and in a number of cases these sophisticated cyber attacks have been successful - it is likely a safe bet for "intelligence officials" to say that Hillary's clumsy private server set up was hacked.

It would have been the low hanging fruit...

High-tech remote hacking methods aside, good old fashioned low-tech espionage would have sufficed in getting into her Ma/Pa service's bathroom closet, to compromise the "system" she was using.

Let me put it this way...if the Chinese and the Russians do not have copies of every email that ever transacted on Clinton's private system - including the ones that she erased, so that the U.S. Government didn't have access to them - then the Chinese and Russian intelligence services have likely fired a bunch of their operatives for incompetence.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Let's not forget that sources such as the one included in the OP have a habit of making things up for the sake of appealing and inciting certain groups of people.

Your post could very well turn out to be true, but we would need proof of that before we jump to too many conclusions.

You know, that cart before the horse thing.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The question shouldn't be: WAS Hillary's private server hacked?
It really should be WHO hasn't already hacked it?

You have an ex-first lady...as Secretary of State...with common knowledge at the time saying she would probably be the next US President. On top of that, she was exclusively communicating Top Secret government information on an unprotected personal server.

Introvert...THAT is a foreign government hacker's wet dream!
If she became the next President...ALL it would take is ONE classified or incriminating email from the 30,000 she deleted...to make her a complete pawn, puppet and patsy of ANY foreign government who had hacked her server.

Hillary Clinton as President would be the greatest security threat this country has ever known. We would be safer with ANYONE else.

The fact that she already knows this...but is still willing to sacrifice the country's security for the sake of her own greed, power and ego speaks volumes about her character.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The question shouldn't be: WAS Hillary's private server hacked?
It really should be WHO hasn't already hacked it?

What evidence do we have to say if it was hacked at all? We'd have to have that info before we take the leap to say who hasn't hacked it.

As to the rest of your post, it's just speculation and theory. We can discuss it, but it will not have any teeth until it can be proven that her server was hacked.

The fact that she already knows this...but is still willing to sacrifice the country's security for the sake of her own greed, power and ego speaks volumes about her character.

True, or she knows that the server being hacked is made-up nonsense and there is nothing to worry about. Until we have evidence, there are many possibilities.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Even the current Secretary of State believes he's been hacked!
Loyalty, skepticism or whatever is admirable...but it flies in the face of logic to assume that the complete contents of Hillary's personal server are not in the hands of hostile foreign governments at this very minute...and that those very same governments are hoping and praying Hillary Clinton becomes the next President of the US.

Kerry: 'Very likely' China, Russia read my emails

Washington (CNN)Secretary of State John Kerry said that Chinese and Russian hackers are probably reading his emails -- and he writes messages assuming they are.

"It is very likely," Kerry said during an interview on the "CBS Evening News" Tuesday night when asked by host Scott Pelley if he thinks either nation is reading his email.

"Unfortunately, we're living in a world where a number of countries, China and Russia included, have consistently been engaged in cyberattacks against American interests, against American government," Kerry said, adding it's an issue of "enormous concern."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

What does this have to do with Clinton? It's more reasonable to expect foreign governments and hackers to attack official government servers trying to grab info, but to also hack a private server that no one even knew existed?

Again, no evidence that it was hacked and the only reason it's being mentioned is because the media is quoting an anonymous "former intelligence operative".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join