It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Beat a Girl for Being in the Wrong 'Hood

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: mahatche

All right, so let's just give it a pass because hood s*** is hood s***?

No, it's unacceptable.

Did you not read where I said

Hood # is still unacceptable, but I'd prefer if people didn't gorge on the racial tensions so eagerly.

Looks like we agree.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Indigo5

I don't give a # what kinda attack you call this, to me this is a white woman being beaten senseless by two black people, don't be silly show me where I said otherwise. I don't care if you call it flying pigs farting rainbows, I know it's wrong period end of story, there is no argument.

So...Who said it was right?

And if what you see is "White" being beat up by "Black"...vs. Woman being beat up by Couple...or Gang affiliated woman getting attacked by gang affiliated couple... Or low level meth peddler peddling in the wrong neighborhood and getting beat up by a local meth peddling couple...Or any of the infinite other explanations that might sit behind the video???

But you see a WHITE woman getting beat up by two BLACK people...an unacceptable racial scenario whatever the circumstances?

Seriously...It's ugly and horrific violence...who gives a # about the skin color in this video?? Beside you and similar folk??

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: mahatche

All right, so let's just give it a pass because hood s*** is hood s***?

No, it's unacceptable. In the end, I don't care who did what or why. Giving anyone a curb stomping like this is uncalled for unless she comes running in to physically attack. And even then, once she's down ... she's down.

No one said this was acceptable???

People are just pointing out that there is no evidence that her skin color was the motivation for the attack.

I get that people want to win an argument. But pretending not to understand the difference between the two statements seems an assault on your own intelligence.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

wait wait wait. She said she was crazy BEFORE THE VIDEO ROLLED? Where did you get that from? Were you there? WHo said she said that? A "witness" who let me guess is also Black and lives there? Wow reminds me of witnesses who said they saw a certain man with his hands up saying dont shoot.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I very positive that this lady being in the wrong hood isn't the entire reason why this happened. First off was this woman being disrespectful inside the store. I am very sure that this white woman had somethings to say and what she said was not nice. They may know this woman for being a racist or has a known racist family. Black people don't just go beating up people especially white people for no reason. They jumped her a guy and a girl and others wanted to jump in but there were cameras. So this story im sure is more than...this little innocent white girl gets beat up for no reason by angry black people while being in the wrong hood. I #ing hate the Media

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

For god sake.... Are you serious??? If it's white on black, it's in the news for days if not months!! Heck, when they found out Zimmerman was Latino, they only changed his ethnicity from "White guy" to "White Latino". Apparently you are only watching what you want to watch.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Don't worry. Those of us in the 'silent majority' are aware of these issues. Yes, we've been sitting back and watching everything that's going on and waiting on our chance to act.

A large majority of people can only be mind-F***** for so long before we collectively say enough.

Enough.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm not going to get into race. Nor am I going to get into media bias (real or perceived).

Whenever I see a video like this, my question is always the same. What happens to the attackers?

That is to say, when people like this are arrested, what is the typical sentence? What are they charged with? I can't see how people that commit acts like this don't spend YEARS if not decades segregated from the rest of society. Am I to assume people like this, who get caught (on video no less) have never done this before and will never do it again?

I'm sure people can come up with a whole slew of excuses. They came from broken homes. They were abused as children. And so on and so forth. I think that can be studied but I can't see how anything other than keeping them behind bars is acceptable.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
hmmm

and what race has caused the Major well known
Riots in the last 50 years ??

Whats that Tally ?

There was a whole lotta of Race Riots in the 19th 20th century

List of incidents of civil unrest in the United States
en.wikipedia.org...

and before you call me a Racist .... LOL!

Im Mixed.

and There is still conflicts
between Whites and Native Americans aka Indians
where I am From,

Last major conflict was The OKA Crisis.

a Territorial Land Dispute

we didn't go crazy and trashing our own #!
or the Ones we were in conflict with Either.

well.. except for some Police Vehicles , and Equipment LOL
that was on Our Territory.

and wasn't much for race, but land ownership and culture
all about a Sacred Ground aka Burial Ground / Cemetery
as a Town was going to make a extended golf course out of it!

I seen a lot of racial tension in my time in my area

and In fact we welcome tourist and travelers passing by
as the highway is through the Reservation.

This is # for Turf issues should be out since the 50s

its only a matter of time there will be another Race WAR
if this # keeps UP.

I have No Symphony
on the BLACK RACE, WHITE RACE,
ASIAN RACE and Even NATIVE AMERICAN RACE at ALL..
we were Slaves at one point of time in History

and for Latino , Hispanic Labeling in the Race section..
I think its a Joke every time i see it in Forms
Point Blank , They are a Native American & European Mix ( Spanish /Portuguese )

Just Like I AM! just difference is ( Irish & Scots French ) European

Should I be Called Latino? how about just Multi Race Native..

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ok this could get me kicked out of ATS but someone has to say this.

Two on one. Very brave.
Why for godsake is the video guy or the one next to him not stepping in???

To all the posters who say something like "We do not know what happened before."
yes, all caps now.

WHAT DOES IT MATTER?
WHAT KIND OF SICK MORAL SCUMBAG PERSON ARE YOU JUSTIFYING BRUTE FORCE ON A HELPLESS PERSON?
EVEN IF SHE HAD A BIG MOUTH BEFORE!
ONLY MENTALY WEAK PEOPLE GO TO SUCH LENGTHS TO "PROOF" THEIR POINT

And if this post get´s deleted I´ll loose my faith in ATS, really.
wow this grinds my gears!!! Seriously !!!!

edit on 31-8-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz
How about being called human?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

To all the posters who say something like "We do not know what happened before."

You are absolutely right.

Unfortunately ATS has come to the point that we have to clarify our every word, intent, thought as we post or face attack from a multitude of whatever. Just a friendly chat out of curiosity or a thought provoking moment isn't possible here anymore.

So now we spend so much time in our PC handbooks that it's impossible not to offend someone even when you state quite clearly that it isn't meant to do so.

You can state 100% in an OP that you are not racist for example but unless you state it the way someone thinks you should, you're a racist. All because you might not have the skills to traverse the PC goal posts that keep getting moved every minute.

A lot of this comes from shills, trolls and idiots. Still more stems from ignorance.

Jude

edit on 31-8-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nova21
I very positive that this lady being in the wrong hood isn't the entire reason why this happened. First off was this woman being disrespectful inside the store. I am very sure that this white woman had somethings to say and what she said was not nice. They may know this woman for being a racist or has a known racist family. Black people don't just go beating up people especially white people for no reason. They jumped her a guy and a girl and others wanted to jump in but there were cameras. So this story im sure is more than...this little innocent white girl gets beat up for no reason by angry black people while being in the wrong hood. I #ing hate the Media

You were not there so you can be sure of nothing. I made that very clear in the OP.

People of any color beat people for no reason every single minute of every single day. That's the point.

Jude

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
a reply to: verschickter

You are absolutely right.

Glad to see you finally acknowledge that there isn't any evidence this was a race based attack.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, usually it isn't needed for the person to be white even, a hispanic man could commit a crime and white people will get the blame. Love how that works. It's similar to blacks and Arabs getting along based on their shared prejudice against white people, all the while ignoring the fact that Arabs have enslaved black people for far longer than white people(afaik). No, wait.. that's not similar at all actually. The point is, the dialectic that is being pushed the most in the noosphere is white people vs a monolithic slab of coloured peoples. All united in their fetish hatred of everything European. Even the white woman is against the white man. As is the feeble men which constitutes a majority.

a reply to: ketsuko

I think we had about 200 neo Nazis in Sweden back in the 90's, don't know what happened to them though.

A lot of white people going around with their fists clenched in their pockets. Sooner or later someone will explode.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Who cares? And if so, who cares?
I mean, we do not know, it it´s all assumptions.

this part is not adressed at you:

I dont care about the reasons they had to humilate this person.
It was the act, not the reason that counts for me.

Sure, race based attacks are not to be tolerated.
But that´s the burden of every person on this planet to step in.
And in this case, there were enough people around.
They should be dragged to court too!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Yeah, I thought about a disclaimer in my signature taking such persons their wind out of their sails but hey, they wont read it either I guess.
Some thought I was black (not that I would care, it´s just an example) because I had Mr.T as my avatar for a long long time.
That´s partly the reason, I´m sick of clarifying that because it should not be an issue at all in the first place.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
How about being called human?

explain you definition of being Human.?

The Human Species Acts more like Social Hived Insects then Great APES!

Some more then Others..

Different races different culture's
some cant break the Mold genetically or Mentally

Some race's just cant do it

Like Two Races that have nearly the Same identical Culture
same way of Life ,Same Entertainment, close to the same
Dialect of Speaking yet Oceans Apart and that's the Canadian
Cree Indian & SAMI'S aka Laplanders a Ancient White Race
and Native American Race. both live in
the Arctic Circle Region. and there has been exchanges
between them and they feel right at home..
and they are not at all Genetically related..

The American Society Tried and Tried with the mixture
of Culture and Race. it doesn't always work. but
the is a more percentage , and America is a
Melting Pot of all Cultures and races.
it what make this nation great. of the one that do
and can get along and be Blind in Race color.

I seen the Video, its more like a racial Issue

I seen a similar video same thing happened
at a Skateboard Park a Woman and child
sitting on the Bench. Turf Issues

All im Saying if this # keeps up

The will be more White's Joining NEO-Nazi
KKK White Supremacist Groups

and Blacks will be joining Black Supremacist Group
like it is Now the new Black Panther,
Black Nation of Islam, Groups.

we all know what happened in South Carolina
with the Confederate Flag Issues.

so is America going to reenact the Civil Rights
wars of the 1960s

like Baltimore Trying make it like a Racial Issue
yet there were 3 black cops out of the 6 that were
involved! it should be a Civil Unrest conflict
of Civil and State Power and Control of the Law
Enforcement it should not be because the man was black

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Wel seeing this Video the OP Posted

is from Milwaukee's North Side...

here something Nice place .

Woman found dead behind home on Milwaukee's north side
By Journal Sentinel staff
Updated: 10:38 a.m
www.jsonline.com...

here a little more on the OP Video

Questions remain after woman attacked on Milwaukee's north side
Posted: Aug 30, 2015 6:24 PM EST
Updated: Aug 30, 2015 9:20 PM EST
www.cbs58.com...

Milwaukee - Some very graphic video of a woman being attacked at a gas station in Milwaukee has gone viral, popping up on social media accounts across the country. But its been nearly two weeks since it happened and there's not a lot of traction here locally. This video has community members asking a lot of questions; mainly what happened and where was all the help when this woman needed it?

just google Milwaukee's North Side

and all kinds of # from petty crime ,Homicides shootings and drug related #
going on in that hood .

edit on 12015MondayfAmerica/Chicago8242 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Google Milwaukee's North Side ___put __type _of_ crime__here_ Shooting , Rape , Drugs , Murder

All in this year too , nice place to live around !

and here i thought about Happy Days and Lavern and Shirley were Awesome and a nice area to Live !
well probably back in the 50s and early 60s LOL..

edit on 12015MondayfAmerica/Chicago8242 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I´m sure you got my point and I will not fall for semantics about the definition of "human" or "modern human".
At the end, every different type of human-race is human at the end. You also should not value humans against other races of what we call animals, value life itself.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join