It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Beat a Girl for Being in the Wrong 'Hood

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If this is on ATS I can't find it.

Why wasn't this on the MSM?

My opinion and my opinion only is because it doesn't serve the current agenda of labeling the white population as racist so let's just keep this stuff quiet shall we? Racism sees no color and stems from ignorance fueled by crowd mentality feeding on stupidity.

Let me be clear because apparently we have to tread lightly no matter what we say these days, this is wrong, wrong, wrong. It's not black, it's not white. It's people so screwed up and caught up in the hatred that is being played out all over the tv and net each and every single minute and no one stops to think anymore. WE are being programmed to hate each other because if we are divided we can't unite against those that we need to be taking down.

I have to be clear that what happened before the vid is up to the viewer. The only thing I can see is a white woman getting beaten badly by a black man and girl while shouting "Wrong Hood". That's it.
Warning: Graphic Violence

This is very scary.

There are going to be those that will come along and ask why I posted this. Am I racist? My agenda? Stirring things up? So before I have to say it in individual posts and then have those posts removed because they hurt someone's feelings or are against the T&C's ... If I have to explain it to you, you're in the wrong thread.

I'm just angry at what happened, not who it happened to.

Jude

edit on 29-8-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Stories like this one and others aren't being promoted by the MSM because they don't fit the narrative or agenda by those who seek to shout out if the roles are reversed. I find it ironic you never hear a peep from good old Al or Jesse when incidents like this happen, but they crawl out of the woodwork when it's white-on-black crime.

Something similar happened in my neck of the woods, and got minimal airtime in the local news:

www.seattletimes.com...

Read between the lines and you will see that this is only being reported as a tourist crime and not a hate crime, as follow up details emerge.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I see it less of a race issue and more of demographics in different neighbourhoods.
It's not much different to thugs beating people up from different housing estates where I grew up in the UK. The only reason for the beating was 'being in the wrong estate' and that was mainly because the place was overwhelmingly white.

Thugs pick all sorts of reasons to beat people up, different football teams, race, not from the area, all sorts.
Beating someone for their skin colour is no more hate filled than beating someone for being an 'Emo' or because they are simply not local. Hate is hate regardless of the excuses.
Heck if the MSM reported every beating everywhere there'd be little time for any other news, you can fill your boots with it at Youtube, and for all kinds of crazy reasons aside from skin colour.

+37 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I wouldn't ask why you posted this. As far as I'm concerned, you're performing a public service. So, so very many "whites" just don't understand the breadth and depth of hatred the blacks in the US harbor toward white people. I think that slowly, very very slowly, as more of this is brought to the fore and made public, they are finally beginning to awaken to the problem.

So, what else can be learned from this? For "white" people the lesson is that just because you may not be racist or hate people because of the color of their skin, many people DO hate white Americans because they're white. Thus, another important lesson to be learned? Stay awake and aware of your surroundings. There are certain places, certain neighborhoods where you simply should not be if you're white.

So....thanks for the public service in education you've provided.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This is a horrible video, a crime is definitely being committed and in particular, the guy trying to stomp a girl on the ground in the head should be doing years in a state prison because that was basically attempted murder.

What does this have to do with other black folks complaining about systemic racism within law enforcement and the legal system and the deaths of unarmed people in encounters with and in the custody of law enforcement? These two horrible peoples' criminal actions invalidate everyone else's opinions?

You're all over the place:

WE are being programmed to hate each other because if we are divided we can't unite against those that we need to be taking down.

So you're so upset about the politics of division that is keeping us from uniting against *somebody* (who exactly?) that you felt compelled to post a video of two black people beating the hell out of a white girl? How exactly are you anti-division when you're clearly trying to stir racial tension?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo

Stories like this one and others aren't being promoted by the MSM because they don't fit the narrative or agenda by those who seek to shout out if the roles are reversed. I find it ironic you never hear a peep from good old Al or Jesse when incidents like this happen, but they crawl out of the woodwork when it's white-on-black crime.

Something similar happened in my neck of the woods, and got minimal airtime in the local news:

www.seattletimes.com...

Read between the lines and you will see that this is only being reported as a tourist crime and not a hate crime, as follow up details emerge.

Where's all the media coverage of comparable white on black crime that you're referring to? I see this claim made constantly in these threads but nobody ever puts forth any examples.

Seriously, put up or

edit on 2015-8-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I can't wait for some vigilante old guy or (woman), walking slow, and a little bent over, posing as an easy mark, to go to one of these neighborhoods, then when they start attacking them, pull out old smith and Wesson and introduce it to thugs like this.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

This is a horrible video, a crime is definitely being committed and in particular, the guy trying to stomp a girl on the ground in the head should be doing years in a state prison because that was basically attempted murder.

What does this have to do with other black folks complaining about systemic racism within law enforcement and the legal system and the deaths of unarmed people in encounters with and in the custody of law enforcement? These two horrible peoples' criminal actions invalidate everyone else's opinions?

You're all over the place:

WE are being programmed to hate each other because if we are divided we can't unite against those that we need to be taking down.

So you're so upset about the politics of division that is keeping us from uniting against *somebody* (who exactly?) that you felt compelled to post a video of two black people beating the hell out of a white girl? How exactly are you anti-division when you're clearly trying to stir racial tension?

No matter how many ways an OP lays it out there is still going to be this type of response.

Go deeper, read between the lines and you will see that it's not race we should be fighting with because we are all in the same damned boat!

I MADE IT VERY CLEAR.

You want to skew my words go ahead but it is clearly an ignorant attempt. How is it that my suggesting that uniting against those that control us in politics, corporate board rooms and the MSM is even close to racism?

Way off track.

Jude

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What pisses me off to no end is how no one stopped to help this lady!

I swear if someone was getting beat down like this I would try my damnedest to stop it. I don't care their skin color, wrong is wrong.

I guess she was in the wrong hood because around my hood this wouldn't have taken place and if it did people around here would have pulled them off of her.

It's not a question of your skin color, it's a question of if you're a human or a savage beast.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

What pisses me off to no end is how no one stopped to help this lady!

I swear if someone was getting beat down like this I would try my damnedest to stop it. I don't care their skin color, wrong is wrong.

I guess she was in the wrong hood because around my hood this wouldn't have taken place and if it did people around here would have pulled them off of her.

It's not a question of your skin color, it's a question of if you're a human or a savage beast.

Yeah, I wondered at the no help as well.

Another poster on another site posited the scenario of it being faked to use as a psy-op piece. Dunno.

Watching the man kicking her in the head and not making a solid connect and then her sitting up is what brought that line of thought. Again, no idea.

But the no help thing is equally disturbing, I agree. Perhaps even more so as it lends to the crowd mentality I mentioned in the OP.

Jude

link   
I guess I'll be the first to say it in this thread: It's Obama's fault.

Seriously though. I've been seeing more and more stuff like this. I think it's only going to get worse.

link   
Why is it always the medias fault, al sharpton or blacklivesmatter, stupid people do stupid things.

Now back to our Programming, poor us white people.

edit on 29-8-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Go deeper, read between the lines and you will see that it's not race we should be fighting with because we are all in the same damned boat!

I MADE IT VERY CLEAR.
Jude

Hopefully this thread will be as popular as your “Police Brutality? How About Black Brutality?” from last week.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

No doubt it's wrong but might I suggest that it's less discussed because everyone already knows what we're gonna do about it. Big men with guns armor Batman style utility belts, and steroid fueled muscles under tight polyester uniforms are gonna go to that neighborhood every night until and randomly beat and chain up people and sooner or later these offenders will go down, though probably not specifically for this crime.

For an African killed by an enfranchised white to expect the same kind of response, he'd probably have to be a lion with a white mans name.

The news is there to scare people, and nobody panics when things go according to plan, even when the plan is horrifying. It's when we don't know what happens next that these things take off

+12 more 
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Why is it always the medias fault, al sharpton or blacklivesmatter, stupid people do stupid things.

Now back to our Programming, poor us white people.

Here's one for ya..... F the media! F al sharpton! and F BLM!

link   

If I would of saw it,I would of fired two warning shots, and then sunk one center mass. No body beats any woman like that! that is the very definition of racism. You see so many black people behave this way, I actually have found black people to be more openly racist than white people. Anyway # them,and I hope that woman is ok. The fact the others did nothing but film, it's just out of control, then they post it on face book in order to show how tough they hood is yo! # them bitches, that's a nice 20ag sentence right there, and while they are locked up,and people are crying about black lives and long sentences, their baby's mamas will be getting the business by their homies,I'll be having a good time laughing. It's videos like this that prove why AG sentences exist.
edit on 29-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
If this is on ATS I can't find it.

There are going to be those that will come along and ask why I posted this. Am I racist? My agenda? Stirring things up? So before I have to say it in individual posts and then have those posts removed because they hurt someone's feelings or are against the T&C's ... If I have to explain it to you, you're in the wrong thread.

I'm just angry at what happened, not who it happened to.

Jude

Why try to justify your reasons. Stop walking on eggshells. Speak your mind and to hell with anyone who doesn't agree with you. I think this is disgusting and unfortunately happens A LOT and out of the way of the media. Even in my small @$$ed little hometown, if you're a white guy in the hood, you better be buying drugs because if you're not, you'll get beaten, looted and left for dead for being in the "wrong hood", but the same people scream racist when you tell them you don't want thugs in a "white" neighborhood.

I frown a little more each time I see the words... I'm not racist but... I'm not homophobic but... I'm not ... but...

It's sad that people don't stand firm anymore. They're too busy walking on eggshells so not to upset those around them because they're afraid of what others think about them. That, my friend, is a sad, sad world to live in.

Thanks for the Vid. It took balls. You're obviously a racist now. Hope you know that. Apparently you'll have some kinda agenda for posting it

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This type of thing happens so often it's not a "story" for the MSM. It's not just a tourist thing either. People prey on those they cosider weak, especially when the group mindset takes over. Sooner or later gangs will run into people who aren't weak, and it won't be pretty for them. Only then will the media pick up the story.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

Really, that all you got, and people are giving you starts, its so hard being a white person in north america, poor us white folks, we are so oppressed.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo

www.seattletimes.com...

Where's all the media coverage of comparable white on black crime that you're referring to? I see this claim made constantly in these threads but nobody ever puts forth any examples.

Seriously, put up or

Are you joking? It's easy to list the many times Al or Jesse have stepped up to insert themselves in incidents(real of inflamed) of white on black crime:

Bernhard Goetz, Howard Beach, Bensonhurst, Amadou Diallo, George Zimmerman, and others. Sharpton is a leach of the first order, capitalizing on and inflaming incidents to suit his desire for being in the spotlight. If you truly believe that incidents of violence predicated on race are reported and discussed on the same scale, and given the same media coverage, then it's not a problem to you. It is a hypocrisy to me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join