It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Police Brutality? How About Black Brutality?”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted yet because still my search won't load. ATS?

Anyways...If it hasn't been posted here it is.

WARNING: Language

She in no way discards police brutality which is at epic heights but she just wants a balance and awareness of where violence stems from on another angle. Her own people. And she delivers it.

govtslaves.info...
Hubbard then references the case of a 9-year-old girl who was killed in Ferguson during a drive-by shooting, news of which emerged at around the same time. “Last night, who do you think they protested for?” asks Hubbard. “The thug, the criminal, because they’re hollering police brutality, are you f**king kidding me? Police brutality? How about black brutality?” “You black people, my black people, you are the f**king most violent motherf**kers I have ever seen in my life!” she continues.

I just had to go back and watch at the 3 minute mark again. Priceless.

Jude

edit on 21-8-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
She's definitely keeping it REAL! I agree 100% with her.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

I'm almost scared NOT to agree with her.

But I do. Please tell her that.

Jude

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Like the home invasion on the Lash family. Shooting the husband and chasing the wife and baby down while shooting at them.

Seems like gang violence has been written of as a normal part of life.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Self policing works just look at Baltimore.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Jude

Really?

I was disappointed when I found out she was married!

I would wine and dine her in a heart beat if she would fancy a night out with an old white man!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Like the home invasion on the Lash family. Shooting the husband and chasing the wife and baby down while shooting at them.

Seems like gang violence has been written of as a normal part of life.

What she is saying and what I absolutely agree with is that the violence of the times is coming from all angles yet many are choosing to ignore an important part of it.

She is addressing the hypocrisy of just focusing on the rising police violence against black people while ignoring the ever existing black on black violence in her own neighborhood. If people focus solely on the cops, who is focusing on the other?

Jude

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

So in the minds of the blacks in the ghettos, black on black murders are fine. Invite whitey to the party and all hell breaks loose. And univited authority figures are even worse. Those blacks act like it's a crime for white cops to come into their neighborhoods and try to stop the violence.

Will someone tell me why it's such an outrage when black people, or any people, of that mindset get killed?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
wow so true

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Jude

Really?

I would wine and dine her in a heart beat if she would fancy a night out with an old white man!

If you were born in '63 as your AVI suggests and you call yourself an old white man, I'm gonna slap you.

I was born in '63 and I consider myself to be well seasoned .

Jude

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hope her son didn't drop the soap.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I can agree with her, but are really willing to be honest on the topic and discuss what has caused the black community to become the way it has become?

It's easy to say "what about black brutality?" an still fail to address the underlying issues at the root of the problem.

The police and the way black people have been treated in the country must be part of that discussion. If not, it's pointless.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This 100% correct. Sadly the MSM won't touch this.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX
a reply to: jude11

So in the minds of the blacks in the ghettos, black on black murders are fine. Invite whitey to the party and all hell breaks loose. And univited authority figures are even worse. Those blacks act like it's a crime for white cops to come into their neighborhoods and try to stop the violence.

Will someone tell me why it's such an outrage when black people, or any people, of that mindset get killed?

Sometimes it's justified, sometimes not.

When it's not justified in killing a defenseless person (black or white) some use it as a wake up call. Some use it to riot and break up the daily grind while others see a chance at a new flat screen tv.

When it's justified...Same rules apply.

People are strange.

Just

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Jude

Really?

If you were born in '63 as your AVI suggests and you call yourself an old white man, I'm gonna slap you.

I was born in '63 and I consider myself to be well seasoned .

Jude

Bless you! I wish my body felt well seasoned, but my party days have unfortunately caught up to me. Let's just say "Due to pain and such, I feel much older than I am?".

Peace my friend!

cj6

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
To suggest that black people are more violent than any other race is ignorant. But let's balance it out and say white people are the most corrupt people I've ever seen

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
She can say it. That's the difference. There are many more that live in this daily that feel the exact same way she does. YouTube is full of videos of people saying the same thing but they never quite seem to make it off of YouTube because that doesn't serve the agenda. I'd certainly take their opinion far quicker than I would those sitting on the sidelines preaching something entirely different while not living anywhere near it.

I certainly hope she is not punished in any way for speaking out, for speaking her mind.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
To suggest that black people are more violent than any other race is ignorant. But let's balance it out and say white people are the most corrupt people I've ever seen

You can both be right!

Jude

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You can both be right!

Jude

Agreed. It's not like there aren't humongous winners and humongous losers on both sides. There's enough to go around without leaving anyone out.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

To suggest that black people are more violent than any other race is ignorant.

Not black people, some black neighborhoods. It is true. Much black on black crime. That's probably gang related. Low expectations breed that type of mentality. That said, violence by LEO's, while small imo, should not be discounted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join