It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Beat a Girl for Being in the Wrong 'Hood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: jude11
If this is on ATS I can't find it.

There are going to be those that will come along and ask why I posted this. Am I racist? My agenda? Stirring things up? So before I have to say it in individual posts and then have those posts removed because they hurt someone's feelings or are against the T&C's ... If I have to explain it to you, you're in the wrong thread.

I'm just angry at what happened, not who it happened to.

Jude

Why try to justify your reasons. Stop walking on eggshells. Speak your mind and to hell with anyone who doesn't agree with you. I think this is disgusting and unfortunately happens A LOT and out of the way of the media. Even in my small @$$ed little hometown, if you're a white guy in the hood, you better be buying drugs because if you're not, you'll get beaten, looted and left for dead for being in the "wrong hood", but the same people scream racist when you tell them you don't want thugs in a "white" neighborhood.

I frown a little more each time I see the words... I'm not racist but... I'm not homophobic but... I'm not ... but...

It's sad that people don't stand firm anymore. They're too busy walking on eggshells so not to upset those around them because they're afraid of what others think about them. That, my friend, is a sad, sad world to live in.

Thanks for the Vid. It took balls. You're obviously a racist now. Hope you know that. Apparently you'll have some kinda agenda for posting it

Yeah, 52 yrs old and I have to start pussy footing around because someone's feelings might get hurt even tho the message is meant for all equally.

I know what I am and I know what I am not. Should be good enough for me I guess.

Thanks for the reminder.

Jude

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: jude11

This is a horrible video, a crime is definitely being committed and in particular, the guy trying to stomp a girl on the ground in the head should be doing years in a state prison because that was basically attempted murder.

What does this have to do with other black folks complaining about systemic racism within law enforcement and the legal system and the deaths of unarmed people in encounters with and in the custody of law enforcement? These two horrible peoples' criminal actions invalidate everyone else's opinions?

You're all over the place:

WE are being programmed to hate each other because if we are divided we can't unite against those that we need to be taking down.

So you're so upset about the politics of division that is keeping us from uniting against *somebody* (who exactly?) that you felt compelled to post a video of two black people beating the hell out of a white girl? How exactly are you anti-division when you're clearly trying to stir racial tension?

So the real problem is the OP posting the video and not the actions of those involved? Kind of like don't talk about it there would be less of a problem? if so where else does that apply?

And being honest with yourself if the video posted was two white people beating down a black girl screaming wrong burb, the reaction on all sides would be very different. From all sides. It just would be.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

You know, I'm not a bible thumper in fact I'm atheist but i really like this song and this is how I feel about the matter.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Is there a similar story that has made headlines when the roles were reversed?

I missed the headline about the two white guys that beat up a mexican homelessman in the name of making america great again as well.
edit on thSat, 29 Aug 2015 14:51:29 -0500America/Chicago820152980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ok, let me ask you a simple question:

Now, I know that there are places where black people are going to be eyed askance if they go in this country, but how many of those places are they going to be mobbed by whites who are going to brutally attack them like that just for being in the wrong place and black?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: jheated5

Really, that all you got, and people are giving you starts, its so hard being a white person in north america, poor us white folks, we are so oppressed.

You know what, I have some choice words for you. Listen to me you are going to stop with this "poor white people" # do you understand you are being as racist and antagonizing as you can be. Surely some mod is gonna come, and violate you for T&C don't be a fool! This video is two black people beating a woman even when she's down the attack is vicious they are yelling racist things about "their hood", while others watch and agree by doing nothing. This is disgusting and shows a problem with "their hood" that's the period end of story truth. If you don't like it be quiet!
edit on 29-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Kids die everyday from malnutrition, diseases and bad parentings, old people are dying with no money and nobody to care for them.

But this little video is the really important thing, cause crying about them others use this or that to push there agenda.

Dude your doing the same thing you complain about, pot meet kettle.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Really, your happy with doing the same thing you complain about, cause thats the real problem right, oh and no i wont stop saying poor us white people, im not a big fan of pity parties, dumb people do dumb things.

Both sides using the same lame arguments to feel sorry for themselves, thats some great stuff right there.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Really, that all you got, and people are giving you starts, its so hard being a white person in north america, poor us white folks, we are so oppressed.

I'm more shocked that you got stars! That's ATS for ya!

You basically see a women getting her face get kicked in and all your input is.... Awww poor white people, so oppressed. To top it off you basically side with the biggest race agitators out there.

Hey at least you're honest about your racism, I appreciate that kind of honesty in a person...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Kids die everyday from malnutrition, diseases and bad parentings, old people are dying with no money and nobody to care for them.

But this little video is the really important thing, cause crying about them others use this or that to push there agenda.

Dude your doing the same thing you complain about, pot meet kettle.

Don't think it's about this one instance, it's a great many from all sides building. It will pop one day. If that happens I promise any other issues at that moment will pale in comparison. Something that needs to be resolved. Not from racist, whites, racists blacks or whatever. Something needs to get them all in check. It's just fuel for the fire. Emotions will over rule logic, these instances play on emotions.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You are racially antagonizing and ignoring the video and content within, you are acting like a child and won't come down off of it! Give it up you are wrong, you have blundered. When you make racially antagonistic comments to people in this thread you are the problem, got it!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I always get confused when we are suppose to leave race out of things.

Maybe one day I'll get the handle on it.

This may very well have been a racist attack, and if so the two should be charged as such.
But in the spirit of the what if's, if the roles were reversed and everyone's favorite person Al or Jesse was on the podium claiming a race issue ATS would lose their minds and the race bait comments would flood that damn thread.

edit on thSat, 29 Aug 2015 15:01:29 -0500America/Chicago820152980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Being an Atheist doesn't make you less human, my friend. I'm a Slayer lovin Christian metal head (death metal included)... How messed up is that
I'm not even referring to "Christian metal". That stuff kinda sucks.

As much as I don't like country music, I'd say the words are spot on! Thanks for the share.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Go deeper, read between the lines and you will see that it's not race we should be fighting with because we are all in the same damned boat!

I MADE IT VERY CLEAR.

You want to skew my words go ahead but it is clearly an ignorant attempt. How is it that my suggesting that uniting against those that control us in politics, corporate board rooms and the MSM is even close to racism?

What? Shall I remind you of the title of this thread:

Couple Beat a Girl for Being in the Wrong 'Hood

You then proceed to post a video of two black people savagely beating a white girl. Adding vague statements about division doesn't change anything about what you're actually doing. That makes about as much sense as this:

Person A: (punches person B in the face) I'm not punching you in the face!
Person C: Hey! You just punched person B in the face!
Person A: No I didn't, you're twisting my words.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I basically said that people are trying to use this video to smear whole lot of people because this didint get on the news the rest is all in your head.

I didint need to use the F word either.
edit on 29-8-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So by me saying your using this as an example to push your opinion on a group of people, that im the one using this racially motivated video, get a grip on reality son.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Once again you edited your first post, you've been making " poor us white people" racially antagonistic aimed at posters. I'm not smearing a whole race you are. Not only that your saying this bull# when a woman got beaten senseless in a racially motivated attack by black people. You get a grip, you are racially antagonizing period

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Pot meet kettle? Are you serious? Are you on the wrong thread or something?

Oh wait... I see what you're trying to do.

You're saying it happens on both sides... tiss for tatt. same thing both ways. I'm here to tell you you're wrong. Let me point our a few differences.

- How many reversed roll videos or news articles have you seen? Oh I'm sure there are a few, but I'm willing to bet my left testi.... that you will find WAY more instances, and I mean staggering amounts, where black on white violence is trumping white on black violence. So tell me... Really, how often do you see a pile of white guys jumping one innocent black guy (or a girl for that matter) because he/she is in a dominant white neighborhood? I don't know what planet you're from, but I've never seen it.

ooooh wait... So you're probably referring to what happened say 75+ years ago. I'd like to think we've grown and matured since then. I'm not my great great uncle and neither are you. You can let that horse die already. Reparations? Sure... Show me the woman/man who was kept a slave and I'll vote that my tax dollars gives them free everything for life.

- When videos such as this surface, where is it in the media? Conspiracy web sites and live leak and you tube.
--- Youtube - People will watch it and laugh about it. Read the comments. People don't care. It's for a specific troll audience. Much like the troll in this forum.
--- LiveLeak - Doesn't get much coverage. Great place to see really messed up things, and I wonder about the people that frequent that place... sadist bastards! But no news coverage.
--- Conspiracy sites - We get to talk about it and see it for what it is. But, we're on a conspiracy site. We're all wakoes anyways so we're dumb and stupid, silly and paranoid, so we're the freaks of the world who for some reason make more sense but to the outside world, yeah, not so much.

There is no reason, not one, for what I see in that video. None!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Hey, from the title I was wondering if it was two parents beating their own kid for wondering onto the wrong turf. A few blocks and it could mean they're in the territory of the wrong gang.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Once again you edited your first post, you've been making " poor us white people" racially antagonistic aimed at posters. I'm not smearing a whole race you are. Not only that your saying this bull# when a woman got beaten senseless in a racially motivated attack by black people. You get a grip, you are racially antagonizing period

Im sure youve figured out that english isint my first language and i edit alot because i make tons of errors.

I did not use this video to prove my point, you did. I didint claim anything.

All i said was people,love to use these videos to prove there agenda, which is what your doing. This is just another pitty party thread cause you feel a certain way.

So plz keep up on behing outraged, its really changin the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join