It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is KILLING the Republican chances for Presidency

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I am glad Trump is leading in the GOP, It is about time we have someone that's willing to work for (We The People) and NOT the world lobbyist.

Agreed

I believe Trump will give us change, and change that is truly needed. All the other Candidates are bought and paid for including Ran Paul.
Yes. Agreed. (Presuming you are still referring to "Republican" candidates".)

I believe Americans are waking up and are sick and tired of our politions serving the elite for their own personal gain.

Yep!!! And is Trump not one of those "elite"?

I believe Americans are sick and tired of the corruption and no accountability.

Correct on that one, too!

Americans are sick and tired of the illegal wars, Americans are sick and tired of big corporations not being held accountable for poisoning our food ( GMO's ) and our politions supporting them and not allowing GMO's labeling their products.

Americans are sick and tired pharma industries pushing dangerous drugs on our children that have case's some serious side effects and mandatory shots to stay in the school system.

Yup.

Americans are sick and tired of the illegal aliens swarming in over our boarders, many of them are gangs, and criminals who have nothing to offer for education. ( free loaders )

NO.

Americans are sick and tired of corporate greed and them not paying their fare share of taxes
Right! Because the 'illegals' are paying taxes.....but the corporations are NOT!!

hiring illegal aliens, and out sourcing many of our jobs over seas. Not just blue collar work but white collar work as well.

Because those people are cheaper. No beneifts necessary. No standard of living.

Americans are sick and tired of witnessing our politions handing over what is left of the United States to foreign globalist like the UN. And allowing them to dictate law in our country, such as the new gun control.

False. This is not happening.

Americans are sick and tired of our poor economy and the high unemployment as more business close. I don't see any of these Republicans addressing this serious problem but Trump.

But Bernie is! (He's not a Republican, though.....but as far as the GOP contenders go, yes.)

Americans want our boarders closed.

You mean "borders", right? Not sure I can go along with that one.

Americans want jobs, and industries brought back so we can be a producing Nation, which is the only way to strengthen our economy.

TRUE!!

Yet most of these politions are not addressing the real issues, only Trump is.

No.

We american want our country back, we had enough of these fake terrorist wars engineered by mostly the CIA for the elites in Washington to profit from.

We Americans are sick and tired of paying high energy bills to these energies monopolies. We want free energy and it does exists.

Spot on!!!

Trump is the only one addressing some of these issues and he is willing to take our country back from the globalist and squash their NWO.

False. Bernie Sanders is also doing that.

Trump is not bought and paid for, he owes no one any favors.
Neither does Bernie.

Yes, Trump lacks being diplomat, and is ruff, he is not groomed to be political correct.

I will vote for Trump.

That's a real shame, that you would vote for a 1%er who doesn't give a rodent's anus about you over someone who is genuinely (and has been for decades) concerned about the economic issues, the foreign policy issues, the environmental issues, the racisim issues, the immigration issues. Btw, Sanders is also "not bought and paid for."

Just a real shame that you don't see that. Please, do some more homework.
*smh*

edit on 8/27/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

(Hey, you misspelled "politicians" twice. You typed "politions". Twice. Just to alert you.) It's best to be able to spell and to take time to review your spelling before posting....I know I often go back and 'edit' for spelling and grammar....

edit on 8/27/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Sure government does some of that now. But individuals can do the above and have done it better than government.

Sorry.

Government, at it's best, is like a prostate exam.

It is annoying, irritating, painful, intrusive, but sometimes necessary.

Individuals haven't done any of the above better than government. The only thing I mentioned above that's privatized is the space stuff, and space privatization is a bit of a misnomer because the profit is all in government contracts to meet specific goals. There's no innate profit in space exploration until we can mine asteroids or pump that ocean of hydrocarbons from the surface of Titan.

Edit: Let me give you an alternative perspective. When you consider government to be dysfunctional, you elect people who run on that same platform, and then work to make it so. Earlier you said that our elected representatives are a reflection of the people. Well, that's true of everyone in government. When you hold the belief that government is incompetent, you inevitably put people in power who make it so.
edit on 27-8-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Aazadan

That's an interesting aspect.

We look to who can/will solve our problems.

We look to government to solve our problems.

THAT'S the problem!

We've stopped looking towards ourselves for the solutions.

Interesting insight into my verbose ramblings. But if government isn't there to solve problems, then what is government for?

National defense exists to prevent the problem of being overrun.
The legal system exists to solve or prevent the problem of disagreements between citizens

A government which does neither, where the citizens solve all of their own problems gets us Somalia.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Right there is what government is for.

Establish Justice
Ensure Domestic Tranquility
Provide for the Common Defense
Promote (not provide, important wording) the General Welfare
Secure the BLESSINGS of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity (future generations)

Pretty simple.

Nowhere is micromanaging every issue that crops up in there.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Establish Justice
Secure the BLESSINGS of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity (future generations)

Pretty simple.

You're defining the job of government with very broad words, that will get you a very broad government.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Krazysh0t

With the primaries six months off and the general more than a year away there is still plenty of road to travel for both parties.

So Trump can drag the GOP vote even lower!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

Establish Justice

Pretty simple.

You're defining the job of government with very broad words, that will get you a very broad government.

Well, that's what the rest of the constitution is for.

The preamble is a summary of what they were trying to accomplish.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
the racisim issues

What racism issues? The ones where blacks don't have government policies that all but force employers to hire them? The ones where blacks don't receive grants and relaxed admission requirements at colleges? The ones where it isn't both illegal and social suicide to discriminate or speak hatefully against blacks?

Compare to the issues facing a poor white person. No affirmative action to help get a job. No racial grant to go to college and a stiffer competition against other applicants. A culture that defames whites for no fault of their own while defending blacks no matter what atrocities they commit. A culture that views whites on welfare as shameful while black culture views government handouts as an entitlement.

There is no systemic oppression of blacks beyond their own cultural norms and genetic disposition toward violence. "Racism" toward blacks in the first six to seven decades of the 20th century saw African Americans go from newly freed slaves to members of society whom were held to a high standard. Then the left sunk their claws into the blacks to treat them as a disposable voting bloc. Look at black culture today. It is not the product of racism by whites, it is the product of leftists telling blacks that they are entitled to the fruits of other peoples labor simply because they exist. All pressure to succeed was removed. No longer was there a culture of striving, but a culture of victimhood. Blacks no longer tried to emulate European Americans who built this great country, but languished toward their own tribal heritage. Racism took blacks out of Africa, set them in a new world and raised them up to a level never before experienced by Africans. How many times have you read about the mystical enclaves of all-black communities which flourished under segregation because they were left to their own devices and only ever tolerated in society if they could match up to the standards of whites? What are majority black communities like nowadays? Ghettos. Crime-ridden hell holes with appearances very similar to the shanty towns of Africa itself. "Racism" is at an all-time low, yet blacks are more disenfranchised today than ever.

Or rather, I should say that racism is growing once more. Not racism against blacks, but racism against whites. The culture created by the left demonizes the very ideals which made this country and every other great and people are surprised when society begins to fall apart at the seams.

Are those the issues Sanders is talking about? Oh wait, no, he is crawling on his knees to the blacklivesmatter agitators despite their backwards ideals and use of force against him. Sanders had some interesting ideas on what to do to the banking system, but his social platform is more of the poison destroying this country. I can only be glad that his show of cowardice destroyed any chance he has at winning an election against a dominant force such as Trump.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

a reply to: Reallyfolks

Really not a put down of you or politics or support of trump but I honestly do not care what Rickey Martin, Kim Kardashian or even Clint Eastwood thinks about politicians. You people are the highly paid court jesters. Go entertain. I know a lot of people do care if an entertainer thinks like they do, I am not one of them

Wait...you've confused me.....
are you not aware that Trump has been denigrating Hispanics since step one?

Or that Trump is a "celebrity" with his own "Hollywood Star"?
(It's because he's an 'entertainer')
Who are the court jesters again?

*cough*trump*cough

Don't care what entertainers think about politicians. Don't support trump, democrats or republicans. Not sure what your coughing about but whatever.

I was aware he was on some illegal immigrant kick, was not aware he was denigrating Hispanics in general but I'll look into it.

Trump is an entertainer and a member of my Union "The Screen Actors Guild/American Federation of Television and Radio Artists ...

www.sagaftra.org...

Being a Union man must rankle a lot of the Right Wing GOP being as how union busting is one of their credos.

Don't care what he is, not in my voting future. I just really don't care what Rickey Martin or any other entertainer has to say about politicians either. General statement on the Martin post, less about trump

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Don't care what he is, not in my voting future. I just really don't care what Rickey Martin or any other entertainer has to say about politicians either. General statement on the Martin post, less about trump
Then why would you support Trump - the "entertainer" who has a Hollywood Star all his own...who says all sorts of things about 'politicans' being stupid??

Hmmmm?

edit on 8/27/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: formatting error

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Then why would you support Trump - the "entertainer" who has a Hollywood Star all his own...who says all sorts of things about 'politicans' being stupid??

Hmmmm?

The best President in my lifetime was former actor Ronald Regan. Al Franken is in politics. What's your point?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

I was aware he was on some illegal immigrant kick, was not aware he was denigrating Hispanics in general but I'll look into it.

It doesn't matter what he actually has said or what his actual position is, it is reading as extremely negative from the Hispanic perspective.

I know several people of Puerto Rican descent (second and third generation living on the mainland )who have never mentioned politics to me before but are now talking disdainfully about Trump every time I have seen them lately.

While I disagree with most of what's going on with politics and political parties the one thing that's great is in the end the voters will speak and all the speculation will end. Unless you think that with electronic voting machine are rigged and no way to audit them truthfully. In that case all the speculation ends and still a good thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Hmmmm?

The best President in my lifetime was former actor Ronald Regan. Al Franken is in politics. What's your point?

Reagan was a disaster for this country. His presidency is only held in such high regard by those brainwashed by the right wing propaganda machine.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hmmmm?

Guess you missed the posts stating specifically that I don't support trump, democrats, or republicans. That my initial response was more about people looking at entertainers for political views. But hey you got to gloss over that, make a wrong assumption, and post something. About sums up most of the problems we see these days, people not paying attention and assuming.
edit on 27-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's always great when people who are not GOP and do not support GOP want to tell GOP how to get elected.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Are you aware that Reagan was responsible for closing all state-funded mental health faciities, and for lowering tax rates for corporations?

And how that has been the demise of the Middle Class?

Also, how he caused the epidemic of homeless, untreated mentally ill folks that communities are expected to 'look after' with no support whatsoever?

You aware of all that? Right?
And that since his presidency, the Middle Class has been set adrift? Because he cut corporate and rich-people tax rates?

You know that stuff....right??

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Hmmmm?

Reagan was a disaster for this country. His presidency is only held in such high regard by those brainwashed by the right wing propaganda machine.

His presidency is only held in such low regard by those brainwashed by the left wing propaganda machine

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: introvert

Hmmmm?

His presidency is only held in such low regard by those brainwashed by the left wing propaganda machine

If by left wing propaganda you mean the facts he left for us in verifiable history, you would be correct. Look at his history, not the rhetoric.

The man has so many black marks on his record for the things he's done that it's astounding anyone can claim his greatness with a straight face.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I paid perfect attention, sir. I read your post several times over.
I agreed with you on the majority of your points.

Trump is an entertainer, no different than Ricky Martin....

They are BOTH entertainers....yet you disparage the opinions of "entertainers" (with whom you do not agree).
Sad.
Sad Fail.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Edit: Let me give you an alternative perspective. When you consider government to be dysfunctional, you elect people who run on that same platform, and then work to make it so. Earlier you said that our elected representatives are a reflection of the people. Well, that's true of everyone in government. When you hold the belief that government is incompetent, you inevitably put people in power who make it so.

Don't we all?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Nonsense. Donald Trump has a massive amount of support. He has the most savvy ideas on foreign trade out of the other GOP candidates, is serious about illegal immigration, and his prowess in business will help economic conditions. Too bad establishment Republicans, Trump will be the GOP candidate in 2016 As for this post:

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join