It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two journalists killed in shooting during live newscast at Smith Mountain Lake

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tazkven

Just watched the shooters view of things, holy hell.
Takes a sick mind to do what he did. I agree that it seemed like he waited for the camera to be on her to do what he did.

link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

The Twitter posts he made, before posting the videos, said that the female had made racist comments before, and that the cameraman had filed a complaint after working one job with the suspected shooter.

Apologies, but it all unfolded so fast and so shockingly that I failed to get a screen cap.

We shouldn't give the man in question the time of day.

The more that we talk about whomever or whatever committed this crime then the more we inflate it's ego. I'm going to read another thread though I fear many will be started due to this tragedy and I fear the horse will bolt.
edit on 26-8-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

link   
According to an interview I just watched the man said the shooter was hard to work with, apparently he had issues

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

poor baby.. he will be really missed.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The media outlet who got that stated they turned it over to authorities.

Seems to be a moot point now though...

Gun control exploitation in

edit on 26-8-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousCitizen
a reply to: TheMainEvent

Unbelievable. The photographer was panning background of the water park. The murderer stood there with the gun waiting for the camera to go back to the reporter before killing. He wanted it to be shown live on air. Sick bastard.

Yeah, that's what I noticed too.

link   

originally posted by: FamCore
I can't believe this sicko shared a video of himself committing the murders - proud of it and using Facebook and Twitter to brag and justify his actions because "Allison made racist remarks"

What a sick person, I hope he has to look into the faces of family members of those he killed in cold blood. Terrible, terrible crime

Shared a video of himself? Where is that information coming from..do you have some links or something to share? Please do.. if this guy is blacc and all of this is currently happening, I might be willing to claim that it could very well be some type of fuzzy psy-op (no offense naturally to the victims, my condolences to them, their friends and family) but, feels like an added effort to create greater schism and division between caucasians and the black community a,) and b,) to control gun rights.
edit on 26-8-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

link   
He killed himself.

link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

The dead have no egos.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
No one seen him standing there?

link   
this butthole has been fired all over the place. not just there where his claims of racism might fool someone. but also on the west coast. he's a sorry sack of excrement.

link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: AnonymousCitizen
a reply to: TheMainEvent

Unbelievable. The photographer was panning background of the water park. The murderer stood there with the gun waiting for the camera to go back to the reporter before killing. He wanted it to be shown live on air. Sick bastard.

Yeah, that's what I noticed too.

It could be a professional psy-op..not ready to jump to too many crazy conclusions though..

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Gun control exploitation in

What we should really be discussing is how people use social media.

Jesus, what a sick way this guy chose to go out.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I wonder when the politicizing will start.
It seems there's a little something in this story for everyone's political agenda.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You're about 14 pages late on your countdown. There multiple asinine gun control/gun bashing comments by page 3.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

It's on LiveLeak. Won't link it here but can't miss it. It's not graphic in terms of gore but still shocking. I am still shaking.
edit on 26/8/2015 by Jeroenske because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
c-mon people really!
the victims arnt even cold yet and some of you are
already in there with psi-ops and gun control BS

this guy is nothing more than a random guy with "issues" and a history of issues
who happens to be black.

stick to the facts please.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I might well be one of the most political posters on ATS, but I find it to be utterly tasteless to use the deaths of innocents as an excuse to push an agenda.

There is a time and a place for all things... and the time is never before the bodies are cold and while the victims loved ones are grieving.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Is it wrong of me to be glad he killed himself?

Because I actually am and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that at the moment.

I guess after watching the video he posted, I have no remorse for a life that cared so little about other's lives.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

I might well be one of the most political posters on ATS, but I find it to be utterly tasteless to use the deaths of innocents as an excuse to push an agenda.

There is a time and a place for all things... and the time is never before the bodies are cold and while the victims loved ones are grieving.

Agreed!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join