It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Toby Miles?; New Lois Lerner Secret Personal Email Account Discovered!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So who is Toby Miles?
Judicial Watch would like to ask Lois Lerner, as it appears to be one of several newly- discovered secret personal email accounts she apparently was using to conduct IRS business under the radar of public scrutiny.

IMO: this will open a brand new chapter in the Lois Lerner IRS targeting scandal. Where or how high this potential scandal and cover-up may go, might very well depend on what the exploration of these new email address materials ultimately reveal. That these have only now come to light through Judicial Watch's determined efforts...is astounding.

Move over Hillary Clinton...Here comes Lois!

Like Hillary's email mess...the true story of Lois Lerner and the extent of her involvement in the IRS targeting scandal may soon be uncovered.

Lois Lerner had yet another personal email account used to conduct some IRS business, the tax agency confirmed in a new court filing late Monday that further complicates the administration’s efforts to be transparent about Ms. Lerner’s actions during the tea party targeting scandal.

The admission came in an open-records lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch, a conservative public interest law firm that has sued to get a look at emails Ms. Lerner sent during the targeting.

IRS lawyer Geoffrey J. Klimas told the court that as the agency was putting together a set of documents to turn over to Judicial Watch, it realized Ms. Lerner had used yet another email account, in addition to her official one and another personal one already known to the agency.

“In addition to emails to or from an email account denominated ‘Lois G. Lerner‘ or ‘Lois Home,’ some emails responsive to Judicial Watch’s request may have been sent to or received from a personal email account denominated ‘Toby Miles,’” Mr. Klimas told Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, who is hearing the case.

It is unclear who Toby Miles is, but Mr. Klimas said the IRS has concluded that was “a personal email account used by Lerner.”

Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, said it was stunning the agency was just now admitting the existence of the address.

“It is simply astonishing that years after this scandal erupted we are learning about an account Lois Lerner used that evidently hadn’t been searched,” he said, accusing the IRS of hiding Lerner-related information throughout — including the existence of the backup tapes of her official email account, which the agency’s inspector general easily found once it went looking for them.

MORE:
www.washingtontimes.com...

MORE Articles:
legalinsurrection.com...

www.powerlineblog.com...
edit on 25-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: correction

edit on 25-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTATMove over Hillary Clinton...Here comes Lois!

I was wondering when something would come up to take the microscope off of her email problems. Hopefully this doesn't overshadow Clinton enough to make people forget about the server issues.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The fact is nothing will come of this as long as the media continues to ignore it. The Democrat party and the press are pretty much one in the same.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't know if it will be completely ignored. The whole 'Secret Email Account' thing is currently 'in vogue'...thanks to Hillary.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Curiously, the Ways and Means Committee criminal referral mentioned the Toby Miles email address, identified as [email protected]. The address came to light because it was included on an email that also had Ms. Lerner’s official account on the chain of recipients.

An email sent to the msn.com address Monday night went unanswered.

At the time of the referral in April 2014, the committee linked the Toby Miles address to Ms. Lerner’s husband, Michael R. Miles, but said, “The source of the name ‘Toby‘ is not known.”

Your Source

I've not been able to find anything that says it has been proven she was using the account, let alone for official IRS business.

discovered secret personal email accounts she apparently was using to conduct IRS business under the radar of public scrutiny.

What information did you use to come to this conclusion? Can you provide a quote or link?
edit on 25-8-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think the "Toby Miles" code might be linked to U.S. Congressman Elijah Cummings.

He was deeply involved in some of the Lois Lerner (illegal) activities.

The "Toby Miles" name may have come from a popular spot near Baltimore, Toby's Dinner Theatre.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No problem...

It is unclear who Toby Miles is, but Mr. Klimas said the IRS has concluded that was “a personal email account used by Lerner.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think the "Toby Miles" code might be linked to U.S. Congressman Elijah Cummings.

He was deeply involved in some of the Lois Lerner (illegal) activities.

The "Toby Miles" name may have come from a popular spot near Baltimore, Toby's Dinner Theatre.

Interesting theory.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This one is easy.

Miles is her married name. That's right her husband"s last name.

Toby is surely her Dog.

edit on 25-8-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Would be interesting if this is coming out and the "leak" of info is traced back to Hillary....as in she is letting this cat out of the bag to defer her current battle to someone else. We need to have SOMEBODY to crucify here....

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Would be interesting if this is coming out and the "leak" of info is traced back to Hillary....as in she is letting this cat out of the bag to defer her current battle to someone else. We need to have SOMEBODY to crucify here....

The woman stole a United States Presidential Election.

Using the scariest agency in the government she shut down the opposition.

She should rot with Hillary.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks. Where does it say she used the email address to conduct official IRS business?

ETA: I know the source said it was used by Lerner, but it also said what I pointed out earlier.

The address came to light because it was included on an email that also had Ms. Lerner’s official account on the chain of recipients.

the committee linked the Toby Miles address to Ms. Lerner’s husband, Michael R. Miles, but said, “The source of the name ‘Toby‘ is not known.”

Seems contradictory to me. Did she use it? Was it just an email her husband used and her email address was on the list of recipients, and that is why it throws up a red flag?

The more I read in to this the more it appears to be nothing of substance.
edit on 25-8-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here is another article on it. Toby is the dog. www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: warpig69
Here is another article on it. Toby is the dog. www.foxnews.com...

So the dog must have been an inside consultant.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If he was a paid consultant, I see an audit in his future.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I swear to God I just guessed that when I heard Miles was her married name.

That's an obvious guess by me. But, a pretty good guess by me.

I'll bet Hillary's password is Chelsea123...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: warpig69
a reply to: xuenchen

If he was a paid consultant, I see an audit in his future.

There must be some tax return records too !!

But I think the "Dog" was Congressman Cummings.

He has been in trouble with back taxes before, and I bet he became Lois's Lapdog.

He was supplying info about some of the targeted groups in "round about" ways.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Remember EPA administrator Lisa Jackson and her secret email account named after her dog?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Curiously, the Ways and Means Committee criminal referral mentioned the Toby Miles email address, identified as [email protected]. The address came to light because it was included on an email that also had Ms. Lerner’s official account on the chain of recipients.

An email sent to the msn.com address Monday night went unanswered.

At the time of the referral in April 2014, the committee linked the Toby Miles address to Ms. Lerner’s husband, Michael R. Miles, but said, “The source of the name ‘Toby‘ is not known.”

Your Source

I've not been able to find anything that says it has been proven she was using the account, let alone for official IRS business.

Does this help?

an attorney for the agency [IRS] admitted in a new court filing late yesterday that Lois Lerner used another personal e-mail account for official government business.

hotair.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

As we all know, Hillary didn't use her personal server and accounts to conduct official business until ... oops! she did.

<<   2  3 >>

join