It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, July 25, 2015"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Forget contrails.

Get real.

Focus on our environment and our health issues.

You know, contemplating the power of the elite and their modus operadi, (including the false flag attacks they carry out), causes excruciating cognitive dissonance.

But be assured, you are not alone.

I like Dane Wigington because he understands the impact of the corrupt government that we have, brought to us by the powers that be.

I appreciate that he understands that David Rockefeller has said on the record that 95% of the global population needs to go.

I appreciate that he understands that our military are being abused.

Do you have children?

If you don't, do you have nieces or nephews or young neighbors that you care about?

I believe you owe it to them to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem, which is to go along to get along.

This video is 55:12 minutes long.

Please don't respond until after you've listened.

Thanks in advance.

edit on 8/22/2015 by ConnectDots because: Premature post

edit on 8/22/2015 by ConnectDots because: Remove extraneous space

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ok, it didn't disappear after I clicked the form field. Is this a magic trick I don;t know?

edit: I had to refresh, not just click.
edit on 22-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
55 min is a bit long. My curiosity is piqued, but maybe a better summation?
I have it opened in youtube for when I can watch.
edit on 22-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

So the solution here is whinging about it on the Internet?

Awesome.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Forget contrails.

Why?

ETA: Contrails ARE real. scholar.google.com...

Link is from Phage's post here www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-8-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I love how folk still think protest is the way to fight corrupt governments.The only language these people will take note of is violence.It's a sad fact but if people want rid of this corruption, it needs to be done with violent force.
In Britain you need a permit to protest.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

Great - a chemmie calling for violence to stop the myth he can't even show exists!!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Putin wants to take down the central banks and global elite.
but u all think he's the bad guy ? That's the situation.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Obi88

lol - way to strawman!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
I love how folk still think protest is the way to fight corrupt governments.The only language these people will take note of is violence.It's a sad fact but if people want rid of this corruption, it needs to be done with violent force.
In Britain you need a permit to protest.

Exactly what they want, violence. They have put all of their eggs into one basket ...and that basket is violence. We cannot beat them at their game. They love nothing more than when protests turn violent..then they turn the screws even tighter and they gain even more power.

Come on man, wake up!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
double post
edit on 22-8-2015 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: starababa
How do they know it came from aircraft?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

And YOU are exactly the sort of dangerous sucker that keeps us arguing here. You'd take violent action to stop something that the victim of your action would be mystified by because it doesn't exist. BURN THE WITCH!!! And we kid ourselves that we have progressed.

edit on 23-8-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

It has been shown time and time again how Wigington and his geoengineeringwatch site are liars, provably so. Possibly the most blatant being their claim that contrails cannot persist. You admitted yourself in another thread that you understand how they can.

Why would you continue to use a source that everyone else regards with pure contempt? You do your own arguments no favours.

I've never seen a true or credible claim on that site in ten years so no, I'm not gonna willingly sit here and be lied to like an obedient sheep for 55 whole minutes. If there is anything specific I should note, please point it out.

edit on 23-8-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
i realy cant tell,you got the point
+its only 99%

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: starababa
99% of what?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The results show: (1) the assemblage of elements in rainwater and in the corresponding experimental leachate are essentially identical. At a 99% confidence interval, they have identical means (T-test) and identical variances (F-test); and (2) the assemblage of elements in the HEPA dust and in the corresponding average un-leached coal fly ash are likewise essentially identical.

btw Phage,for years you trying to disprove,i dont realy care,its interesting topic and thats all,no feelings atached.
so im not coming back to this topic,
have a nice day and sorry for speling errors :-)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I understand the frustration people feel regarding the lack of effectiveness of formal protests against government actions. I remember being amazed years ago when thousands showed up in a protest against one of the actions the United States was about to take in Afghanistan; it was totally ignored.

But violence is never the answer in my opinion.

Perseverance is the answer.

The communication tool the internet is very powerful. It just takes time and patience for people to gradually wake up, and for the government (as controlled behind the scenes) to find that they can't get away with what they're doing any longer.

Hopefully the tide will turn.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The video in the OP is part 2.

Here is part 1, which introduces the new radio news program Global Alert News and why Dane Wigington became the activist that he is:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join