It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, July 25, 2015"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
PlanetX and Connectthedots..Dane is proven liar. Not suspected, but PROVEN.

Simple question....why do you keep believing him? You guys go on and on about being "awake" and pretend to be clued up and alert to lies but you keep pushing a known liars agenda. He has lied to you. Over and over again. We have proved it to you.

Please please tell me why you keep believing him. I genuinely need to know. Because it makes no sense

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: anton74

OK, but I don't see a connection between the results you mentioned above and "spraying stuff from aircraft".

How have they determined that the substances they are testing for came primarily from aircraft spraying and not from terrestrial forms of pollution, such as industrial emissions?

Marvin J. Herndon is the connection. He's a believer.

Ah yes, chemtrail believers have jumped on his 'findings' and rejoiced to finally have a real scientist join their ranks. But as always in the wonderful world of chemtrailism, this whole affair is rife with irony.

For one, Herndon claims the following:

I have lived in the same house since 1977 and viewed
the same area of the sky nearly every day. After the
morning marine layer burns off, the sky in San Diego,
California, USA, has been often cloudless; rain is infrequent
here. The air is warm and dry, not at all conducive
for the formation of ice crystals from high-altitude jet
aircraft exhaust. Since the spring of 2014, I observed that
the common occurrence of toxic geoengineering trails
in the lower atmosphere (troposphere), which mixes with
the air we breathe, was increasing in frequency.[/b

So he's claiming that 'chemtrails' only started in 2014! I guess this means that all claims of chemtrails that predate 2014 are bogus? Misidentifications?

But chemtrail believers don't seem to notice this. All they see is a scientist who is singing in tune with their song! The fact that he's nullified their pre 2014 claims doesn't seem to matter, nor does te fact that persistent contrails have been observed ever since aircraft have been able to fly high enough to create them (at least 70 years).

Which goes to show that even respected scientists like Herndon aren't guaranteed to be exempt of confirmation bias.

So there we have it. Another farce to add to the long long list of gags from the chemtrail community

edit on 8201526 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: payt69

And what's that bit before the bolded part of the quote about the air being "warm and dry and not at all conducive" to contrail formation?

Really?

And this guy is a "scientist"?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

And what's that bit before the bolded part of the quote about the air being "warm and dry and not at all conducive" to contrail formation?

Really?

And he never noticed the trails before last year despite plenty of other believers in his area noticing them years earlier

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Simple question....why do you keep believing him? You guys go on and on about being "awake" and pretend to be clued up and alert to lies but you keep pushing a known liars agenda. He has lied to you. Over and over again. We have proved it to you.

Please please tell me why you keep believing him. I genuinely need to know. Because it makes no sense

It is nothing to do with Dane and to use that as the crux of your argument is just the usual ad hominem logical fallacy.

Thousand of scientists and politicians and millions of people from around the world are concerned about this phenomenon and only a small slice have ever heard of this "Dane" person.

I need to know why you keep believing in logical fallacies.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

It is nothing to do with Dane and to use that as the crux of your argument is just the usual ad hominem logical fallacy.

Thousand of scientists and politicians and millions of people from around the world are concerned about this phenomenon and only a small slice have ever heard of this "Dane" person.

Can you show me just a couple of these "thousands of scientists" who believe in chemtrails?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Can you show me just a couple of these "thousands of scientists" who believe in chemtrails?

What, you're kidding me right?

Do you think all these people who are writing papers, trying to do atmospheric studies, attending chemtrail conferences have nothing better to do with their time? They certainly are not making any money on it........

Or for you to accept something does it have to be acknowledged by the MSM and/or government?

Here is a list of articles, studies, some conducted by scientists and some non-scientists:

chemtrail articles

Here is another list of articles, some from scientists some not, including much lab analysis:

Chemtrail studies and lab analysis

Here is an ex-premier of British Columbia, is he whacky?

BC ex-premier on chemtrails

Here are some scientists and a bunch of academic references at the bottom of the article:

Scientists on chemtrails

ex-NASA scientist on chemtrails

More scientists on chemtrails

More scientists on chemtrails again.......

Again more scientists on chemtrails

That was just after a simple search on Google using the terms "scientists" and "chemtrails". You can do this for any developed country on earth and find similar results.

This might be difficult for you, but you are not always going to hear the truth from the Mainstream Media (MSM) - which is corporate controlled - or the government.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Just because you imagine something is happening,doesn't mean it really is. Genuine scientists, like genuine pilots and meteorologists, find chemtrails utter nonsense believed in only by tin foil hat wearing idiots. At least, that is my experience every time I bring the subject of chemtrails up.
I've never yet had a single professional person in any of these fields show anything but utter contempt for the topic.

ETA - you link to claims on chemtrail websites (agenda obvious) many of which are about geoengineering and other subjects that aren't chemtrails. I'm talking about my own experience talking to real people.
edit on 28-8-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Really?

"Pseudo-Scientist", he specializes in alternative theories. I think of him as a Bill Nye type but, suffering from mental illness.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm sure the list of concerned people numbers in the millions. I'd also wager the names of those people that have anything that might qualify as valid evidence wouldn't fill up a post-it note.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Just because you imagine something is happening,doesn't mean it really is. Genuine scientists, like genuine pilots and meteorologists, find chemtrails utter nonsense believed in only by tin foil hat wearing idiots. At least, that is my experience every time I bring the subject of chemtrails up.
I've never yet had a single professional person in any of these fields show anything but utter contempt for the topic.

ETA - you link to claims on chemtrail websites (agenda obvious) many of which are about geoengineering and other subjects that aren't chemtrails. I'm talking about my own experience talking to real people.

I can think for myself and use my own senses, and don't need the government or the MSM to deny or confirm what are truths for me. Maybe that puts me in the minority.........but just because you are in the minority does not mean you are wrong. Social conditioning exists and has been used time and time again.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

He used air samples from someone's back yard, in the most polluted city in America and decided "Chemtrails". Science left the chemtrail argument a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Do you think all these people who are writing papers, trying to do atmospheric studies, attending chemtrail conferences have nothing better to do with their time? They certainly are not making any money on it........

Or for you to accept something does it have to be acknowledged by the MSM and/or government?

Here is a list of articles, studies, some conducted by scientists and some non-scientists:

chemtrail articles

Here is another list of articles, some from scientists some not, including much lab analysis:

Here are some scientists and a bunch of academic references at the bottom of the article:

Scientists on chemtrails

That was just after a simple search on Google using the terms "scientists" and "chemtrails". You can do this for any developed country on earth and find similar results.

This might be difficult for you, but you are not always going to hear the truth from the Mainstream Media (MSM) - which is corporate controlled - or the government.

I am not going to do this with every link, but I will prove that you either read nothing but the title, or are HUGELY confused about the subject matter.

“The phenomenon occurs when aircraft fly above 25,000ft, where the air temperature is around minus 30C. This causes water vapour emitted by the engines to crystallise and form the familiar white streaks across the sky, known as contrails,” writes Oliver Tree for the Daily Mail.

“Reading University’s Professor Keith Shine, an expert in clouds, said that those formed by aircraft fumes could linger ‘for hours’, depriving those areas under busy flight paths, such as London and the Home Counties, of summer sunshine.”

You have to read and understand what people write. Real scientists understand things like cloud formation and contrails. As your infowars article states, yet has an idiotic title.
The next link explains the worries of geo-engineering. Which is a very real thing. It's sad and a bit pathetic that you have been here this long and still refuse to discuss geo-engineering in it's proper context.

Yes, contrails are real, yes they can block the sun just like clouds. No, they aren't intentionally sprayed, they are a by-product of flight.

Now, if you have any REAL scientists that openly admit to believing in chemtrails, I'd love to see it.

ETA:
Just one more example to show that you are either really confused, or outright lying to everyone.
truthstreammedia.com...
From your link about an "ex-NASA scientist on chemtrails"
the title:

NASA Expert: Chemtrails Are Real and Rogue Geoengineers Could Blackmail Earth

the article:

A NASA expert has warned that geoengineering is inevitable and mad scientists controlling the weather could use the technology to blackmail the planet.

Droughts, famine, chemtrails and the global game of risk: geoengineering is real, and inevitable part of the future, when science tries to orchestrate nature in the name of taming climate change, while experts argue over who will make the rules in the global governance of weather modification and geoengineering.

Could a rogue billionaire tinker with the delicate balance of our Earth? Might a mad scientist even “weaponize” weather control to wield power over the planet? Who calls the shots, and who watchers the modifiers?

Everything is possible, warns Riley Duren, Chief Systems Engineer at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Labs. Chemtrails and geoengineering are no longer the things of conspiratorial speculation or retro science fiction – they are the scenarios shaping the world to come as science contemplates how far is too far for man to go in the name of a global environmental crisis?

edit on 28-8-2015 by network dude because: pointed out piss poor reading comprehension skills

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

chemtrail articles

Scientists on chemtrails

That's weird.. the very first article in the very first link points me to a clifford carnicom article. That guy has been debunked to the core, but yet here you are still presenting his nonsense as evidence of something. The second one points me to a site called 'chemtrail planet', and on it goes.. not a shred of science to be seen anywhere.

You were asked to show real actual scientists who believe in chemtrails, yet you come up with the usual avalanche of bunk.

Please point us to a real actual scientist who believes in chemtrails, and who doesn't just repeat the same nonsense every chemtrailer does, but who actually produces data that points to chemtrails in the way you understand them. Just 1 or 2 will suffice, no need for a Gish Gallop. Of course that should include the research he/she conducted to come to this conclusion, as well as the peer reviewed paper, if possible.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

If we ever get to the point that those fallacies are the exception rather than the rule, maybe we can have a productive discussion and then begin to focus on solutions.

Hope springs eternal.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
ok some more examples:

from the last article:

Geo-engineering is an umbrella term for deliberate climate intervention that includes spraying the sky with aerosols to reflect solar radiation away from Earth in order to cool the planet and to save the environment and humanity from the effects of supposedly man-made global warming.

There is evidence that this program has already been implemented for many years using unidentified chemical aerosols, known as chemtrails.

Umm well bring it on. The article doesn't go on to show any evidence whatsoever. It's not scientific either, despite your link promising 'again more scientists on chemtrails'. The article makes the usual mistake of mistaking PROPOSALS for geoengineering for chemtrails, and then points to contrails as evidence for this plan already being executed.

The infowars article you link in the 'more scientists on chemtrails again' abuses an article that explains the possible effects of CONTRAILS, and then goes on to claim it really discusses chemtrails.

Original article: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Infowars spin:

'Scientists now admit that emissions from aircraft are forming artificial clouds that block out the sun, precisely what geoengineering advocates like top eugenicist and White House science advisor John P. Holdren have called for, but the article tries to insinuate that the effect is caused by natural “vapours,” when in reality it can be attributed to chemtrails that contain substances harmful to humans'.

See they must realize that they're mutilating the original article. They just state that it's 'chemtrails', when the original article clearly explains it's contrails... they just add their own interpretation to make the article seem to say something it doesn't say at all.

That's the level of deception this whole chemtrail hoax operates on. I will have no part of it, thankyouverymuch.

Do you want me to go through some more of the junk in that list?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The YouTuber for the video has this on the About page for the channel:

The term "Chemtrails" was originated by the USAF Academy in circa 1990 as the title of a chemistry course. The content of the book "chemtrails" is consistent with what we now know is the applied technology used in advanced and covert climate modification systems and sold to the public as "climate change" - or previously "global warming".

www.youtube.com...

I'm not sure what he means by the phrase "content of the book 'chemtrails.'"

But his reference to the historical fact of the change in terminology is an important one, in my opinion. First it was man-made global warming, then it was global warming, then it became climate change.

That is a red flag to me. When the subject is changed it's an indication that the subject matter being presented is a pretext for something else.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

If we ever get to the point that those fallacies are the exception rather than the rule, maybe we can have a productive discussion and then begin to focus on solutions.

Hope springs eternal.

Geoengineeringwatch is kindof the main hub of everything chemtrails though, right? Chemtrail believers continually link to it's pages, and I've yet to see a chemtrail believer actually acknowledge the lies that it promotes.

For example, will you or PlanetX ever admit that the Thai 747 video shows a fuel dump? I don't think so.. Dane said it's chemtrails, therefore it's now canon. Admitting ONE lie/mistake opens a pandora's box to the whole thing being a farce, and you guys as true believers can't allow that, apparently.

So if you want a productive discussion, start adressing these problems.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

The YouTuber for the video has this on the About page for the channel:

The term "Chemtrails" was originated by the USAF Academy in circa 1990 as the title of a chemistry course. The content of the book "chemtrails" is consistent with what we now know is the applied technology used in advanced and covert climate modification systems and sold to the public as "climate change" - or previously "global warming".

www.youtube.com...

I'm not sure what he means by the phrase "content of the book 'chemtrails.'"

IN 1990, the USAF had a chemistry manual called 'chemtrails'. The book is a lab manual for freshmen at the academy who take chemistry course # 131 as an ordinary part of graduation.
"100" level courses are for freshmen students.
The lab manual contains nothing of relevance to the subject of aerial spraying, and the name is simply a play on the words contrails and chemistry.
This was found out by chemtrail believer Diane Harvey in 2001, but continues to be bandied about as part of chemtrails lore.

The word 'chemtrails' as you understand it was actually invented in the middle of the 90's, probably by William Thomas. The manual you're referring to was discovered by the chemtrail people later, after the word 'chemtrail' came to mean something to do with aerosol spraying, and is now dragged in by chemtrail people as 'evidence' for chemtrails.

The actual manual is here

See for yourself whether it has anything to do with 'chemtrails', or whether we're dealing with more lies from the chemtrail promoters.
edit on 8201529 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

It's typical for that book to be trotted out as proof of something. it goes right along the lines of PlanetX's posts. Just look at the title of the article, reading it isn't necessary at all. Yet looking at that book reveals that it's a chemistry manual and never once mentions trails in the sky.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join