It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, July 25, 2015"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
OP - did you read this?

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

More information/summation is required for the video's you have posted. Please provide it. ATS is not to be used as clickbait for other people's Youtube videos. If you want people to discuss this, you need to explain what is in it, and why.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Well it isn't surprising to see something like this from good ol' Dane Wigington.

He is just trying to find a new way of making money from the gullible, I guess he wasn't making enough from those who actually believe his tripe.

You know it's really bad when another tripe pushing geoengineering site like weatherwar101 calls you out on your lying.

weatherwar101.com...

So what I am saying is this man is as credible as Michael Murphy...meaning neither have any credibility.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Please don't respond until after you've listened.

Seriously?

Why would one need to listen to almost an hour of Dane Wigington talk about something he is clueless about?

The man is not a scientist and has never presented anyone that can provide actual science to back his claims, and yet you think this man and his site are the gospel for geoengineering...amazing.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

The videos in question are dealing with the issue of lies and deception by the government, which is not really the government of the people as officially asserted, but government as controlled by private bankers who run the world, which is causing massive confusion among the public regarding climate engineering.

The videos are a call to the public to educate themselves in other ways besides the mainstream media, which is not to be trusted, because it is under the control of the same private bankers, who do not have the best interests of the people in mind.

edit on 8/23/2015 by ConnectDots because: Add

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The videos in question are dealing with the issue of lies and deception by the government, which is not really the government of the people as officially asserted, but government as controlled by private bankers who run the world, which is causing massive confusion among the public regarding climate engineering.

Um what about the lies from the person who made the video...do you just ignore them?

Wow you believe any and all conspiracy theories don't you?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Um what about the lies from the person who made the video...do you just ignore them?

Apparently lies that counter the ''mainstream'' are to be believed. It's the intent that matters, not the contents.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Thanks OP.

Have you seen this video, where a bunch of pilots, scientists, doctors and politicians get together to discuss chemtrails? I guess they are all hallucinating:

A whistleblower who used to work for the Air Force:

A pilot admits chemtrails are a necessary evil, this has been so heavily censored and removed from youtube you cannot even find it in English, at 1:24 he says this:

A great example of a "real" contrail and two chemtrails. Definitive proof which all debunkers ignore. Real contrails are ice crystals, more likely to form and be persistent at higher altitudes due to the colder temps needed for formation and slower sublimation.

Yet in this video the opposite happens. The higher altitude plane's contrail forms and disappears, yet the lower two chemtrails remain, the opposite of what would happen if we were only dealing with ice crystal formation and sublimation.

Compedium of Geoengineering/chemtrail articles/videos

Canadian website on chemtrails

Some people on ATS think chemtrails don't exist - that certainly is their right. And yet they have literally thousands of posts on the subject - of which they think is a fairy tale - quite the head scratcher, or very revealing.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Some people on ATS think chemtrails don't exist - that certainly is their right. And yet they have literally thousands of posts on the subject - of which they think is a fairy tale - quite the head scratcher, or very revealing.

The head scratcher is how people believe something without actually having one shred of evidence that it exists.

Well then put this fairy tale to rest...show something, anything scientifically backed that proves they exist...can you do that?

If not it is up there with unicorns and gold at the end of a rainbow...aka fairy tales.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yet in this video the opposite happens. The higher altitude plane's contrail forms and disappears, yet the lower two chemtrails remain, the opposite of what would happen if we were only dealing with ice crystal formation and sublimation.

SO to you the atmosphere is the same everywhere and cannot change...explain how sometimes we can see clouds in one place but not in another?

And each of your videos has been discussed and thoroughly debunked so what is it you think they prove?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Have you seen this video, where a bunch of pilots, scientists, doctors and politicians get together to discuss chemtrails? I guess they are all hallucinating:

Yes I have, and I was struck by the passion with which people expressed themselves on the issue, which speaks loud and clear to me about the legitimacy of it and the need for uninformed individuals to become informed.

I am appalled by the lack of respect that has been thrown her way by members on other threads, for no good reason.

If members have nothing intelligent to say, say nothing, is my request.

The treatment she got when she did a stellar job for the Air Force is a red flag so red I don't see how any thinking individual can miss it.

and reconsider, I say to the naysayers. Watch the video a second and third time if necessary.

A pilot admits chemtrails are a necessary evil, this has been so heavily censored and removed from youtube you cannot even find it in English, at 1:24 he says this:

Thank you for that. I had not seen it.

A great example of a "real" contrail and two chemtrails. Definitive proof which all debunkers ignore. Real contrails are ice crystals, more likely to form and be persistent at higher altitudes due to the colder temps needed for formation and slower sublimation.

I think that is a little confusing, though, because the contrail is being observed real time, whereas the chemtrails are not.

How are we to know whether or not the chemtrails are not just contrails which are persisting due to weather conditions?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

How are we to know whether or not the chemtrails are not just contrails which are persisting due to weather conditions?

Not that a star necessarily means much but you got it for recognizing this and asking the question.

ETA: Another question one might ask is what is Mangels talking about @25:20? Blaming aluminum for high soil ph?

Compare to this

Using aluminum in garden soil is a quick way to lower the soil pH for acid-loving plants such as blueberries, azaleas and strawberries. You should only use it when a pH test shows that the soil pH is too high by one point or more. High aluminum soil levels are toxic to plants.

...Low pH. When the soil pH is between 5.0 and 5.5, the soil may be slightly toxic. Below 5.0, there is a very good chance that the soil contains toxic levels of aluminum. Soil with a pH above 6.0 does not contain toxic levels of aluminum.

www.gardeningknowhow.com...

edit on 23-8-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

In what way are you judging which trail is higher? I hope its not because the newer, thinner trail "obviously" looks higher.

Here is a photo showing something similar, except the newer trail is quite clearly just about to pass underneath one which would look much lower if they were side by side as in your video;

What you are seeing as a lower trail, may just as easily be, and is most likely to be, simply an older trail that has spread out due to ice crystal nucleation at high humidity, in the way that only a contrail can, the way that no sprayed chemical could behave unless it had the magical ability to recreate itself out of nothing.

You see, when you rely only on what your eyes can see, you can end up making some very silly statements indeed, just like the "pilot" in his costume shop cap who talks nonsense on the mt Shasta video and the 'whistleblower' who states herself that she is not a whistleblower on chemtrails and only learned about them by reading websites about them,that you also refer to.

Some people on ATS think chemtrails really do exist - that certainly is their right. And they have literally thousands of posts on the subject - which they are convinced is a real and true phenomena despite all the evidence for them being simply no good at all- quite the head scratcher, or very revealing.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
The video in the OP is part 2.

Here is part 1, which introduces the new radio news program Global Alert News and why Dane Wigington became the activist that he is:

I kinda chuckled when he said 'lead researcher for geoengineeringwatch'. lol. Researcher? Well if it's the kind of research that made him post a video of the Thai Airwais 747 dumping fuel and then going on to claim that it's proof for chemtrails.. I'm not interested in anything this guy has to say. Especially given the fact that he's had his error pointed out to him several times, but all he did was to CENSOR anything contradicting his claim.

And that's just 1 example. The guy is a proven LIAR. I'm not sure why you're still interested in Dane. He's clueless when it comes to aviation and meteorology (or at least he is when it comes to running his chemtrail farce). What makes you think i'm interested in listening to 55 minutes of his drivel?

Like somebody else stated: if you think he makes some point somewhere that you think needs discussing, point it out and spell it out. Maybe we can discuss it then.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

ETA: Another question one might ask is what is Mangels talking about @25:20? Blaming aluminum for high soil ph?

I wonder how he thinks it got there before we had planes to spew it all over the planet?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

I kinda chuckled when he said 'lead researcher for geoengineeringwatch'. lol.

Not really a lead researcher when your the only one.

Gotta love what comes from Dane Wigington's mouth...always good for a laugh.

And that's just 1 example. The guy is a proven LIAR.

It really doesn't help when you have other chemtrail hoax pushers calling you out because of your lies.

weatherwar101.com...

And the fact that a known liar such as Mr. Scott Stephens calls him out on his lies is truly the funniest thing I have ever seen.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Yes I have, and I was struck by the passion with which people expressed themselves on the issue, which speaks loud and clear to me about the legitimacy of it and the need for uninformed individuals to become informed.

I am appalled by the lack of respect that has been thrown her way by members on other threads, for no good reason.

If members have nothing intelligent to say, say nothing, is my request.

The treatment she got when she did a stellar job for the Air Force is a red flag so red I don't see how any thinking individual can miss it.

and reconsider, I say to the naysayers. Watch the video a second and third time if necessary.

Thank you for that. I had not seen it.

I think that is a little confusing, though, because the contrail is being observed real time, whereas the chemtrails are not.

You keep going on about passion and respect, when all I'm interested in is the TRUTH. These people may earn my respect when they stop lying so blatantly.

Kristen Meghan is blatantly LYING at 17:43 and onwards. I have no interest in such people, thank you very much

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

I wonder how he thinks it got there before we had planes to spew it all over the planet?

Right now I just wonder how he thinks. Mangels is put forth as an expert. I would think an expert would know better than to blame an increase in soil ph on aluminum when aluminum is used to lower soil ph. Whether there even or is not an actual increase is, to me, irrelevant.

Of course, if there's something here I'm missing, then I'd like to know what it is.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: starababa
The results show: (1) the assemblage of elements in rainwater and in the corresponding experimental leachate are essentially identical. At a 99% confidence interval, they have identical means (T-test) and identical variances (F-test); and (2) the assemblage of elements in the HEPA dust and in the corresponding average un-leached coal fly ash are likewise essentially identical.

btw Phage,for years you trying to disprove,i dont realy care,its interesting topic and thats all,no feelings atached.
so im not coming back to this topic,
have a nice day and sorry for speling errors :-)

OK, but I don't see a connection between the results you mentioned above and "spraying stuff from aircraft".

How have they determined that the substances they are testing for came primarily from aircraft spraying and not from terrestrial forms of pollution, such as industrial emissions?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

OK, but I don't see a connection between the results you mentioned above and "spraying stuff from aircraft".

How have they determined that the substances they are testing for came primarily from aircraft spraying and not from terrestrial forms of pollution, such as industrial emissions?

Marvin J. Herndon is the connection. He's a believer.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Here,
Watch this and tell me what you think.
this is real science. Not Dane Wiggington lies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join