It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution to the Democrats Problem of Hillary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I read around that is some rumors that Hillary is been treated for MS and a blood cloth, this is supposed to be a secret and will become a bombshell that will eliminate her from the presidential nomination.

I apologize if this been covered already.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I read around that is some rumors that Hillary is been treated for MS and a blood cloth, this is supposed to be a secret and will become a bombshell that will eliminate her from the presidential nomination.

The perfect excuse and fuel for sympathy.

Several Members have predicted a well calculated and planned "medical tragedy" for Hillary.

Harry Reid was successful after last November's slaughterhouse elections.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It sounds more like a strategic step down in case that her ratings do not show a big change to nomination.

But its information in the net about the two medical problems, but not as covered by the main media outlets, I have noticed in the news that she is not looking as vibrant and healthy as she should for a presidential candidate to be, she seems to stumble a lot and look rather unstable.

Still I hope for her a good recovery with proper care, but been a political figure is enough for any healthy person to fall into great stress.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The more I've looked into Bidens past and what he has done as VP the more I think he would make a good president. I would prefer him to Sanders at this point actually, and I happen to be a Sanders supporter.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat
Not possible with everything he would try, would be blocked by the other party. Something we have seen the past 8 years. No matter what Obama has done it's been blocked / tryed to be blocked by the other party.

Good example would be Affordable Care Act yet never called that by the other party. Instead of working with him and the other party it was block block block. We have heard they have a better plan yet where is it?

Biden will be met with the same.

Actually, Biden has been a great deal maker with Congress. What little we have gotten done has mostly been due to him acting as a go between in Congress and proposing compromises. I suppose you could look at that and say, they haven't done much so why give him any praise in that area, and my response would be, what wouldn't have been done if he wasn't there?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: rupertg
a reply to: grandmakdw

What squeaky clean GOP candidate are you voting for grandmama?

Well I'm not voting for someone who passes
as another race to get racial preferences.

I'm not voting for someone who gropes women.

It just seems to me that the Dems are being disingenuous
by supporting someone who faked it to get racial preferences
when race is a huge issue that Dems feel quite strongly about.

With all the talk of Reps being anti-woman, the Dems want
to pick a groper?

Everyone has problems, but really, picking people who
go against even your own limited set of values?

So you're voting on the content of their character rather than the substance of their policies? That sounds like a great way to make progress on the issues. Lets vote in a bunch of "moral" people who don't know the slightest thing about actually fixing a problem.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

The more I've looked into Bidens past and what he has done as VP the more I think he would make a good president. I would prefer him to Sanders at this point actually, and I happen to be a Sanders supporter.

Oh sure.

Joseph Robinette "Joe" Biden, Jr., a Democratic United States Senator from Delaware at the time, was a candidate for President of the United States in the 1988 United States presidential election.

Biden announced his candidacy in June 1987, and was considered one of the potentially strongest candidates in the field. However, in September 1987, newspaper stories stated he had plagiarized a speech by British politician Neil Kinnock. Other allegations of past law school plagiarism and exaggerating his academic record soon followed. Biden withdrew from the race later that month.

Joe Biden presidential campaign, 1988

He's a winner !!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

She used a similar excuse with Benghazi. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. But I promise you she will do something to avoid having to give a testimony where she could commit perjury

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Will, we get the government we deserve.

If it's Biden/Warren, then America will deserve whatever it gets.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
He's a winner !!!!

A little plagiarism never hurt anyone. That happened to him in college, he's in his 70's now. I don't see what bearing it has on anything.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

He's a winner !!!!

A little plagiarism never hurt anyone. That happened to him in college, he's in his 70's now. I don't see what bearing it has on anything.

He was`t in college in 1988,now was he?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

He's a winner !!!!

Pathological lying stays with you until death.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

Nope, but again I just don't see the problem.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Political figures always find a way to avoid scrutiny from the people, specially those with the power to do so. In America the political breed is protected at least those on the top.

I always believe that when rumors comes around they have some truth to it, and deserve more research, I personally dislike Hillary as a politician, but been me I distrusts and dislike most politicians of our times.

That doesn't mean that I would desired her any harm on her health, after all we are just human, some good some rotten as they can be.

And for Biden he is not different either when it comes to the political elite club.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
a reply to: grandmakdw

What squeaky clean GOP candidate are you voting for grandmama?

Well I'm not voting for someone who passes
as another race to get racial preferences.

I'm not voting for someone who gropes women.

It just seems to me that the Dems are being disingenuous
by supporting someone who faked it to get racial preferences
when race is a huge issue that Dems feel quite strongly about.

With all the talk of Reps being anti-woman, the Dems want
to pick a groper?

Everyone has problems, but really, picking people who
go against even your own limited set of values?

So you're voting on the content of their character rather than the substance of their policies? That sounds like a great way to make progress on the issues. Lets vote in a bunch of "moral" people who don't know the slightest thing about actually fixing a problem.

Look where character-less people have gotten us.

Obama has lied about nearly everything he said he would do, and has been caught in a multitude of lies and deceit; the biggest was his transparency promise and now has legislation he wants passed and refuses to even let congress read it.

I'm sure you think Bush had great character (I doubt it)

Clinton's character, well please.

The character of the average professional politician, we can all have a good laugh over that one for sure.

I want someone who is not a professional politician.

Professional politicians have experience in conniving,
lying, and deception in order to stay in office
and have proved over and over to the
American people they are only out for themselves and for
reelection and they will do whatever it takes to get there.

Everyone has character flaws, and I mean everyone.
But professional politicians have made a career out of
fooling people. I am looking for a leader with
leadership experience (not political experience).
Not a perfect person, but not a person who has built
their entire lives on deceiving others either.

That said, passing as a minority to get minority preferences
and to gain job security, should enrage the Democrats

who are extremely race conscious and whose core
ideals are supposedly for helping minorities,

and why they don't care
that Warren abused and misused those preferences
is a mystery to me.

It shows me that
they don't really care about minorities only what they
can gain from minorities.

edit on 10Mon, 24 Aug 2015 10:09:12 -0500am82408amk241 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

Nope, but again I just don't see the problem.

Of course you don`t,expediency trumps morality,every time right?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Actually, we will get the government the media decides we deserve.

And, we deserve that as well for letting the media spoon feed the masses.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

so, if that's how you feel about it......then the "so-called" liberal media put in the 30 republican governors, the republican majority in the senate, and the republican majority in the house, and the conservative supreme court...hmm....and of course, the blame for ALL THE PROBLEMS of this nation, is Obama's right?...ok...check...and I got a bridge to sell you, too

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

True.

The media and the GOP, DNC, Lobbyists, all choose a pool of candidates.

Anyone of them would be acceptable to them.

We then get to decide a candidate from a pool that they have selected.

*baaa-aaaa*

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Obama has lied about nearly everything he said he would do, and has been caught in a multitude of lies and deceit; the biggest was his transparency promise and now has legislation he wants passed and refuses to even let congress read it.

Obama has something like a 44% success rate for fulfilling campaign promises, that's actually pretty good and it's doubly impressive when you consider that he did so with a Congress that can only be described as hostile.

I'm sure you think Bush had great character (I doubt it)

Personally W Bush has great character, all indications are that he's a very kind and humble human being. That's actually part of the reason his VP was a real SOB like Cheney.

I want someone who is not a professional politician.

This makes absolutely no sense. A non professional needs to go back into the private sector when they're done, that means they're going to use their office to facilitate having a cushy job afterwards. Additionally, being President is the most political position in the country. Do you want the person designing your roads to not be a traffic engineer, or the person writing your banks financial software to not be a software developer or even the person who cuts your hair to not be a barber? Politicians best know how to compromise and make deals, and that's what gets things done.
[quote[I am looking for a leader with
leadership experience (not political experience).
Not a perfect person, but not a person who has built
their entire lives on deceiving others either.

There's different types of leaders. Trump for example is a leader but his leadership power mainly derives from using his ability to sign his subordinates paychecks to order them around. He's the sort of leader who doesn't take anyone elses input. Similarly you can look at Fiorina who was just the opposite, and routinely had to build a consensus from among a board room and shareholders that were opposed to her plans, and she couldn't just use paychecks for leverage.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join