It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution to the Democrats Problem of Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: grandmakdw
What are you in denial that Elizabeth Warren
got her tenure based primarily on the false
"fact" that she was an American Indian?

I know the story and I know the "talking points" about it. Not in denial at all. I hope it does come out and she can answer it AGAIN.

You want to deny that there are lots of
pictures of old Joe groping women?

Joe doesn't always respect other people's personal space, but I hope someone has schooled him on that... But it's not "groping" to touch a woman's shoulders. To me, "groping" is grabbing a woman's "private areas". But I understand you want to make it sound like he's some kind of sexual predator.

The Republicans don't care about race,

Yeah! They have a black friend and a Latino one, too!

That is all.

Live in la la land if you wish, sure Biden the groper and gaffer and Warren the fake American Indian would make a great pair for the white house.

Can't the Democrats come up with even one honest and decent person to run?

Looks to me like they can't.
Especially with your laughable retorts and defense of the indefensible
as presidential candidates.

edit on 5Sat, 22 Aug 2015 17:11:47 -0500pm82208pmk226 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
a reply to: EvilBat

Look at the good that comes from them working together, fast track authority, tpp , ndaa, patriot act gets extended. We get it rebranded and freedom bill. Can't really say I'm too impressed when they work together. But then again the illusion of two different parties is just that to me.

No one has been "working together" since 2008. The GOP met to create a plot to obstruct Obama, regardless what he wanted.

Biden and Warren both have histories of working across the aisle. Plus, they're respected, white, Americans with good, white, American names. And you never know - the Senate could go back into the Dem's hands in 2016.

Really? I listed several items where they did work together in my first post. All after 2008. Kind of throws your response into the toilet

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

What squeaky clean GOP candidate are you voting for grandmama?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Really? I listed several items where they did work together in my first post. All after 2008.

Yeah, I hate all of those, too. But I wouldn't call that "working together". Obama wimped out on every one of those. The tpp was all just a HUGE Obama fail. I don't know who has his testicles in a vice to make him do that... But I have seen REAL compromise and working together across the aisle in many previous administrations. The last 6 years is not it.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

There are none , but a Few Non Habitual Liars are in the Bunch..........

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Everyone has a different view. I just don't see Obama as the whimpout type. More this is what I want, I get it, or go around you. Not an issue strictly with him. More a personality of a president regardless.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I am sorry to inform you that Senator Warren is against Wall Streets excesses. To be a little more clear on this, Wall Street would be financing Bidden and of course his running mate.

OTOH, a Sanders, Warren ticket makes a lot more sense, as Warren would not have to bow to The Wall Street Banksters, nor be indebted to them after the election.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg

What squeaky clean GOP candidate are you voting for grandmama?

Well I'm not voting for someone who passes
as another race to get racial preferences.

I'm not voting for someone who gropes women.

It just seems to me that the Dems are being disingenuous
by supporting someone who faked it to get racial preferences
when race is a huge issue that Dems feel quite strongly about.

With all the talk of Reps being anti-woman, the Dems want
to pick a groper?

Everyone has problems, but really, picking people who
go against even your own limited set of values?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This thread has forgot the 500 pound Trump in the room. =) Trump going to be the next US prez.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The only reason that Obama hasn't done more damage is because he has been blocked from passing his crap. He did so much damage his first two years that we have been lucky he has been opposed the last four.

Got any examples of that "so much Damage his first two years"?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: johnwick

Bad personality, treats staff like crap, treats everyone like crap really.

I know at least one group of people that's praying and hoping for Hillary's defeat:

The United States Secret Service. There are numerous stories from agents about what an insufferable b*tch she was as first lady.

Holy Jesus H Christ on a crooked broom stick!!!!

That is a woman??!!!!????

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Warren will not run with Joe

However, Warren will come in last minute like they did Obama and she will be their Dem Nominee.

you heard it here first.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
This thread has forgot the 500 pound Trump in the room. =) Trump going to be the next US prez.

If there is a god, I pray to him that you are right!!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Biden’s too old and doesn’t really excite people so if he is running he needs some kind of edge and Warren would be it.

Biden is only viable because Hillary’s candidacy might collapse because of this email scandal

Biden won’t beat Hillary straight up without the scandal crippling her

The only hope is an edge and a young vibrant firebrand like Warren

The only thing is that Biden might be afraid she’s too liberal. But he has to understand without an edge Hillary will cream him

If Trump wins the GOP race he will probably get creamed because of the Latino vote…Indeed Biden could probably beat him.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

It would be too liberal for this country.

I would like it for sure but the country wouldn't elect Sanders and Warren, imo.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Could be maybe, because Hillary is so tainted the dems might need a superman or superwoman

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Biden vs Trump debate

I wants it.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Biden vs Trump debate

I wants it.

That would be so fun to watch.

Trump would eat Biden up like a tiger on a mouse.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Not a bad scenario, not bad at all. Hopefully Biden has thought of it or had it presented to him. This might be the way for Biden, who is quite boring, to run and win.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Everyone has a different view. I just don't see Obama as the whimpout type. More this is what I want, I get it, or go around you. Not an issue strictly with him. More a personality of a president regardless.

I wish he had done more of that in his first few years, but he was trying to get the GOP to cooperate... A fool's game. I wish he had been more forceful. I wish he had pressed harder with the single payer system... Ah, well.

Yeah, I don't think you would vote for them even if they were squeaky clean.
edit on 8/23/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join