It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution to the Democrats Problem of Hillary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just saw it on a blog.

I don’t think Joe Biden is much of a dynamic candidate until I heard he was meeting with Elizabeth Warren and it came to me.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Joe Biden aught to announce that he is running and Warren will be his running mate and get this:

HE WILL ONLY BE PRESIDENT FOR ONE TERM!

And Warren will be waiting in the wings!

Hillary IS FINISHED

The democrats will go crazy over this

And Hillary would be old bad news

You heard it here first folks

edit on 22-8-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Maybe hillery will get prostate cancer, that is one ugly dude.

Bad personality, treats staff like crap, treats everyone like crap really.

He needs to just get a Darwin award, and save us his hassles.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Wow. I hope you're right... That would make for an interesting election year on the Dem's side, too!! And it would present me with a decision to make. I bet Joe would win.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The strongest way to get Biden "in" would be to place him as the incumbent before the elections.

Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Someone invite hillary to go visit jupiter, and leave her there.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

How can he lose?

He will say: just one term folks and I’ll be able to do what’s necessary because I’ll have no political axe to grind….no election in 2020.

…And you’ll have the dynamic Elizabeth Warren in 2020!

First female president in America in 2020, the year of clear vision, the one and only dynamic Elizabeth Warren

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

He will say: just one term folks and I’ll be able to do what’s necessary because I’ll have no political axe to grind….no election in 2020.

Not possible with everything he would try, would be blocked by the other party. Something we have seen the past 8 years. No matter what Obama has done it's been blocked / tryed to be blocked by the other party.

Good example would be Affordable Care Act yet never called that by the other party. Instead of working with him and the other party it was block block block. We have heard they have a better plan yet where is it?

Biden will be met with the same.
edit on 8/22/2015 by EvilBat because: fix word

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I just saw it on a blog.

I don’t think Joe Biden is much of a dynamic candidate until I heard he was meeting with Elizabeth Warren and it came to me.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Joe Biden aught to announce that he is running and Warren will be his running mate and get this:

HE WILL ONLY BE PRESIDENT FOR ONE TERM!

And Warren will be waiting in the wings!

Hillary IS FINISHED

The democrats will go crazy over this

And Hillary would be old bad news

You heard it here first folks

Not really people been posting it in other forums on ats for a little bit along with Obama will put full weight behind him

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilBat

Look at the good that comes from them working together, fast track authority, tpp , ndaa, patriot act gets extended. We get it rebranded and freedom bill. Can't really say I'm too impressed when they work together. But then again the illusion of two different parties is just that to me.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The more popular candidates atop the polls have dynamic personalities, and lotsa baggage. Perhaps Biden, with his low-key demeanor would appeal to voters, with the hook of a people popular VP choice of Warren. I know it's early, with a lot of time and ground to cover in the run up to the elections, but can't help feeling that someone is waiting patiently in the wings to enter the fray at the most opportune moment. Who that may be I don't know, but an unknown reminiscent of BHO prior to '08 would be a smart move by either party among a roster of has-beens and never-will-bes.

I posted some time ago that HRC's shenanigans and past would catch up to her, nullifying her run. Trump's run to me has been about his brand, as was last go-around, and IMO he will eventually flame out. That leaves the 2nd tier candidates and the possibility of an unknown dark horse when crunch time approaches. All this dog knows for sure is that the race has been and will continue to be pure entertainment.

link   

Not possible with everything he would try, would be blocked by the other party. Something we have seen the past 8 years. No matter what Obama has done it's been blocked / tryed to be blocked by the other party.

The only reason that Obama hasn't done more damage is because he has been blocked from passing his crap. He did so much damage his first two years that we have been lucky he has been opposed the last four.

link   

originally posted by: johnwick

I know at least one group of people that's praying and hoping for Hillary's defeat:

The United States Secret Service. There are numerous stories from agents about what an insufferable b*tch she was as first lady.
edit on 8/22/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It isn't a matter of winning, she's already chosen. Everyone will go, I had no idea Americans liked Hillary that much. Digital

Digital Voting machines, no more ballots. Whomever they want will be in the White house.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Look at the good that comes from them working together, fast track authority, tpp , ndaa, patriot act gets extended. We get it rebranded and freedom bill. Can't really say I'm too impressed when they work together. But then again the illusion of two different parties is just that to me.

No one has been "working together" since 2008. The GOP met to create a plot to obstruct Obama, regardless what he wanted.

Biden and Warren both have histories of working across the aisle. Plus, they're respected, white, Americans with good, white, American names. And you never know - the Senate could go back into the Dem's hands in 2016.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

How can he lose?

…And you’ll have the dynamic Elizabeth Warren in 2020!

First female president in America in 2020, the year of clear vision, the one and only dynamic Elizabeth Warren

Really the fake American Indian, Elizabeth Warren
the person who took advantage of the racial preferences
of being an American Indian, when it has been
proven without a shadow of a doubt that she isn't.
The person who got her tenure based on the false
fact that she was an American Indian and she did
nothing to stop the misconception and instead
perpetuated it?

That's the kind of person you want in the White House?
Might as well be Shaun King or Doezel.

Really the groper and continual gaffer that
gives plenty of fodder to SNL?
Joe the groper, talk about anti-woman, a man
who publicly gropes pretty women.

Honestly, can't the Dems do any better than a fraud and a misogynist?

And, I can't believe it, someone thinks they would win because they are white?
That's a real Democrat for you? WHAT?

edit on 4Sat, 22 Aug 2015 16:49:13 -0500pm82208pmk226 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: johnwick

I know at least one group of people that's praying and hoping for Hillary's defeat:

The United States Secret Service. There are numerous stories from agents about what an insufferable b*tch she was as first lady.

I personally knew one of the Clinton's SS agents, he broke his leg while a SS agent and told his friends and family he was never happier in his life to get away from the Clintons.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
of being an American Indian,

Your talking points are no good here.

Isn't he funny? LOL!

Yeah, you should bone up on your reading comprehension. I said the GOP would work with them because they're respected, white, Americans with good, white, American names (VERY unlike their opinion of Obama).

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

of being an American Indian,

Your talking points are no good here.

Isn't he funny? LOL!

Yeah, you should bone up on your reading comprehension. I said the GOP would work with them because they're respected, white, Americans with good, white, American names (VERY unlike their opinion of Obama).

What, are you in denial that Elizabeth Warren
got her tenure based primarily on the false
"fact" that she was an American Indian?
Are you in denial that Elizabeth Warren
told employers and many many others who
were influential in her life that she was an
American Indian, for personal gain?
When it has been clearly proven that
she is not an American Indian at all.
We are supposed to call that a talking point.

That's real denial for certain. If she runs
you bet this issue will rage forth in the public
about her trying to pass as an American Indian
to get racial preferences.

You want to deny that there are lots of
pictures of old Joe groping women?
You want to deny that has been known
for his gross "misspeaks" that have made
him fodder for late night jokes?

These aren't talking points, you have your
head in the sand, these are real and
very salient issues.

The Republicans don't care about race,
they care about policy, witness Ben Carson
being up in the polls, witness Rubio, Cruz.
Those are your, and the Democratic Party's
ugly, racist, and bigoted
talking points my dear.

edit on 5Sat, 22 Aug 2015 17:08:41 -0500pm82208pmk226 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

What are you in denial that Elizabeth Warren
got her tenure based primarily on the false
"fact" that she was an American Indian?

I know the story and I know the "talking points" about it. Not in denial at all. I hope it does come out and she can answer it AGAIN.

You want to deny that there are lots of
pictures of old Joe groping women?

Joe doesn't always respect other people's personal space, but I hope someone has schooled him on that... But it's not "groping" to touch a woman's shoulders. To me, "groping" is grabbing a woman's "private areas". But I understand you want to make it sound like he's some kind of sexual predator.

The Republicans don't care about race,

Yeah! They have a black friend and a Latino one, too!

That is all.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Why would ANYONE in their Right Freakin' Mind Vote for a Democrat in the Next Presidential Election ?

Answer - The Mindless Slaves to the Entitlement System just Have to , but their Numbers won't be Enough for the Dems in 16' considering the Reality of the Sorry State of America Today .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join