It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has one of the BLM organizers been lying about his race?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Reallyfolks

I was already moderately aware because I follow Shaun King on twitter. This is a twitter/blogger war of words and slander. There's dozens of 'conservative' bloggers that stalk and harass many of the most prominent BLM activists on Twitter, Face Book and other social media platforms.

Or it's 'Liberals' posing as 'Conservatives' to make them look bad.

They use all available tactics and deflections.

OH they are just slandering him! Never mind that its true!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown

I've watched it from the relative outset... I've also seen Chuck C. Johnson (he's involved too) and his followers of which the blogger is one... (these are not sane, rational people) go after many, many people in similar fashion, I've seen them lie repeatedly. They're blatant racists. Thus I believe Shaun King plus... he looks bi-racial.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Good thing they don't need you then huh?

There's already countless community organizations trying to deal with community violence. BLM is about violence from the government.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why is it when I white person acts like they are black it's okay but when it's a black that acts white they are labeled an "Uncle Tom"?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I've watched it from the relative outset... I've also seen Chuck C. Johnson (he's involved too) and his followers of which the blogger is one... (these are not sane, rational people) go after many, many people in similar fashion, I've seen them lie repeatedly. They're blatant racists. Thus I believe Shaun King plus... he looks bi-racial.

LoL so he LOOKS bi racial, thats enough huh?

Glad to see your standards are so high

His photo as a kid sure doesnt look bi racial

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I think if previous events have taught us anything, looks can be deceiving. Just for you I will think positive thoughts that it isn't true. However, if the story is true, they have his birth certificate and there was only one man in the country he was born in with the same name on the birth certificate. Now I woner if this goes the way of ms Rachel and they track down the parents and possible father.

I'm open to the possibility it's a hit piece, I'm also open we may have a repeat going on. If something like a CNN or Fox picks it up, probably game over. They wouldn't touch it without something pretty compelling. Though msn is all a mouth piece.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The father listed isn't necessarily the biological father.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The father listed isn't necessarily the biological father.

didnt Doleza say that too until her parents came out and said

"look we dont know what her deal is she has lost the plot, we are her parents, shes as white as it gets"

WHy are you being so intellectually dishonest about this

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

*yawn*

One woman did it, now all light skinned black people and bi-racial people are actually white? No.

As I said I've been following this a while.

Intellectually dishonest? Ask yourself that.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

*yawn*

One woman did it, now all light skinned black people and bi-racial people are actually white? No.

yawn all you want

She wasnt even a light skinned black person, she was straight white.

yes intellectually dishonest, because youre so invested in someone with the BLM that might be a fraud that you refuse to see all the signs are there just like with Doleza

Is your white guilt that strong?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I don't have white guilt.

Maybe you're too against BLM to see clearly.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I don't have white guilt.

Maybe you're too against BLM to see clearly.

Yes that makes sense, if I was for them, then I would clearly just ignore the fact this person is probably going to be outed as a fraud, and totally ignore any facts that come out.

yep that sounds about right for the mind set

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

*yawn*

Little ridiculous. Unless you think groups of people sit around investigating all light skinned black people and bi racial people for race. Little bit on the drama side with that

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So this is Vicky Pates blog. She's a white woman, notice anything about her blog? Aside from the posts about Shaun King that is.
edit on 8/19/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

So this is Vicky Pates blog. She's a white woman, notice anything about her blog? Aside from the posts about Shaun King that is.

So I click the link. spent maybe 60 seconds on it, not sure what I was supposed to notice. I am assuming based on the reference to her being white, it is something to do with race. Help me out

But I do have two questions, if this lady is bat **** crazy and whatever else but accurate does it change what is being reported? And if it is accurate you know someone in the msm will finish the job. Again, it could be a hit piece, could be accurate, waiting to find out.

So here's my big question, if this comes down to racism on this ladies part, but the story is right can it be due to racism? Sorry I'm a little out of it on the rules these days. I will admit I am a scumbagist. Meaning if you are a scumbag I look down on you and feel I am superior to you. But we have those in every race/religion/sex/nationality. Rest of the stuff is too tiring and boring to follow.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Check this out. It's about the day he was beaten:

www.facebook.com...

I was a senior in high school and had just walked out of the band room when I saw Shaun walking towards me in the hall. For my entire high school career, I cannot recall saying anything more than 'hello' to him. However, this day no such exchange took place. Before it could happen, Shaun was quite literally ambushed by a large group of large people.
He never saw what hit him. He never had a chance. I didn't stop to count how many attacked him, but the number was easily in the neighborhood of a dozen. They were big white farm boys, all members of the FFA. Immediately a crowd formed while they stomped the life right out of Shaun, who couldn't have weighed much more than 100 pounds, if at all.

And a friend of mine went to college with him and knows him personally. He's confirming that the media is slandering King.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Her entire blog is about black people that have been in the media for whatever reason.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Ok I figured it was something along those lines. And the rest of my post/questions?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

So if he is white they obviously didn't attack him for being bi racial. But if he is bi racial was he attacked for that? Didn't get that from the post. Bullies, something else happen, aholes being aholes?. If he is bi racial and that was the reason , it terrible. But labeling something racial if it's not...

I believe there was a hate crime involving him, if this was the incident I don't know the details. Was there something else proving it was due to race, or was it a bunch of white guys beating up a potentially bi racial guy? If it simply comes down to perpetrators/victims we might have some cases to revisit.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

does it change what is being reported?

In my opinion, relating specifically to her and the gang of bloggers she belongs to... yes.

So here's my big question, if this comes down to racism on this ladies part, but the story is right can it be due to racism?

I'd say it came down to luck if it so happens to be true (which it isn't).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join