It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has one of the BLM organizers been lying about his race?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Just wanted to share. I read all kinds of sites, came across this story. Take the source for what you want. Don't know if it's accurate or not but if it is I assume it will gain steam like that last time.

Apparently the big deal deal here is, if he is lying he lied to Oprah Winfrey and took a scholarship that was definately intended to go to a black man, not someone who wants to be. As always guess we'll see.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
Just wanted to share. I read all kinds of sites, came across this story. Take the source for what you want. Don't know if it's accurate or not but if it is I assume it will gain steam like that last time.

Apparently the big deal deal here is, if he is lying he lied to Oprah Winfrey and took a scholarship that was definately intended to go to a black man, not someone who wants to be. As always guess we'll see.

www.breitbart.com...[/qu ote]

Wow...that story is pretty damning. Will wait to see how the media picks up on this. My guess is it will die out much quicker than the Dolezal case.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
He is the second "black" leader outed as being white.

Is there a conspiracy? This is a conspiracy site after all.

Actually, I think he wanted a free ride to college
from Oprah. He got caught up in the attention
he was getting and ran with it, with each lie
getting bigger and bigger.
After looking closely at his pictures, his hair
while very closely cut is white texture for sure.
The rest is a white man who can tan, he isn't
even that dark.

Of course, he'll be like the other "black" leader, Dolezal,
and claim he identifies as black,
it is like being a transsexual, he feels black
he identifies as black, his underlying psyche
is black, therefore he is black.

Are we entering a post racial era,
now 2 prominent white people
passing as black for personal gain
and attention?

edit on 9Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:27:55 -0500am81908amk193 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

I love the comment at the bottom of the page...

An Indian, a Black woman and a Black man walk into a bar…

Ok, it’s just Elizabeth Warren, Rachel Dolezal and Shaun King…

3 very delusional Liberals who lied about heritage to gain monetary, educational and career advantages…

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Ironically, this proves there are privileges for not being white.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Ironically, this proves there are privileges for not being white.

Do we now have a new category of privilege?

That appears to be what got Shaun started:
a free ride to college for being black.

Attention and low level fame for both
Shaun and Dolezal for "passing" as black.

Kind of ironic.

People don't "pass"
if there is no gain to do so
people "pass" if there is
societal gain in "passing"

Quite the cultural shift,
one people probably
are shocked by.

Black privilege is now
a real phenomenon
if it were not then
you would not find
whites attempting to "pass"
as black for financial
and societal gain.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I am going to start a black, woman owned business even though I am a white man....I am sure I can pull this off somehow....

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I am going to start a black, woman owned business even though I am a white man....I am sure I can pull this off somehow....

It can be done.
Dye your hair black, get a tight perm, dress like a woman and say you are transsexual but can't afford the surgery.
Go to a tanning bed once a week. Put in brown contacts.
And say in your heart you always knew you were a black woman, not just a woman, but a black woman.
Then become very very defensive when people say you are not a black woman and accuse them of racism and bigotry against transsexuals and being prejudiced as loudly and as often as possible.
Say you are a black woman trapped in a white man's body and you have known it since childhood.
Voila, you are now a black woman and get rude and defensive if anyone challenges you.

If you really want to live as a black woman, and you were born a white male,
I see no reason you can not live as a black woman
and open a business with the privilege accorded black women
for loans, etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It can be done.
Dye your hair black, get a tight perm, dress like a woman and say you are transsexual but can't afford the surgery.
Go to a tanning bed once a week. Put in brown contacts.
And say in your heart you always knew you were a black woman, not just a woman, but a black woman.
Then become very very defensive when people say you are not a black woman and accuse them of racism and bigotry against transsexuals and being prejudiced as loudly and as often as possible.
Say you are a black woman trapped in a white man's body and you have known it since childhood.
Voila, you are now a black woman and get rude and defensive if anyone challenges you.

If you really want to live as a black woman, and you were born a white male,
I see no reason you can not live as a black woman
and open a business with the privilege accorded black women
for loans, etc.

Well....I really just want to fake it for the advantages I would be afforded in the business world...contract awards and such....

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I am sure I can pull this off somehow....

Start a company that builds big concrete walls and submit your tender to Trump. After being awarded the contract because your application met all of the tender criteria, you can hire illegal immigrants to build it. If anyone every questions your female blackness - you can at any stage claim that, as the business owner, you really do identify with black females.......thus ensuring tax-exempt status for your concrete construction business and any other benefits that apply.

When the topic of using illegal immigrants is raised, you will also identify yourself as half-Hispanic.

Follow that business model because, as precedent is my witness, you will prosper greatly and return here one day to thank me for it.

You gotta ride that gravy train whilst you have the chance.

God speed and good luck my friend, do us all proud - and remember, it's not what you actually are that counts, it's what you feel you actually are....OK.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I am sure I can pull this off somehow....

Start a company that builds big concrete walls and submit your tender to Trump. After being awarded the contract because your application met all of the tender criteria, you can hire illegal immigrants to build it. If anyone every questions your female blackness - you can at any stage claim that, as the business owner, you really do identify with black females.......thus ensuring tax-exempt status for your concrete construction business and any other benefits that apply.

When the topic of using illegal immigrants is raised, you will also identify yourself as half-Hispanic.

Follow that business model because, as precedent is my witness, you will prosper greatly and return here one day to thank me for it.

You gotta ride that gravy train whilst you have the chance.

God speed and good luck my friend, do us all proud - and remember, it's not what you actually are that counts, it's what you feel you actually are....OK.

I am thinking I need to throw some Muslim in my associative identity too....something to give me some religious cred....

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Dat Okrah money beez juss fozum balack folk foo. A wealthy white man giving money only to young white people would be considered over the top racist and worthy of national news headlines for months.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SamHill

Dat Okrah money beez juss fozum balack folk foo.. A wealthy white man giving money only to young white people would be considered over the top racist and worthy of national news headlines for months.

In the words of double rainbow guy," what does this mean!"

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
HAHHAA

Turned to this:

edit on 19-8-2015 by Simmderdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2015 by Simmderdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The BLM movement will gain credibility for me when they start caring about the thousands of black people killed every year due to inner-city gang violence.

Until then?

*meh*

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Oprah only provides tuition to those of African American descent.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Oh thank you makes perfect sense now.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

being ethnic is a privilege they are born with.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

This is a good find. Kudos.

The article has a few sources of information that may prove this guy is actually white and not black at all. From what I read and the pictures I looked at, the man looks white. Most of his pictures are in black and white, so is he trying to hide something? The picture showing who presumably is his dad, shows a white guy as well. This Shaun guys even tries to claim his dad as being black.

Now tell me this...
Why are there two individuals who are outed as being white, claiming to be black to start movements across the nation? Is there a secret faction that funds these people to start chaos and disorder? Is this planned to start trouble across the nation? Are we being misled?

This is actually bigger than some little story. I hope it gets picked up and blasted all over the 24/7 news feeds.

Excellent find.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join