It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has one of the BLM organizers been lying about his race?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Reallyfolks

does it change what is being reported?

In my opinion, relating specifically to her and the gang of bloggers she belongs to... yes.

So here's my big question, if this comes down to racism on this ladies part, but the story is right can it be due to racism?

I'd say it came down to luck if it so happens to be true (which it isn't).

but youre stating for a fact it isnt, which you dont know it isnt........

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

So if its true, do your claims invalidate the fact that its true?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Shouldn't be a problem the operation IS one huge lie anyway.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I don't know and I don't think you do either. But you and I both know two things. While not reported in the msm at the moment, they are looking. 2) You see a report hit one of the big 6, they got something ( parents maybe?) Game over, check mate

I am completely open to the possibility this is a hit piece. It wouldn't surprise me. We'll see

And please don't slice sentences of mine, what I posted was "if this lady is bat **** crazy and whatever else but accurate does it change what is being reported?". Not "does it change what is being reported? ". It completely changed the question, if you don't want to answer don't. But don't take a segment out of a sentence so you can answer as you want to. It's rude and intellectually dishonest. I wouldn't do it to you, I would ask that you afford me the same courtesy going forward.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown

Well there's the fact that he says he's black. But, but, but Rachel Dolezel you say? Okay... one person doesn't make a trend.

If it's true, it's true and 'my claims' don't matter one bit. But it's not true so... I'm not too worried about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

I don't know and I don't think you do either. But you and I both know two things. While not reported in the msm at the moment, they are looking. 2) You see a report hit one of the big 6, they got something ( parents maybe?) Game over, check mate

I am completely open to the possibility this is a hit piece. It wouldn't surprise me. We'll see

And please don't slice sentences of mine, what I posted was "if this lady is bat **** crazy and whatever else but accurate does it change what is being reported?". Not "does it change what is being reported? ". It completely changed the question, if you don't want to answer don't. But don't take a segment out of a sentence so you can answer as you want to. It's rude and intellectually dishonest. I wouldn't do it to you, I would ask that you afford me the same courtesy going forward.

Good grief! Snipping quotes is just so the person I'm quoting knows exactly wtf I'm responding to. It doesn't change your question as anyone can scroll up and see the context. It's a reference. I'll post how I like, thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Snipping a quote is one thing. Snipping a sentence in half because you seem to not want to address the question, so you can respond in the way you want is something else.

People don't scroll up. you're right you can post how you want. I'll keep doing a few extra steps posting with you then.

Story just hit snopes by the way several hours ago.

m.snopes.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I answered your question.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well there's the fact that he says he's black. But, but, but Rachel Dolezel you say? Okay... one person doesn't make a trend.

If it's true, it's true and 'my claims' don't matter one bit. But it's not true so... I'm not too worried about it.

yes she said she was black

and people say things all the time to get special treatment

you forget that youre denying actual information that refutes his claims

I guess facts dont matter right?

Kinda sums up your position

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The birth certificate certifies.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

you forget that youre denying actual information that refutes his claims

Am I? What's actually been posted that refutes him being bi-racial?

The father's name on the birth certificate?

We don't know for sure that the man in the picture is who is listed as Shaun Kings father on his BC. Even if it is the same man, we don't know that he is actually Shaun Kings biological father.

Then, again, we have Shaun King saying he is bi-racial. I don't think it's typical or even statistically measurable for people to claim they are of a different race.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

There is a simple solution to this question. DNA tests are fairly common today. If he is biracial, it can be proven easily. If he wants to deal with the issue, he can get tested and then sue them for libel and force a retraction and an apology. If I were in his shoes and knew I was telling the truth, that's what I would do. If he isn't willing to do that then this will continue.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I answered your question.

No you didn't, you snipped my sentence down

"does it change what is being reported? "

A: "In my opinion, relating specifically to her and the gang of bloggers she belongs to... yes."

The question was

"if this lady is bat **** crazy and whatever else but accurate does it change what is being reported?"

Meaning if what she is saying is true does it matter? Does it?

You did what I said you did, cut the sentence because you didn't want to answer, then used a piece of it to answer how you wanted. Too funny.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

God speed and good luck my friend, do us all proud - and remember, it's not what you actually are that counts, it's what you feel you actually are....OK.

Ya know that reminds me the last 2 guys in the White house, they both felt like they were Presidents of the USA.
Electronic voting machines would never lie about such a thing.
See, religion is making a big comeback (faith is anyway).
Believing the power of your inner bullsh!tter

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I don't know much about this site but apparently a CNN person stated a family member has confirmed he is white. As of now growing story. But everyone knows if it hits the the big 6 outlets, game over. Because they won't touch something like this without serious proof

During a segment on #BlackLivesMatters activist Shaun King and the allegation he isn’t black at all, CNN host Don Lemon revealed that he had spoken to a family member of King’s who confirmed he was white.

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Spoke too soon, starting to hit CNN, not front page at the moment

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

edition.cnn.com...

And he still isn't answering. He even had his wife post some crap up on her FB page that, again, skirts the questions and makes it more about what he "feels" he is.....such BS. I can't wait for this guy to fall flat on his face at this point. It is going to gain momentum and bite him in the ass when it does.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

So...he "says" he is black, yet checks the white box on forms? That makes sense. Now he won't address the question, when put to him MULTIPLE times, if he is black or white. He spins it....

No worries....I am sure it will come out sooner or later that he is white and has lied about it many times before. I think it would be appropriate for Oprah to handle the interview and ask for her money back on the scholarship so that an actual black person may be able to use it.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Im not sure, but there is something more disturbing in this article than a guy simply lying about his race...if he is indeed white, then its a sorry state of affairs that he had to pretend to be BLACK in order to gain this scholarship to a predominantly black college/university.....just let that sink in....while you talk about racism in america, just let that situation sink in that a man had to pretend to be black to get a scholarship from oprah to a predominantly black college.....

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

edition.cnn.com...

And he still isn't answering. He even had his wife post some crap up on her FB page that, again, skirts the questions and makes it more about what he "feels" he is.....such BS. I can't wait for this guy to fall flat on his face at this point. It is going to gain momentum and bite him in the ass when it does.

Like I said, DNA is the answer. If he is telling the truth then science is on his side. Check out this article:

dailycaller.com...

“Black Conservatives Fund PAC is offering $25,000 to help organize #BlackLivesMatter related events and rallies if Shaun King can and will produce his alleged African American father or cooperate with a DNA test,” reads a press release from the group.

So, now we have a group offering to donate $25,000 to BLM IF he proves he is biracial. If he is telling the truth, he can get donations for BLM. Wouldn't it be worth taking a DNA test to prove himself and get the donation? He is on the hotseat now. Man up and prove himself or walk away and everyone will know the truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
According to an interview on MSNBC with Joy Reid she claims she talked to Shaun White and he stated to her that his Dad is not his biological father.

MSNBC Video
edit on 8/20/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join