It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would be willing to cast a spell for me?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

The blackest of magick involves summoning of dark forces and vengeance for direct permanent harm to another. All of which bring unfathomable karmic return to the seeker and the practitioner.

Why would you consider doing this, even if it were within your abilities?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Not all lovers are so only at night.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: uwascallywabbit

Yes, do this...and imagine the negative energies and malvolent force you could call forth.

We have all of that already in this astral plane, we need no other.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Because of my animal nature and my monkey mind karma does not adhere to me like with the sentient beings.

Surely I could do much worse than permanent harm. I could even strike someone's name from the book of life, steal or sell souls, attach demons to people, psychic sexual pyramid schemes. Send people to hell, replace someone with an anti-version of themselves, eat hungry ghosts, enslave the dead. All in a days work.

This I am allowed to do because I used to be in counter-intelligence and they always seem to favour the most wicked. Karma just slides off.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

That's quite a tale obviously intended to impress?

We all have abilities to cause extreme harm, death, and danger to others. We don't because we resonate in the positive, in love, and ascertain our actions are harmful to none.

There is use for your darkness. It shows us what "good" is; evidences the true necessity of balance and the need for much more Good in this chaotic world.

I feel we are out of balance and sliding into darker times. People such as the OP feel a desperation for unorthodox assistance and resolution, such as posting his heartfelt wish in bending the free will of his love to suit his purpose, on an online forum. I feel he did so innocently and absent of malice.

You have aligned with chaos and factions of dark light. You either did this out of love and sacrifice, which many reading this won't understand, or you enjoy causing fear and chaos.

I think you can but don't for a reason that, ultimately, is not self-serving and has a decided purpose.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Quite impressed I am by your reading.

You see through the glamour I cast.

It is true I enjoyeth the fear and the chaos. It is when one is truly alive.
edit on 19-8-2015 by TheLaughingGod because: Enjoyeth

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thank you all for all of the replies here!

i will be contacting a few of you

However, im very disappointed to see the ignorance and rudeness that came out on this thread.

There use to be a time when a thread like this would pop up and if people didnt believe in it, they just didnt bother with it.

But they didnt lambaste and assail the person writing the thread. after all this is a conspiracy and ALTERNATIVE site

What a sad state this site (or rather its members) has become

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

Unfortunately when it comes to magic the spell will only work if the person you are casting the spell on is superstitious

Thats what you think, but you who am I to educate you?

What I can do though is send out a few prayers on your behalf

If you think prayers are not spells you are misinformed.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

My advice: don't tempt fate. Fate is literal. You ask for $1million dollars and you die on your way to the bank to draw out funds but spend none. Or your loving, close relative dies brutally, leaving you the money or sue for the award.

Best not to dabble with the power of the sages.

What a lot of horse-poop. What fear mongering..."dying on the way to the bank to collect"
And you equate magic to sages. Here's something you may not know, we all practice various forms of magic everyday.

By the way a sage has nothing to do with willful magical intent and practices

noun
a profoundly wise person; a person famed for wisdom.
someone venerated for the possession of wisdom, judgment, and experience.
adjective, sager, sagest.
wise, judicious, or prudent:
sage advice.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown

It's always the other ATSliens fault, of course!

You know... starting a conspiracy to achieve your goals might not be the best idea. There are alternatives, all of them have been ignored by the person writing the thread. Btw, do you always speak from yourself in the third-person singular? How creepy is that?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I see there's more than a few individuals in this thread that know about spells and spell casting.

so as not to hijack the thread - I have some questions regarding it and I wonder if anyone would be willing to share their knowledge with me about the subject. I'd appreciate a PM if anyone is intrested

Simmerdown - man I have my fingers crossed for you and wish you luck with this. I know what it's like to be in a position similar to yours and how much it sucks.
edit on 19-8-2015 by Thanatos0042 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Simmderdown

It's always the other ATSliens fault, of course!

You know... starting a conspiracy to achieve your goals might not be the best idea. There are alternatives, all of them have been ignored by the person writing the thread. Btw, do you always speak from yourself in the third-person singular? How creepy is that?

? whats even creepier is that no where in this thread did I refer to myself in 3rd person.......

What are you even talking about?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

sWEETHEART...i am 64 yrs...toothless & baldheaded... i myself would love to find a WIFE...!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Quite impressed I am by your reading.

You see through the glamour I cast.

It is true I enjoyeth the fear and the chaos. It is when one is truly alive.

I don't know, almost loving this guy!
Would love to hear how these magnificent claims of power can help the OP.
Please @TheLaughingGod please, please, please offer your thoughts on how you can help the OP.
The rest of us witches want to know. (so do the new age believers)

If you can haunt the person's mind until they feel right coming back to the OP sounds like something right up your alley. Oh man, I want to hear this soo bad!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Why bother?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thread Closed

ATS Terms and Conditions

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join