It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would be willing to cast a spell for me?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

After going East, South, West, and North
a reply to: EarthCitizen23

Should be North, East, South, West. On a dark moon, or waxing moon, while standing on his left foot, facing the direction of his desire. Yes, that was how they did something like your ritual on the tv show Charmed.

My advice: don't tempt fate. Fate is literal. You ask for $1million dollars and you die on your way to the bank to draw out funds but spend none. Or your loving, close relative dies brutally, leaving you the money or sue for the award.

Best not to dabble with the power of the sages.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SachaX

To put it more bluntly, how am I supposed to value a friendship I only managed to regain with help from outside? But that's just me being in my head thinking about somebody, who actually intends to use a mighty fireball_ish spell so that somebody else would be the best friend again.
It reads even more silly when repeated. How does that not help out with a little problem? I've had a lot of silly ideas myself to keep me giggling for ages. And yes, it's darn attractive to do what you truly will (who the heck does that nowadays?), but you know... we just talk about wizardry like spells and such...

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

After going East, South, West, and North
a reply to: EarthCitizen23

Should be North, East, South, West. On a dark moon, or waxing moon, while standing on his left foot, facing the direction of his desire. Yes, that was how they did something like your ritual on the tv show Charmed.

My advice: don't tempt fate. Fate is literal. You ask for $1million dollars and you die on your way to the bank to draw out funds but spend none. Or your loving, close relative dies brutally, leaving you the money or sue for the award.

Best not to dabble with the power of the sages.

Ahh the sacrifice clause.

The small print is a nightmare, am I right?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: SachaX

Running the risk of being off topic... LOL @ AtsLIENS.

Your advice is sound and no doubt heeded by those who hear you. The OP would be taking risk, as would a "cowan".

That was mine, mine, MINE!!!

Cheers mate!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: uwascallywabbit

So little is obviously known on the subject of this thread.

The crede is simple; bring harm to none, including yourself if you are the practitioner.

Purity of heart and intent, lack of ill will, and other major factors can make success out of any request. But none of us can alter another's destiny.

And always under the shadow of that threefold rule.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm happy to share. Perhaps I tapped into your mind energy in that moment.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My fellow elves and I would just have a heart to heart talk with the friend. You don't want to manipulate anyone into being your friend or lover. You want it to come freely and from the heart.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If you willfully bring harm to others, it will come back to you threefold. That's not small print footnote. It is the primal crede by those who join in circle or are solitary practitioners.

Repercussions can be very bad. Please do not treat casting like using a certain Milton Bradley game of oracle nature.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Spell...S...P...E...L...L

There, its casted right in front of you.

edit on 18-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
We will keep in mind, that according to quantum physics, intent is based upon observation, and anything we observe we alter in some way. So, it should be possible in that reference, having nothing to do with the occult.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

A reconnection with a lost friend by assistance of any mystic help, done positively and bringing harm to NONE, cannot succeed with a "fire-ball " spell. I envision trouble with much pian. Please find your place in the etherical wo
Realm and learn how to benefit others while in and out of the world of magick.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown

I will pray to Jesus Christ for you to be reconciled. No spells needed

I will post the exact prayer tomorrow.

edit on 19-8-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I'm with you on that page. Fireball as analogy to a mighty spell, you know... I do see harm in any manipulation of the (formerly) free will from others. He asked for one, there was mine, mine, MINE!

*wush*

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

not to quibble, but how is making this the problem of your private diety any different from ceremonial magic?

hrmm

wait a minute

excuse me i meant Magick
edit on 19-8-2015 by uwascallywabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

i happen to agree, although i use dif languange to arrive at the same place..

have you looked into Alain Aspects experiments in 1980s France?

that'll cost u a weekend at least. LOL.

but srsly,

we struggle to define reality and all of its ins an outs even now...

ITS WIDE OPEN SO BE CAREFUL

i love you all

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Maybe I can be helpful, or maybe I can't. I'm not sure. What is it that you want to do and want to achieve?

No promises or guarantees on anything.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

Why would you want a supernatural element to help find you a husband? Dating sites, and real life encounters can achieve that without anything interfering to cause a spark of attraction.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown

Of course, you know this is of the blackest magic?

Perhaps I can help you. We'll see.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown
Im the kind of person that believes in Magic, and believes in thought

Though Ive tried very hard myself, Im looking for someone perhaps here on ATS that would be willing to cast a very very powerful spell for me.

Its not nefarious at all trust me.

Im looking to reconcile with someone very dear to me, someone who use to be my best friend , but for whatever reason has become angry and mean and resentful.

I have my faults of course but, I have always been there for this person , and have given them everything that I have, both emotionally and monetarily.

We use to be inseparable,

I believe in the power of spells and intent.

Will someone help me?

Often when practicing magik it backfires and the opposite happens. Love spells can turn people into stalkers and even worse. ..... "If I can't have you then nobody will" (example) and then in the morning paper on page 35 is a small article about your death.

Why don't you try this: Walk up to the individual and apologize! If this person is a friend like you say he/she is then ...... that person will forgive you and you two can start over but if the person refuses to accept your apology than that person was not a good a friend as you thought.

Sometimes love and friendship go through phases of testing their bond and if there is no bond there never was love.

I recommend you don't get involved in the occult. It will not turn out good for you.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

A prayer is the expression of a heartfelt wish and ....not unlike a spell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join