It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would be willing to cast a spell for me?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SachaX

Hereditaries.

Skyclad not "naked".

And it's "chakras".

I've heard.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Simmderdown

Let's just imagine that could really work... what the heck is wrong with you? You would rather have somebody else manipulating a friend (really?!?) with magic than seriously try to earn the love you deserve? And you don't think that could seem to be weird enough for your fellow ATSliens to help you out of this by making jokes about it?

Well it could work - but at what cost? The wisher's sanity? This is why I cannot give a reconciliation spell. there is more to the laws of natural magick and the spirit world than is often explained or expected. If love between the two was supposed to be, then spending all emotion and money sure didn't start out the right way. This is what I hope is an example of the intuition of the witch, to sort out desire from actuality, and to adjust accordingly.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Hereditaries.

Skyclad not "naked".

And it's "chakras".

I've heard.

Thank you for knowing Hereditaries.
skyclad not naked for those moon lovers
chakras because spell check didn't catch it.

I see you have a "nose" for slight errors.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Running the risk of being off topic... LOL @ AtsLIENS.

Your advice is sound and no doubt heeded by those who hear you. The OP would be taking risk, as would a "cowan".

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SachaX

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Let's just imagine that could really work... what the heck is wrong with you? You would rather have somebody else manipulating a friend (really?!?) with magic than seriously try to earn the love you deserve? And you don't think that could seem to be weird enough for your fellow ATSliens to help you out of this by making jokes about it?

Well it could work - but at what cost? The wisher's sanity? This is why I cannot give a reconciliation spell. there is more to the laws of natural magick and the spirit world than is often explained or expected. If love between the two was supposed to be, then spending all emotion and money sure didn't start out the right way. This is what I hope is an example of the intuition of the witch, To sort out desire from actuality and to adjust accordingly.

Psychologist do similar, but they goto school for years and get paid jack diddilly squat probably should of been witches instead.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I live life in a "widdershins" mode.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

27 years of schooling and 1 malpractice later.....you too could be a poor psychologist and be on ATS asking for such assistance.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

This is one of the weirdest threads ive ever came across

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Skyclad isn't just for 'those moon lovers'.
Just saying.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

All this stuff fascinates me but nothing out of the ordinary happens around me and no spell ability here. But if you do find someone please keep us posted as to the results. I'll follow the thread, my curiosity is peaked.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I can do it.

Pm me if you want, there is no fee.
I do need to explain a couple points though, if your still interested.
edit on 8/18/2015 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

And what else do you subscribe?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

What I personally do or do not believe is irrelevant. But Skyclad rituals trace back at least as far as Druidic tradition, and are also present in several more modern orders.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
this is a reply to the OP, following this post i will read the thread and edit if need be...

magic is not to be used "on" other people...

if you seek a "magical" resolution to this interpersonal conflict then please only direct special attention or energies towards yourself..

DO NOT TARGET OTHERS IN ANY WAY

some say 3 times feedback, some say 5 times feedback, others just say it aint cool to point yer juice at yer fello-man
edit on 18-8-2015 by uwascallywabbit because: spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
as a simple starting point, look into the sigil magic of austin osman spare...

create a sigil which expresses your desired outcome phrased in a way that makes YOU the target of any special energies.

sigils are as simple as making crude drawings, and serve as attention placeholders for the ordinary process of rebuilding reality moment by moment in line with our perceptions...

sigils stand as preconcieved... freeing your attention to wander elsewhere while your "energies" remain on target
edit on 18-8-2015 by uwascallywabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

It's important to me to know if I'm talking to a wiccan, non belliever, or a follower of the old ways.
If you have no personal involvement in what naked in nature means in Magick then I likely have little to say to you.
That's why I ask for experience level. You could give it to me in code it you need to.
Don't need to let non believers know what's up for their own good.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
You know, a couple of years ago I'd have done it, at a spiritual cost to yourself...

But looking back, I do believe I've been punished for messing with people's free will in the past.

Ask yourself if mind control and manipulation is really the basis of a friendship.
Because no matter what the witches, wizards et al tell you in here or privately...
It is nothing more than mind control.

Manifest that if you wish.
You shouldn't expect others to take the hit for you though...
Especially the spiritually young and enthusiastic magick dabblers exposing themselves here.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
First off - Sorry, OP. I cannot help you. I have (in the past) read up on topics such as these (magicks and whatnot), dabbled, and quickly fell out of it once my Star Wars/Jedi kick wore off back in 2009. The funny part is that I'm not joking. I was serious about learning magic, spells, wizardry, and the such because of the people in the movies waving light sticks...

Erhm...Anyway. I don't think you're really in a bad place to ask for this type of thing (I mean it is an alternative website with a paranormal discussion board), the problem is that most people are just insanely rude. As you can see here, most people just mocked you. Since it's something they cannot wrap their heads around, they believe it all to be a huge joke. Somehow, I feel like it's not their fault that they don't know their own ignorance, but whatever.

Anyway, don't be discouraged. If I had to take a wild stab in the dark, I feel like I'm familiar with the type of issue you're having, and I know it can be tough to work through. I do believe in spells and magic though, and I truly hope you can find a way to work things out they way you want them to.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The OP should listen to this guy
good going CharlieSpeirs.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SachaX
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The OP should listen to this guy
good going CharlieSpeirs.

Thanks but you've also made a lot of good points yourself, Sacha.

Not to assume, just guessing that with your experience of this, do you also get the temptations now and then?
I struggle with that and lapsed earlier this year for the first time in a long while.

I'd like to know I'm not the only one who the old habits die hard for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join