It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would be willing to cast a spell for me?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Im the kind of person that believes in Magic, and believes in thought

Though Ive tried very hard myself, Im looking for someone perhaps here on ATS that would be willing to cast a very very powerful spell for me.

Its not nefarious at all trust me.

Im looking to reconcile with someone very dear to me, someone who use to be my best friend , but for whatever reason has become angry and mean and resentful.

I have my faults of course but, I have always been there for this person , and have given them everything that I have, both emotionally and monetarily.

We use to be inseparable,

I believe in the power of spells and intent.

Will someone help me?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown
Hell, I'll do it.
I've had success with this when I was younger.

PM me for my rate.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
For three white goats i will summon the great cthulu

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Here you can get a professional to cast a 'triple strength' spell.

Love Spells

If you've had rough times with someone,
this might be just the spell you've been
looking for! After casting this spell the first
thing most people notice is numerous
"coincidences" that help to start smoothing
things over and start moving your
relationship in a more positive direction. If
you've had a falling out with someone, this
spell works with platonic relationships
such as neighbors, co-
workers, parents, children etc.

Powerful!
Cast Once
$24

Double The Power!
Cast Twice
$44

Triple The Power!
Cast Thrice
$64

MasterofMagicSpells

Sounds like a bargain to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Can someone find me a husband?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I see no one wants to take me seriously

I thought there were quite a few wiccans and others here on ATS that were actually of character who believed in helping others

This is a sad personal situation, I see the true nature of people making a joke out of it

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: alishainwonderland
Can someone find me a husband?

Sure, my firm can handle this request.
Can you send me a deception with as many details as you would like to add. The more details the more accurate our Life Partner Department can custom fit your request.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You need to go to the deepweb for this kind of thing.

No magick practician will reveal what they are here, no reasonable magick practician will do spells at request, and no magick practician would do so without a price.
edit on 18-8-2015 by pianoasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown

I thought there were quite a few wiccans and others here on ATS that were actually of character who believed in helping others

This is a sad personal situation, I see the true nature of people making a joke out of it

Actually, all joking aside, I was serious.
I have had good results with the power of thought and the use of spells. However, I have learned that spells are unnecessary.
I will do my best to not only implant the message, but conjure up and materialize the reactions and actions that will lead to reconnection.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Can you send me a deception with as many details as you would like to add.

Do you really want a deception? I'm just teasing. I thought it was funny.
edit on 18-8-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Unfortunately when it comes to magic the spell will only work if the person you are casting the spell on is superstitious, otherwise, it's not going to do anything.

What I can do though is send out a few prayers on your behalf.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I will help you move on.

You gave more than you got. Let it go. YOUR well being is important to you now then to change the thoughts of another. Misery falls into you when you invite it, soften your heart to this person, and let them feel free to float down the river of life to the next stop.

YOUR life is better without her, Your life is more full and rewarding now, you have been taught the lessons this person was supposed to give you. You are benevolent to yourself for realizing this message and nature has given you a route to your healing heart. Open your eyes, open your hands, and stand outside as the breeze blows through your hair and takes your passions away. Thank mother Earth for the wind of freedom, thank the God for warming the sky. May the wind blow in someone more compatible to you.

"Throw an anchor and be yet bound.
Cut the cord and be free.
Take control of the wheel and the sail.
Fasten my gaze upon the horizon.
Love remains in my realm with another"

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Let's just imagine that could really work... what the heck is wrong with you? You would rather have somebody else manipulating a friend (really?!?) with magic than seriously try to earn the love you deserve? And you don't think that could seem to be weird enough for your fellow ATSliens to help you out of this by making jokes about it?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

Magic baby, I felt compelled to open this thread and upon doing so I saw your beautiful eyes and knew you were the one.. Thanks to finalcountdown and his magical cohorts we can say for sure that indeed it does work. It's so nice to meet my soul mate I've been looking for my whole life.

edit on 18-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Instead of a spell, I will tell you about what I call Changing the Universe.

Everything is vibration. Everything is Light.
Light Vibrating is Reality as we Perceive it being AS IT IS at this very moment.

You can change (jump 'Timestreams') direction of the Light to bend in a different direction.
Views seen from that Perspective will be totally different EVEN IF Appearance Seems the Same.

Get 16 PENNIES/actually can be Anything, but fourX4 (16) same objects small enough to toss aside.

So, Think about WHERE you used to hang with said friend.
If possible pick a place and return to it to soak up the local Spirit of the Land there for Memory Energy help.
Remember your friend. At your spot, find the four directions, honor / recognize our 3D nature here.

After going East, South, West, and North. Take your penny and thinking of your friend, toss ONE Penny in a direction. Do this at Four different Locations you remember with friend. (if impossible to return to a place, go somewhere significant Now for yourself.) Use One Penny a Day, for One locations direction, using all four directions to TOSS A STONE IN THE POND OF THE MULTIVERSE as it is NOW.

Intention (visualizing the Change occurring from the vibrations OUT of the Four coins Tossed to the Earth. )

Will (with Great single minded attention this causing a natural effect that allows that person to return into your life.

See this done with completion in Four Separate days.

On the Fifth day, take 4 more coins/objects and bury them in the four directions around the abode you reside in now.

On the 6 day use four more coin/objects and at the four quarters of the day:
Sunrise, Noon, Sunset, Midnight release four more objects/coins in a manner that to you represents the person in this regards.
East/Sunrise, South/Noon, Sunset/West and Midnight/North.

Finally on the 7th day take the last four coin/objects and spend them if they are coins/ release them to the public somehow if objects (example leave book on train)

then Wait.

For comfort of mind you can think of this as Alternate Universe Work in the form of a spell.
Making a Sigil to go along with the work would certainly improve its ability to summon the person more quickly. If you have that ability, as I am not going to teach Sigil work in a post.
So regarding the tossing of the coins they can be viewed as Opening gates / Vortex which alter the current of the timeline/universe you reside inside at the moment. Think ALL WORLDS THEORY.

On the Eighth day, Go somewhere you Have never been. A store down the road, the little town next to the city you live, etc.
Each alternate day change one thing about your life. Maybe the way you go to work, the color of your hair, remove a Word from your vocabulary never to be said again (THAT IS VERY POWERFUL) Make your life perceptions recognize the vibration you seek from your friend/other.

I am sure to catch hell here on ATS,, but it really works as a method of training the mind to skip to another 'universe' where the possibility of reunion is possible. A chain of events has to happen and the pennies can be the focus/fulcrum for that effect.

Good luck, hope this helps

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Let's just imagine that could really work... what the heck is wrong with you? You would rather have somebody else manipulating a friend (really?!?) with magic than seriously try to earn the love you deserve? And you don't think that could seem to be weird enough for your fellow ATSliens to help you out of this by making jokes about it?

The judgement is strong with this one.

I see you have no idea how it works

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

How does it work?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I would have serious reservations about soliciting spells or workings from a website, personally. Especially for an issue as personal and evidently painful as this one. Even a community like ATS. I may be able to steer you in a better direction, though. PM me if you're interested, but don't expect some generic and guaranteed spell or instantaneous results. That's not it how it happens.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown

I hope this was a joke.
Requesting magical advice/practice from a religion invented in the 1940's. Peace loving naked hippies who think their ancient ancestors actually knew what shakras were.
Some others practice magick much older and purer than wiccans.
yeah, there have been some naysayers, but that shouldn't stop you from finding what works - even if it is some new age advice.
Just find peace in your desires. And find a way to love yourself. Ignore the haters. Find your happiness.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Not 3 French Hens?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join