It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call: Leave the United States if you want to live.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

It wasn't a mistake... People don't seem to understand what creation is. It is solely designed so that portions of totality can experience the self.

Without the self, there is not suffering, no pain, but there is also no joy, no pleasure, no bliss. There just is perfect balance which is dull as all get out.

We all chose to be here, we all chose to experience the good and the bad, we were all part of the conglomerate consciousness and will be again.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Uma511

It is my dream to one day live in the US... are you saying i should forget about it?

I love Americans in general... and the american culture. As Jamie Lannister said - "We don't choose who we love".

So what do you propose?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
a reply to: spy66

This has been my concern. We hit another economic downturn. We have no more tricks left to use. Our bag is empty. We used everything 2008 - 2011

www.wsj.com...

The only trick they have left now is to lie to us and talk Down China and Russia to make it seam like we are doing so well.....And that is exactly what the media are doing.
But the truth is China and Russia are doing much better then we are... not compared to western currancy but when it comes to trade. It is just a matter of time before Russia and China scoop the whole market from the US. And the only nation who will fall is the US. The EU will Accept the Yuan as the New world currancy, because that will be the only reasonable way for them to trade in the future. It will be to expencive to trade With the US dollar and Within the EU alone. A New world currancy does not mean a totall collaps for every one. What happeneds is that we have to by goods and services With something other than the Dollar. This means that the dollar, the pound and the euro will have a totally different buying Power than it have today, but it dosent mean we loose the ability to trade. How well the US comes out Depends on China and Russia...The US will probably have to sleep in the moral bed they have made.

In 2007/2008 the economic struggle was on the coprete Levels, Now it is on the national Levels. This time Whole nations are in big trubble. If we stick to the dollar we are doomed to suffer economically do to high currency values on the dollar.

I also have to mention Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia are being forced by the US to produce oil all out do to the sanctions the US want to impose on Russia. Imagine how much Money Saudi Arabia are loosing on this deal...?
Even Saudi Arabia are looking for a way out and have starded to talk to Russia, and are even buying Russian military hardware now.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Most do not have the means to go anywhere. 80% of the working class live paycheck to paycheck, and then there's the 100 million on some sort of govt assistance. it's going to be ugly. We've been dumb ed down and fattened for the slaughter.Our moral compass is lost and we're being led like hypnotized zombies further and further into the abyss.10 years ago 70% of us were against gay marriage,now after years of being told we're intolerant and bad people for feeling that way by everyone we see on TV, bam! We have gay marriage, with the people still holding there moral ground now being sued for intolerance and being illegally fined by the govt. How quickly things turn.
I feel a deep sorrow for all the good people out there, because they don't deserve what's coming.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Hank Williams Jr. already replied to this before you ever even had a computer ...

edit on 20-8-2015 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: fartsmeller46
Most do not have the means to go anywhere. 80% of the working class live paycheck to paycheck, and then there's the 100 million on some sort of govt assistance. it's going to be ugly. We've been dumb ed down and fattened for the slaughter.Our moral compass is lost and we're being led like hypnotized zombies further and further into the abyss.10 years ago 70% of us were against gay marriage,now after years of being told we're intolerant and bad people for feeling that way by everyone we see on TV, bam! We have gay marriage, with the people still holding there moral ground now being sued for intolerance and being illegally fined by the govt. How quickly things turn.
I feel a deep sorrow for all the good people out there, because they don't deserve what's coming.

This Depends on how you look at he problem. If we always blame the elite for what we do for them. Than we do deserve what is comming to us, because it will happen because of us. It will happen because we do as we are told.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The force considers patriots like you failures Because you have yet to she'd blood and take your country back Sorry. Truth hurts

Because shedding blood has worked so well in the past to solve problems...
Cain and Able is an excellent example of the virtues of shedding blood to solve problems.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I know ATS is controlled opposition by the government, and some users are in on it to either put out disinfo or discredit legitimate conspiracies, but c'mon.

You threw in some crucial facts, like our debt and perhaps collapsing economy that we're all thinking about, sandwiched in with some religious, tin-foil hat wearing nonsense so now people who were on the fence about the USD collapse and debt crisis will not want to be associated with your other views and thus detach from it wholly.

M8, real problems are afoot. Real problems are coming and you don't need to put a Christian spin on it.
edit on 8/21/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: fartsmeller46

You are getting it that is for sure

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I thought christians were supposed to be happy and full of joy. All I ever hear them talk about is doom and gloom. It's not the devil creating trouble and death in the world it's the banks. Follow the money.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Since God is the creator of everything, he is also guilty of the mess created, he should fix his mistake.

The mistake is you and me. And you and me do not get off that easy. Now it is YOUR job and MY job to fix the mess. and God never made any mess. You did, and I did. When you and I fix messes even ones not our own, we are following God and working for him. That is why we are here on this planet. Or we are here for our own choices.

God is not guilty of anything and of no crime, only you and I are. I know God, but not as well as I thought, because to really know him is to always follow his will, and his will is for us not to sin and to stop sinning. That is what makes the mess, is sin.
I don't like it either much because this world is a big sin waiting to happen and it loves to drag as all into it's mess.
The only way out is to acknowledge the messes we make and endeavor to stop..

I know, tell that to the rest of the world and we would be all good. How can we fix anything when our leaders are so full into sin they won't ever stop? By the world coming to a very nasty end most likely.

Judgement of America and the world is going to come very soon and when it does people will be shocked just like I was when I realized I wasn't actually above the law or deserving of immunity from accountability..

How many of our leaders think they are immune from accountability? I can count dozens and dozens and dozens. Same goes for everyone else. When judgement comes it will stun and shock the entire planet with some serious grief.

Just saying.... Not trying to preach, just saying the truth. What you believe and do is your choice. I learned these things by asking God and by making mistakes and acknowledging those mistakes to God. Every single thing we do is recorded and documented even everything we think and say.
Hardly anyone believes it, and the same amount doesn't care.. The mess will eventually be cleaned up as you suggest though. That is coming, and it is better to clean things up as much as we can before the Custodian of the Universe gets here to do the final cleanup. Even messes we don't make will be a credit to us. But we can't buy our way out of anything, we just have to do it because that is what we are supposed to already do because we care. Sometimes I think I don't care, but then I'm reminded of how often people have helped me clean up my own messes, so I know I better join in or be totally without any excuse when the end comes.

Do I like this Sh!t? No I don't, it friggin sucks every kind of way. But here we are stuck here with more tragedy waiting to happen then we can even fathom, and so it is better to only be a part to everything good we can do.

Can I practice all that myself? I don't know, but I am going to be giving it a serious effort from now on after what I have just gone through and endured, and it isn't over yet what I have to deal with. I'm not getting off easy just because I know God, because I have not been faithful, nor have I been very good. It is most humiliating to really know God and to still be as stupid as the worst sinner, and then discover it. That means I was being deceived by the enemy, but being deceived is always our own faults for accepting that deception because we stand to gain in the short term from going along with deceptions.
It isn't worth it. Gaining the world to lose my soul is not a good bargain. No more sin of any kind if I can do it.

I hope this helped you as much as it did me LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well I'm back home in 'murica.
I went to 37 different countries, and they all said, "you can't legally live or work here, because you're not from here, we just don't have the space, and you have nothing to offer us that we don't already have."
On further investigation, I found that 20 of those countries didn't even have any kind of garbage collection, so like if I have "trash," because I'm a wasteful over-consumer, I actually have to figure out what to do with it myself! I mean, hell with that! Some of them didn't even have paved roads. My Hummer would just sink into the ground from the sheer weight alone! Paris wouldn't even let me drive it there in the city, because they're jealous, obviously.
What "metropolitan city" doesn't allow "Suburban Utility Vehicles," let alone Military tanks?

Total jerks, right? I mean, wtf? That just sounds crazy!

It's just not "fair."
I'm gonna go complain to my "therapist" and get some more drugs, legal, deadly ones, to "deal" with that.
USA #1!
edit on 25-8-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

My landlord is a Muslim, however, with all the doom stuff around, yesterday, he packed his bags and went back to Tunisia for a month.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join