It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last call: Leave the United States if you want to live.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I think the OP is a cry for help. This person is in clear distress and are projecting their personal apocalypse onto a large target in hopes of personal salvation.

Reading between the lines: this looks exactly like an intensely personal crisis, possibly of a romantic nature. A broken heart, plus an interest in deviant and or "fringe" things = new "revelations."

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
China just stated that they were in a war With the US. John K. just stated that the US dollar might crash.

China just gave back a small portion of its US bonds that the Feds had to buy. This resulted in that the US dollar went up. The pound went up and so did the euro.

A strong US dollar is far from good for the Americans and it sure aint good for the EU or the UK. And to top it of for the EU and UK. They have to support the US in a blockaid aginst Russia....and thats going to hurt. Some of you might not have seen it it, but the EU gave the US a demand...sign the treaty With Iran or we will screw the blockaid of Russia.

If you People dont see the big Picture here. It is not sad for the OP but for you People.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
God will surely listen.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logman
God will surely listen.

No, God has put it in Our hart to do his will. We are the once who surely listens...We cant help what we are doing, and we cant stop it.

If you are a true believer you wouldnt want to

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
a reply to: noonebutme

Blaming God for your problems is NOT the solution .
Return to the first Love , or suffer a fate of your own (or satans) doing .

I'm not blaming your God for *my* problems - I can readily accept my own failings and problems as my own. At which point did I blame your God for my issues?

Count your blessings , God has helped your silly country
on countless occasions , (not that tptb will ever tell you)

Name one. Name one occasion. How and when did God help the UK? At which point? And how would tptb know? What do they know? Explain yourself - otherwise everything you have said is just your opinion, not fact.

You speak in this ridiculous tone of, "I won't say it outloud, but we all know it" attitude which strikes me as pure arrogance.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uma511
US debt is critical

And it has been for more than a decade, but you're not at the point of collapse yet.
The economic crisis of a few years ago did not cause an apocalypse, although I suspect you believed it would and that you were probably disappointed that it didn't.

US enemies have joined and become strong

No, they really haven't.
I take it you weren't around in the 70's or 80's?
If you were, you would know that the Soviet Union was a far greater threat back then than any other nation is right now, and the world didn't end.
China pays lip service to Russia, and the reverse is true. If it came down to all-out war (which is a remote possibility at some time in the next ten years, unless Putin is removed and replaced by someone not deranged) China would keep out of it unless it had no choice but to become involved.

US leadership has become completely stupid, unintelligent

According to you, based on the usual complaining about your government over the usual issues that really haven't changed at all in the last three decades.
Your government now is no worse than it was in the 80's, in fact, it's been better than it's ever been under Obama, considering he hasn't been sending you to war in various countries at the behest of his buddies in the military hardware business.

Take a look at what Obama has actually done:

Cuba
Iran
Affordable Care Act

Those three things alone blow Bush and all his predecessors out of the water when it comes to achievements.

US presidential hopefuls are way in over their head, on both sides, most hopefuls are stupid as well

Seems like nothing more than the usual complaining about politicians, which again haven't really changed for decades.

US has committed too much crime, made too many enemies

Under whose watch?
The US always had enemies, it doesn't have any more enemies now than it had at any other time in history.

God appreciates it if you make it easier.

Those who believe in an omnipotent sky wizard are delusional.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Uma511

Oh cool another "The US is in the gutter, the end is near" threads. Haven't seen one of these in at least a week.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

What makes you believe God would only cleanse the USA? I am truly interested in your take....

Why would you run away like a coward? God's plan you think could be escaped by leaving the USA...?

Not being a smart butt, REALLY interested in why you are saying this....

If you think the US currency system, presidents/presidential candidates have ANYTHING to do with God's wrath/plan I really feel you are mistaken and not in complete understanding here....

My 2 cents

Why USA

If you have to ask buddy, you are clearly not getting it.

Your alias sounds Jewish, aren't you guys supposed to naturally 6-7 iq points above average.

For you to have access to ATS and Internet as a whole, and wonder why USA ?

USA is like eye of the storm,

All nice and calm centre of the storm

Center of the storm

Center

So you just spouted nonsense and didn't even answer a question? No I am not Jewish, why would that matter anyways? Where are you even trying to go here?

You know my id......Guess what, that Isn't my name.....But the avatar is me.....(maybe)

Just answer my question instead of saying the USA is the center of the storm....If that is the case, where are you saying to go, running like a coward?

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

This has been my concern. We hit another economic downturn. We have no more tricks left to use. Our bag is empty. We used everything 2008 - 2011

www.wsj.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Dude.

I was trying to make a joke.
Of course you aren't the guy leaving things all over my town.
Like no duh.

How very polite of you to be so concerned for my health and well being to tell me to shove off the boards just because you scanned my posting history and dug up personal dirt for ammunition.

Gee.
I wonder what other kinds of people use that tactic.

Hmmmm.
Let me think.

Oh no wait....I'm just being "mental" again.

Thanks for proving there is always more than meets the eye to social engineering attempts.....as well as social and political blackmail.

Been here over nine years - ain't going no where, thank you kindly.

There is much about me I don't post onsite, but thanks again for reducing me to a few statements out of context....kind of like this entire premise your thread is based upon concerning the Final Judgement and End of Days.

Thank you kindly for your well wishing and "christian" concerns about my mental stability.

Peace be with you....and your spirit....(it seems a bit jostled oh Great Harbinger of Doom).

Chill.

If there isn't a sense of humor in Heaven, I ain't interested in going.

edit on 8/18/15 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edits, clarity

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Gee.
I wonder what other kinds of people use that tactic.

D-bags....

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

D-bags....

Amen Brother!

(post by mulder85 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
"God doesn't suffer fools gladly"

So all the stupid people are going to hell? Good to know.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Hello, You think I should leave my country or face certain death?
Like some fair weather fan, is that it? No esse, you need to understand
what it is to be proud of your country, no matter what your government
is doing. My life will end here where I was born, when ever.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

God has me where He wants me. If I was meant to get out of Dodge, I'd have the opportunity to leave. He's done all right by this family so far, and we have faith He'll continue to do right by us. Sure, we may end up on the short end here, but everyone dies sooner or later, not everyone really lives.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I get on the pity party for Randy pontoon once in awhile.
Until I remember the brutal life of Jesus makes mine look
truly lavish, fit for a king.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

Cool I like surprises, I'm not scared of life, we all die at some point, no one gets away with it, so might as well enjoy life, living fully now rather than living your life in fear. What's the worse that can happen. You die? People die every day, no point worrying about dying every day of life until it happens and if your Christian you get to go to heaven for eternity. That should be nothing to fear for you? I'm happy not knowing can't be worse than a life spent fearing a future that doesn't exist.

Best reply.

Plato believed in One creator God. He believed that our purpose was to live with the highest virtue and moral character that we could achieve.

In Plato's writing the character Socrates had this to say when on trial where conviction was the death penalty, although he had done nothing but propose alternative views on the gods.

How do you know death is not better than life?
edit on 18-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

(post by Uma511 removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join