It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This Privately Owned Business is a Muslim Free Etablishment"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: disregard
The evil minority. Bow down

Once again all I can really say is "Huh??"

Is anything you're saying supposed to make sense, because to it's more like you started with the middle of some other conversation but have addressed it to me.

I honestly don't have any idea what you're saying. Can you maybe use more than just 2 or 3 words per sentence to make it more clear??? Because I'm awful at "reading into" what people say. Just ask the OP, he'll tell you.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

And straight out of the 50s.

We have civil rights because that era and this guy is clearly violating them.

Who shoots up more people in the US anyway?

Muslims or white kids?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Individuals cause Problems , not Ethnic Stereotypes . Seeing no one here knows that particular Business Owner Personally , and is Only commenting on this Story as Reported , it makes no Sense to Assume he is Discriminating purposely to People of the Muslim Faith .

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

As a business owner you do not have the right to discriminate against anyone because of their religion.

And yet, those claiming they are being discriminated against are in fact asking someone of another religion to go against their own wishes and viewpoints.

Wow, so, one's group takes precedent over anothers.

Just doesn't strike me as being the right thing to do.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Phage

Individuals cause Problems , not Ethnic Stereotypes . Seeing no one here knows that particular Business Owner Personally , and is Only commenting on this Story as Reported , it makes no Sense to Assume he is Discriminating purposely to People of the Muslim Faith .

Other than he has a sign that says "No Muslims"!!

It doesn't say "No Terrorists" or "No bad guys". It says "No Muslims". So ya, he's discriminating against People of Muslim Faith. Unless there are some other kinds of Muslims we're not aware of.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I don't think any Muslims are asking any Christains to support them from this bigoted gun range owner.

Bottom line, no matter what religion you belong to you have to follow federal and state laws against discrimination.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I TRULY love how I am the target here.

Not everything is bad just because it is from one generation or decade. But carry on deluding yourself.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I never once said you didn't have to follow the law.

I simply stated my opinion.

link   
Maybe when Muslims pray they violate the range safety procedures.

Five time a day is excellent self conditioning.

link   

originally posted by: nullafides

And yet, those claiming they are being discriminated against are in fact asking someone of another religion to go against their own wishes and viewpoints.

Really??? What Religion is it that commands it's members not to do business with Muslims???

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: disregard
The evil minority. Bow down

Once again all I can really say is "Huh??"

Is anything you're saying supposed to make sense, because to it's more like you started with the middle of some other conversation but have addressed it to me.

I honestly don't have any idea what you're saying. Can you maybe use more than just 2 or 3 words per sentence to make it more clear??? Because I'm awful at "reading into" what people say. Just ask the OP, he'll tell you.
just find your mojo.

Disregard

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Does this Alleged Sign Actually Exist , or is it just a Photoshop Job ?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate
Maybe when Muslims pray they violate the range safety procedures.

Five time a day is excellent self conditioning.

That would actually be valid if they did somehow cause a safety issue or something by praying in the middle of the range.

At that point you'd be perfectly safe to tell them to leave and if they tried to sue you they'd lose.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Seriously?
www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 8/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

" It's Oklahoma, what do you expect - the epitome of redneck white trash. ,

See , Liberal RACISM like that Comment is the Reason Most Americans Look Down Upon Progressive Liberals Today . You People have No CLASS........

As a Business Owner in America Today , you have a RIGHT to Refuse ANYONE as a Customer if you feel they are causing a Problem with running your Business . That's Life , Deal With It........

Apparently your definition of most does not include mathematics. Pretty much 50% progressive liberals in the world today.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You mean the sign that is right there in the link provided by the OP???

Yeah, it sure looks like it exists.

It's pretty hard to miss too.

Did you look at the link provided in the OP??

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

To be honest with you, it's hard to follow what it is you're trying to get across but it's against the law to do this so opinion or not, the debate ends here.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I moved to Florida in 2001, and found a job as an automotive machinist. The owner of the company was a very staunch Christian, and he asked me about my beliefs. I explained to him that I was pretty hard core agnostic, and why. We agreed that we could work together, and happily did for the 6 years before I was injured, and I had to get out of the business. I am going to add, that while I believe he may have had a robe and hood in his closet, he and his family truly lived their lives in a Christ like fashion, and he is someone I respect to this day.

That being said, he had more than one fundie march in his office and demand that I be fired for being a non-believer, this is the f'n USA in the 2000's. Every Christian fundamentalist can kiss my lilly white behind, bunch of hypocritical asshats.

ETA: He in fact told them, that they could take their stuff elsewhere if it bothered them that I touched it.
edit on 8/15/2015 by BubbaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

To be honest with you, it's hard to follow what it is you're trying to get across but it's against the law to do this so opinion or not, the debate ends here.

Your point of failure is in thinking that I actually care to engage you or anyone else in debate.

My intent in posting this, was to state my opinion, and start an active discussion.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate

originally posted by: EA006

So, all Muslims are terrorists according to the owner?

Shocking.

Actually the sign says that none of the owners or workers are Muslim, and so you could shoot there but don't try to get any slack for being a Muslim.

Actually it doesn't mention staff at all.

"This privately owned business is a MUSLIM FREE establishment, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Thank you."

You assume there are no Muslims on staff, which may be true. What you wrote isn't what it says.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join