It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theblaze.com: 'Hillary Clinton is done...chalk marks on the outline of her political career.'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: In4ormant
a reply to: Annee

There's no room for idealism without illusion. See, you have them right now

I see the "wink". I'm actually very straight forward logical.

I simplify politics as a family of 5. Two parents with differing views and 3 kids of different ages and different needs. Would you raise your kids like they did in the 1800s (exaggeration).

If Hillary is the most forward thinker IMO, I will vote for her.

This will be my 6th election I get to vote in. I don't associate with any one party. I don't mind admitting Obama convinced me to vote for him in '08. Didn't in 2012. I've voted both ways and I find myself voter/candidate fatigued this time around. Maybe she can get me out of the chair this year, I've yet to see it though.
edit on 14-8-2015 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Take this quiz and you can find out who you likely align with the most.
isidewith

When I took it, my results were:
Bernie 92%
Hillary 72%
Rand 67%

I don't count a percentage in the 70's as legit so I've decided that I'm Bernie or bust.
edit on 14-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

isidewith

Bernie 92%
Hillary 72%
Rand 67%

I don't count a percentage in the 70's as legit so I've decided that I'm Bernie or bust.

I took your questionaire,

Cruz 98
Santorum 98
Rubio 97
Carson 97
Trump 95
Bush 94
Walker 88

Since the first four are non starter losers from the get go, that leaves Trump and Bush, the big guns with all the money.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well it looks like you have some options. Though going by how well I know you, I'd say I'm not surprised. There are plenty of Republican candidates appealing to your exact demographic.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

isidewith

Bernie 92%
Hillary 72%
Rand 67%

Are you ready?

Hillary

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

How do you feel about that?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It was Hillary 89%, Bernie 85% ----- O'Malley 65%

I'm pretty clear on what I support.

I don't have any problem that it's Hillary. ATS is very biased politically.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I took it and came up with my dog again...WTH???

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

I took it and came up with my dog again...WTH???

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It gave me Trump. It's time for a glass of wine

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I mean I really don't care if you want to support her or not. I have my own private reasons developed from my own personal research into who she is and what she does as to why I cannot and won't vote for her, but I'm not going to fault you for feeling differently.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Where does your dog stand on the controversial belly rubs for all bill?

edit on 14-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Where does your dog stand on the controversial belly rubs for all bill?

I asked him and he said as long as they are done in the oval office under the desk he is fine with them....

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I mean I really don't care if you want to support her or not. I have my own private reasons developed from my own personal research into who she is and what she does as to why I cannot and won't vote for her, but I'm not going to fault you for feeling differently.

I never said I was voting for her.

"Corporate" ---- that's a BIG word when it comes to Hillary. For me --- I have to look to how it fits in the Global Future. I'm not into looking backward.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The Blaze is like The Onion. A site where we go for laughs and know that nothing there is remotely close to reality?

Wait, folks don't realize that and think its opinion/satire/delusion pieces are news??

Guess the fluoride in the water really does side effects.

Derek

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I think until someone from the justice system comes up with a warrant, people are sick of the talk. Meanwhile, Hillary just keeps chugging along, talking about policies.

Is this unbelievable or what?...teflon Hillary will anything stick? what exactly gives the Clinton's all this power that keeps them untouchable? is she the head of a world wide mafia family? what is going on that one woman can have that much control to be immune to any and all laws? it's like she has everyone hypnotized...

I really hope this will be her demise...if not I can't imagine what it will take to put this criminal behind bars and pay for every little thing she has done.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

What did she do to you?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viesczy
The Blaze is like The Onion. A site where we go for laughs and know that nothing there is remotely close to reality?

Wait, folks don't realize that and think its opinion/satire/delusion pieces are news??

Guess the fluoride in the water really does side effects.

Derek

It's always good to research the author.

Wayne Allyn Root (born July 20, 1961) is an American politician, entrepreneur, television and radio personality, author, television producer and political commentator. He was the 2008 Libertarian Party (LP) vice-presidential nominee. Root is a former CNBC host and anchorman, and a columnist and commentator for FoxNews.com. Root is a frequent guest on several nationally syndicated radio shows such as Savage Nation, The Jerry Doyle Show, and Mancow's Morning Madhouse. He makes frequent appearances on various programs on the Fox News Channel, and is a frequent speaker at Tea Party events across the United States.[3]
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

originally posted by: Profusion

It’s all over for Hillary Clinton. It’s done. Finished. Finito. They are drawing chalk marks on the outline of her political career.

How bad is it? Hillary is now more likely to wind up in “The Big House” than the White House.

How bad is it? The cover-up of and conspiracy in Benghazi is the least of her worries.

How bad is it? No one is even mentioning the Clinton Foundation – where she accepted $2 billion in bribes … I mean donations … while serving as secretary of state, much of it from foreign governments, while quickly awarding contracts to those same countries and companies. Isn’t that called treason? That’s not even on the radar screen … yet.
www.theblaze.com...

However, Clinton's odds to take the White House are holding steady with bookies at about even money:

www.oddschecker.com...

And shockingly to me, her odds to take the White House at predictit.org increased 2% to 51% today:

www.predictit.org...

How in the world did that happen?

Probably most shocking of all, the predictit.org market for "Will the DOJ open a criminal investigation into Clinton's email this year?" FELL 1% to 53% today:

www.predictit.org...

Who's right then? The bookies and the bettors or theblaze.com? I'll take the smart money over the media any day.

What do you think?

Oh! Da horra!!!!

Benghazi! 4 dead! Taking money from interest groups!!! Shameful!!!

Let's see....Bush sent thousands of Americans to their death in the M.E. to fight for big construction contracts, oil, and drugs to make all his friends obseenly richer then they already were, eerrr I mean excuse me, "to fight Evil Doers!", and robbed the tax payers coffers through record federal spending, that ALSO ended up in his buddies hands through no contest contracts, but somehow he got REELECTED!

Are you hitting the pipe or something? Do you seriously think Benghazi or campaign donations are going to tank a former 1st lady's presidential aspirations, or result in a conviction? Hahahahaha, you must think this is the 50's.

Go back to the pipe.

you seem to know a lot about the pipe. Other than that...not a coherent thought. Surprise!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

She is an ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive
woman wants to be President, and have control as Commander in Chief of our Military; the very
Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .
speaking from someone who's been a military spouse for 27 years...
what do you think the military response would be if she by chance was elected? I didn't like her as first lady so I definitely don't want to see her as president.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join