It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theblaze.com: 'Hillary Clinton is done...chalk marks on the outline of her political career.'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: IAMTAT

but then again I'm not a liberal progressive. So carry on I guess.

So, then, OBVIOUSLY my question wasn't addressed to you.
Knowing that fact, why did you feel so compelled to respond to it?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
You seriously underestimate the stupidity of the American people and the media's ability to spin this. Even here on ATS, we see folks who are still behind Hilary and her run for office, despite being shown how self serving and manipulative she actually is. My worst fear is her in the White House, but I won't count her out till the last vote is in.

Never better words said.
It dumbfounds me how on a website like this pointing out so many illusions showing the public is being played like a Violin there are still people out there who are victims of the Political left right paradigm.
If someone has a go at Hilary they immediately presume you are a Republican and then take a stance and lash out at some random Republican to justify her criminality.
Hilary Clinton will get the Presidency no matter what and these lunatics will be gloating at their own dumbness.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Because I was curious what you meant. Didn't you see the question I asked at the beginning of the paragraph? I guess not, since you didn't answer it...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Is it just me or does anyone else find it funny that all these people with and in power aren't smart enough to ever hide their dirty laundry. Amazes me.

Good point, I don't think she is healthy enough to be president and I don't think she is rational,

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

HANG on I demand CLARITY here...is it Hon or Hun?
I have used hon,but ONLY to those I like as term of endearment.
Is Hun like using SON to condescend by virtue of the spelling?
Is it a coloquial deal?

Hillary has long shown what kind of creature she is, how ANYONE wouldn't SEE such charater flaws is having perception issues.
edit on 14-8-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Krazysh0t

HANG on I demand CLARITY here...is it Hon or Hun?
I have used hon,but ONLY to those I like as term of endearment.
Is Hun like using SON to condescend by virtue of the spelling?
Is it a coloquial deal?

Hun is a term used in Baltimore that is used for just about anyone you may be talking to (obviously not in a professional setting). We don't use hon. In fact, I've never seen it spelled that way.

Hillary has long shown what kind of creature she is how ANYONE wouldn't SEE such charater flaws is having perception issues.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. She collects controversies like you or I would collect baseball cards. Though it would be nice if someone could make some of those controversies actually stick so she can go away for once...
edit on 14-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
At some point in her life she was ideological. She wanted to help people and change lives. Somewhere along the way she realized she would have to compromise herself in order to achieve those goals. Decades later, she finds herself at the precipice of a position that would allow her to do all those great things but has sold off any portion of herself that still wanted to. It's a shame

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

Oh! Da horra!!!!

Benghazi! 4 dead! Taking money from interest groups!!! Shameful!!!

Let's see....Bush sent thousands of Americans to their death in the M.E. to fight for big construction contracts, oil, and drugs to make all his friends obseenly richer then they already were, eerrr I mean excuse me, "to fight Evil Doers!", and robbed the tax payers coffers through record federal spending, that ALSO ended up in his buddies hands through no contest contracts, but somehow he got REELECTED!

Last I checked, George W. Bush is not running for President.

I really wish people would stop trying to make their chosen candidate look good by comparing them to Bush... it's not as effective as you think it is.

"They're better than Bush!" is a pretty god-awful reason to vote for someone.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Profusion

Lol listening to a conservative website talk about liberal politics is rather useless. I feel like that article just wanted to write up a gloat piece.

If Hillary's career is dead, it will be mentioned in less biased sources.

Has Hillary been found proven guilty of anything?

It's impossible to get any kind of real unbiased answers about Hillary on ATS, because ATS is so anti Hillary.

And NO! That is not me supporting Hillary. That is me looking for facts.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

At some point in her life she was ideological. She wanted to help people and change lives. Somewhere along the way she realized she would have to compromise herself in order to achieve those goals. Decades later, she finds herself at the precipice of a position that would allow her to do all those great things but has sold off any portion of herself that still wanted to. It's a shame

That's about the best straight forward statement I've heard in a while.

I am myself questioning how much of the old Hillary is still there.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Profusion

Lol listening to a conservative website talk about liberal politics is rather useless. I feel like that article just wanted to write up a gloat piece.

If Hillary's career is dead, it will be mentioned in less biased sources.

Has Hillary been found proven guilty of anything?

No. That's why I was lambasting the OP source.

It's impossible to get any kind of real unbiased answers about Hillary on ATS, because ATS is so anti Hillary.

You just have to know who to talk to

And NO! That is not me supporting Hillary. That is me looking for facts.

Aw come on! You should know me well enough to know that I won't just assume you are supporting something just because you are asking questions about it that aren't solely just negative questions.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

"They're better than Bush!" is a pretty god-awful reason to vote for someone.

I have a dog that fits this statement....

Pitbull Fishenstein for POTUS!!! "I am better than Bush" is my dog's slogan
edit on 8/14/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

His policies are still running through the GOP candidates. Except Trump.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Aw come on! You should know me well enough to know that I won't just assume you are supporting something just because you are asking questions about it that aren't solely just negative questions.

LOL

You know I had to put that disclaimer in there to prevent thread drift. (Attacking me as a Hillary supporter).

I don't support anyone yet. I'm kind of a Centrist Futurist. Still waiting for someone to talk forward direction.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There's no room for idealism without illusion. See, you have them right now

edit on 14-8-2015 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I used to be like you, then I looked up Bernie's positions on the issues and found that he pretty much aligns with what I think. He's getting my vote. If he isn't knocked out of the primaries, then I'm just not going to vote in the general election. Though, I'm not a Democrat so I can't vote to nominate him in the primaries.

I've considered changing my political affiliation for this election, but then again I'm lazy and I'd rather not list myself as a Republican or Democrat. Even if it is temporary.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I agree, she is done for, kaput.
Now lets see how vindictive she gets on the way out and who will fall with her.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The Blaze? Really?

I must admit that I'm not a fan of Clinton. It'll just be more of the same nonsense. Another elitist politician bought and paid for by big money.

But....

Conservative politics have turned into a big joke. Everything they've done since 2008 has been a horrible joke. It's all spitting venom, half truths, and attack propaganda. These guys/gals can't solely run on their platforms because their platforms are repulsive. Because of this they have to use alternative methods other than running on sound platforms.

Have you got that impeachment for the lack of a birth certificate yet?
How about we do another Benghazi investigation?
Or how about this........
How about we shut the government down again?
How about this one... You'll like this one.
Let's discriminate against LGBT's and claim it's a violation of our own rights not to allow us to do it in the public sector.
Want another? Well, I'm more than happy to oblige.
Let's vaguely claim that Obama is a dictator and then vote to give him fast track authority on secretive trade deals.

It reminds me of that thunderfoot series, but instead of creationists it's conservatives.

Why do people laugh at conservatives?
Only conservatives don't understand.

EDIT TO ADD: I almost forgot..... While you're visiting the Blaze website be sure to buy some of their junk so you can line Glen Becks pockets with more money.

edit on 14-8-2015 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

There's no room for idealism without illusion. See, you have them right now

I see the "wink". I'm actually very straight forward logical.

I simplify politics as a family of 5. Two parents with differing views and 3 kids of different ages and different needs. Would you raise your kids like they did in the 1800s (exaggeration).

If Hillary is the most forward thinker IMO, I will vote for her.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I used to be like you, then I looked up Bernie's positions on the issues and found that he pretty much aligns with what I think. He's getting my vote. If he isn't knocked out of the primaries, then I'm just not going to vote in the general election. Though, I'm not a Democrat so I can't vote to nominate him in the primaries.

I've considered changing my political affiliation for this election, but then again I'm lazy and I'd rather not list myself as a Republican or Democrat. Even if it is temporary.

I was a 40 year Goldwater Republican, until the party went insane. I'm now unaffiliated.

Bernie's gonna need to show me the future of Global politics.

Still waiting to see what goes with Hillary. From what I'm reading elsewhere --- she may have a couple questionable emails, but nothing super major.

edit on 14-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join