It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

theblaze.com: 'Hillary Clinton is done...chalk marks on the outline of her political career.'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

It’s all over for Hillary Clinton. It’s done. Finished. Finito. They are drawing chalk marks on the outline of her political career.

How bad is it? Hillary is now more likely to wind up in “The Big House” than the White House.

How bad is it? The cover-up of and conspiracy in Benghazi is the least of her worries.

How bad is it? No one is even mentioning the Clinton Foundation – where she accepted $2 billion in bribes … I mean donations … while serving as secretary of state, much of it from foreign governments, while quickly awarding contracts to those same countries and companies. Isn’t that called treason? That’s not even on the radar screen … yet.
www.theblaze.com...

However, Clinton's odds to take the White House are holding steady with bookies at about even money:

www.oddschecker.com...

And shockingly to me, her odds to take the White House at predictit.org increased 2% to 51% today:

www.predictit.org...

How in the world did that happen?

Probably most shocking of all, the predictit.org market for "Will the DOJ open a criminal investigation into Clinton's email this year?" FELL 1% to 53% today:

www.predictit.org...

Who's right then? The bookies and the bettors or theblaze.com? I'll take the smart money over the media any day.

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I think until someone from the justice system comes up with a warrant, people are sick of the talk. Meanwhile, Hillary just keeps chugging along, talking about policies.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Maybe the one and only thing keeping her aloft is the fact that she's a woman with a good chance of being the U.S. president. Aside from that, the weight of these scandals as well as her wooden speaking style is evening the scales on the historic-woman-as-president issue. Darn if Bernie Sanders might have an outside chance (Go Bernie!), but Biden may jump in and then fail, and my theory that John Kerry will be "drafted" (especially if Jebush is the GOP nominee) may sprout wings (and top level Democratic pol interest).

The thing that may save Hillary is something she seems incapable of. "They" say that when you are having a one-on-one with her as a friend that she's so different than her public persona - she's loose and fun and honest and playful - that "they" have a hard time recognizing the public face. Her public face isn't working this time, if it ever has. She should just be herself, 100 percent, all the time, and give that a go.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The bookies know criminals get elected all the time, why would this hurt Hilary's chances?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Isn't it already deeply engrained in our mass psyche that Hillary is going to win? It's not a desire of mine even in the slightest, aren't they selling us all out anyway? Just seems like a silly question to ask why this isn't effecting her ratings. Isn't it the public perception that Hillary has the women's vote hands down, and further any woman worth her salt is going to have her husband voting that way as well. I'm not saying there's any legitimacy to these thoughts but I'm under the impression they are generally held ideas. So when it comes to which came first the chicken or the egg, I'm gonna have to say the rooster.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I wish this forum vetted Republican candidates as well as they vet Democrats.

But back on topic....this might be good news as it might make more voters sway towards Bernie...although I wouldn't mind Joe Biden running either.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
If Hillary becomes the next POTUS, it will be evidence that something is very wrong in America and that something is very wrong with liberals/democrats, that they would put the fate of the country into the hands of a criminal, i mean this woman is swathed in more scandal over the years than anyone ive ever known who has ran for president, how this woman isnt already in prison but is a serious contender is utterly astounding!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

She will become president wether we like it or not, the faces of presidency are all clowns and criminals and back room dealers and liars. The only difference in this election is making light of your transgressions seems to be the road to victory and redemption? When in reality it's just another way the power structures in place can say # you, and enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
You seriously underestimate the stupidity of the American people and the media's ability to spin this. Even here on ATS, we see folks who are still behind Hilary and her run for office, despite being shown how self serving and manipulative she actually is. My worst fear is her in the White House, but I won't count her out till the last vote is in.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Lol listening to a conservative website talk about liberal politics is rather useless. I feel like that article just wanted to write up a gloat piece.

If Hillary's career is dead, it will be mentioned in less biased sources.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I wish this forum vetted Republican candidates as well as they vet Democrats.

But back on topic....this might be good news as it might make more voters sway towards Bernie...although I wouldn't mind Joe Biden running either.

This forum DOES vet Republican candidates like Democrat candidates. There are plenty of threads about the gaggle of Republican candidates currently running.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

It’s all over for Hillary Clinton. It’s done. Finished. Finito. They are drawing chalk marks on the outline of her political career.

How bad is it? Hillary is now more likely to wind up in “The Big House” than the White House.

How bad is it? The cover-up of and conspiracy in Benghazi is the least of her worries.

How bad is it? No one is even mentioning the Clinton Foundation – where she accepted $2 billion in bribes … I mean donations … while serving as secretary of state, much of it from foreign governments, while quickly awarding contracts to those same countries and companies. Isn’t that called treason? That’s not even on the radar screen … yet.
www.theblaze.com...

However, Clinton's odds to take the White House are holding steady with bookies at about even money:

www.oddschecker.com...

And shockingly to me, her odds to take the White House at predictit.org increased 2% to 51% today:

www.predictit.org...

How in the world did that happen?

Probably most shocking of all, the predictit.org market for "Will the DOJ open a criminal investigation into Clinton's email this year?" FELL 1% to 53% today:

www.predictit.org...

Who's right then? The bookies and the bettors or theblaze.com? I'll take the smart money over the media any day.

What do you think?

Oh! Da horra!!!!

Benghazi! 4 dead! Taking money from interest groups!!! Shameful!!!

Let's see....Bush sent thousands of Americans to their death in the M.E. to fight for big construction contracts, oil, and drugs to make all his friends obseenly richer then they already were, eerrr I mean excuse me, "to fight Evil Doers!", and robbed the tax payers coffers through record federal spending, that ALSO ended up in his buddies hands through no contest contracts, but somehow he got REELECTED!

Are you hitting the pipe or something? Do you seriously think Benghazi or campaign donations are going to tank a former 1st lady's presidential aspirations, or result in a conviction? Hahahahaha, you must think this is the 50's.

Go back to the pipe.
edit on 14-8-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Many in the political arena's are out to (blackball) Hilary Clinton...and right now they seem to be going a pretty good job of it. She may not get the Democratic nomination...I am thinking it could be either Bernie Sanders or Mr. Biden.

In past threads I have stated that I didn't think Donald Trump will get the Republican nomination...right now I am thinking I am probably wrong...the way things are going...I think Trump will get it.

Heaven help us!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Lol listening to a conservative website talk about liberal politics is rather useless. I feel like that article just wanted to write up a gloat piece.

You mean one calling donations bribes? Seems credible.....Some things on this site are difficult to stomach....Look I don't like Hillary as much as the next person but so far all there are against her are.....Allegations.....Not criminal charges, her campaign is far from over...Unfortunately

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

and right now they seem to be going a pretty good job of it

Good job at what? What has been brought up that she is convicted of? Other than news stories that are on the opposite side....I mean please take these "news" sites for what they are....BIASED!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

Many in the political arena's are out to (blackball) Hilary Clinton...and right now they seem to be going a pretty good job of it. She may not get the Democratic nomination...I am thinking it could be either Bernie Sanders or Mr. Biden.

In past threads I have stated that I didn't think Donald Trump will get the Republican nomination...right now I am thinking I am probably wrong...the way things are going...I think Trump will get it.

Heaven help us!!!!
Right now, Americans are looking for full transparency and disclosure. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Bernie vs. Da Donald in the 12th round. The past two presidents paved the way for a perfect storm.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
As an overseas observer.....It will be very interesting to see who wins / is appointed to the next US Presidential post.

as an outsider....Hillary or Bush.....would mean same old selfish, old school bulls#t that we have had to suffer for the last generation.........we pay and they prosper........that's cool because it trickles down...........cough...cough....

will things change for the better this time around????......what does history say?????.....

the history that I have grown up with says......nothing will change the status quo .......

for the sake of America and the world.....I hope that the OP's post is correct....

does America need Hillary??????

can America prosper without Hillary????

can Hillary be replaced by a more user friendly person who can tell the truth when needed......

what's the fetish with this old withered woman from last century?????......

she has prospered......at the expense of other people........isn't that a parasite??????.....

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

You mean one calling donations bribes? Seems credible.....Some things on this site are difficult to stomach....Look I don't like Hillary as much as the next person but so far all there are against her are.....Allegations.....Not criminal charges, her campaign is far from over...Unfortunately

You and I are in complete agreement. Like right down to the "unfortunately" part.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

What do you expect them to do? Crucify their own?

A biased source is going to go all in for Clinton right up until she dons prison orange and then start complaining bitterly that she was the victim in all of it and STILL should be POTUS.

Sometimes, you don't really think all that much do you.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tri-lobe-1

she has prospered......at the expense of other people........isn't that a parasite??????.....

Wow you just described the USA list of presidents over the last few hundred years.....

I have said in other threads as well, nothing is going to change unless we get rid of this 2 party crap! The people will keep beating that stupid drum behind the candidate they know nothing about but the MSM glorifies on the 10 o'clock news....I mean it is sad we can't get past this mess!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join