It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: ‘Top Secret’ emails found on Clinton Server

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Come on guys, she's really honest, she's never done anything wrong....

(nope, can't finish that with a straight face)
edit on 11-8-2015 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
a reply to: Gothmog

SCI is Sensitive Compartmented Information and is ONLY available to those who hold a Top Secret/SCI security clearance.

The US government is the owner of said data and I would hope they don't go around giving it away willy nilly. I am speaking from experience...not a wikipedia entry

You are finally getting it. I didnt mean Hillary could have sent the emails to anyone. However , a lot of people hold classification of one form or the other. Most government officials , state officials , people that work in government , IT departments , you name it. It isnt just for military or high - level officials.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Biden is waiting in the wings for Hillary to fail...Obama & Jarrett will let let her campaign collapse...and Uncle Joe will step in. They prefer him and hope to get her out, by her own hand (while keeping their own hands clean), while it's still early in the race.
edit on 11-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Powers That Be will not let old, creepy, child molesting Biden to take office His time is up and he is just there for window dressing.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Allow me to have a prediction here
1) Hillary will get by on this one as well as all others in the past or present or future
2) Her political demographic base will consider this "a great win over government" and the people that are against her.
3) Hillary will declare this was just some right-wing extremist plot against her
4) People will cheer and this will catapult her to the yop of all polls
5) This will carry her through the 2016 elections and win the day for her
6) Next President and Commander in Chief - Hillary Clinton and Bill is the next First Lady.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

The Powers That Be will not let old, creepy, child molesting Biden to take office His time is up and he is just there for window dressing.

He's creepy...that true. But Biden represents a direct extension of the Obama term...and, more importantly, will give Obama direct influence in the next democrat administration (assuming there will be one). Obama and Jarrett will not have any influence in a Clinton administration...and they know it. With Biden...they can both be active ''Puppet-masters'.

link   
a reply to: Gothmog

She'll blame it on a Youtube video, arrest some poor innocent, and in retaliation, Obama will release 5 more GITMO prisoners.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hillary did not volunteer anything.

I guess the news report is confusing, it says they demanded the emails.
But I thought those were on a thumb drive?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So I take it this is the new Benghazi battle cry?

It's like some kind of Republican echo chamber in here. I feel like I slipped into some alternate dimension or something. Weird...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
1) Hillary will get by on this one as well as all others in the past or present or future
2) Her political demographic base will consider this "a great win over government" and the people that are against her.
3) Hillary will declare this was just some right-wing extremist plot against her
6) Next President and Commander in Chief - Hillary Clinton and Bill is the next First Lady.

The IG was a Bill Clinton appointee. DOJ/FBI run by Obama. No "Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy" argument will hold up.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Hillary did not volunteer anything.

I guess the news report is confusing, it says they demanded the emails.
But I thought those were on a thumb drive?

The Server turn-over was just announced. The Flash Drives were turned over first (IG demand)...BOTH server and FD's were held by her Atty. Kendall.

Clinton campaign is trying to spin it as a voluntary turn over of server.

edit on 11-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

It's like some kind of Republican echo chamber in here. I feel like I slipped into some alternate dimension or something. Weird...

I know.

She's so innocent and pure.

Why can't we just leave her alone!

*sob*

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Starting the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy rant a bit early, are we?
Impossible, I suppose, that Hillary might actually just have been caught in her own bungled schemes and crimes.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

We're still a long ways out -- at this time during Obama's first campaign he was trailing in the polls, then he surged ahead. I don't think poll numbers right now mean to much.

If anything this is good for Bernie Sanders, as it basically backs up what his supporters think...he's the real deal and not some DC slimebag like Clinton. It'll be interesting to see the reaction from his camp over this.

Sander's reaction to BLM actvists during a highjacked Seattle stop has been the subject of many local(PNW) forums. His attempted negotiation and walk out left him looking weak and lacking in conviction sought in a POTUS. The activists did themselves no favors by a hostile takeover--they were rude, loud and pissed off many who traveled miles to see Bernie speak: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I know you meant that as humor (???). But it may turn out that way for real

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Starting the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy rant a bit early, are we?
Impossible, I suppose, that Hillary might actually just have been caught in her own bungled schemes and crimes.

I am not a Republican , but I saw this coming. Posted earlier under my predictions of things to come. No , it is not too early for people to say "Right Wing Extremists are responsible for this" > They have to get the message out early before anything formal starts. Next prediction , here comes "what does it matter?" and "define top secret"

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Give it time. It's still very early. Anytime you have a lot of candidates it will look shaky. Things need time to coalesce and we'll have a much better idea of how things actually stand in five or six months.

It's not like we actually have to go and vote on the President this November.

Much can happen in the upcoming months, no doubt. It just seems to me that the field is replete with has-beens, never-will-bes, and those that have a sincere desire to improve things(Carson, Sanders) but don't have the long haul finances or pull to get there. I don't want another Clinton or Bush, but am very interested in the 2nd tier prospects. I always held that the POTUS should be the very best this country has to offer, and the current crop doesn't do it for me.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The IG was a Bill Clinton appointee. DOJ/FBI run by Obama. No "Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy" argument will hold up.

You did state

The IG was a Bill Clinton appointee

See anything wrong about that statement.....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

TOP SECRET / SI / TK

Special intelligence

Special Intelligence (SI)
Special Intelligence (so in the CAPCO manual, but always SI in document markings) is the control system covering communications intelligence. Special Intelligence is a term for communications intercepts.[6]

Talent Keyhole

TALENT KEYHOLE (TK)
TK covers space-based IMINT (Imagery intelligence), SIGINT (Signals intelligence), and MASINT (Measurement and signature intelligence) collection platforms; related processing and analysis techniques; and research, design, and operation of these platforms (but see Reserve below).[15] The original TALENT compartment was created in the mid-1950s for the U-2. In 1960, it was broadened to cover all national aerial reconnaissance and the KEYHOLE compartment was created for satellite intelligence.[16] TALENT KEYHOLE is now a top-level control system; KEYHOLE is no longer a distinct compartment. Known compartments include RUFF (IMINT satellites), ZARF (ELINT satellites), and CHESS (U-2).[17] The KEYHOLE series KH-1 through KH-4b were part of the new TALENT-KEYHOLE designation.[18]

So this is interecepted satellite data?

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I believe there is a lot of contradicting info going around on this issue. One side says the emails were classified, the other says there weren't when received/sent.

Wouldn't it be wise to wait and find out the facts before anyone has egg on their face, or should we continue with the witch hunt and take our chances of looking like fools later?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join