It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: ‘Top Secret’ emails found on Clinton Server

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This was deep down in towards the end of the article...

The news has sparked fear among national security experts that the federal government’s secrets may have been exposed or even hacked. However, the two inspectors general said the material in Clinton’s email was not marked as classified at the time.

Read more here: www.mcclatchydc.com...=cpy

Emphasis is mine...This article is clearly hyping this up and trying to make it sound like Clinton knowingly had Top Secret classified documents on her private server, when, according to the article, they were NOT classified at the time... Hmmm...

But hey, I'm sure this will be chewed on relentlessly by those who wish to make it into a crime. Personally, I would like to see more facts and not such slanted reporting before making any conclusions. I'm not saying it isn't possible that there could be wrong-doing, but I am saying that according to the articles own statement, there was not.

peace,
AB

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Gothmog
Allow me to have a prediction here
1) Hillary will get by on this one as well as all others in the past or present or future
2) Her political demographic base will consider this "a great win over government" and the people that are against her.
3) Hillary will declare this was just some right-wing extremist plot against her
4) People will cheer and this will catapult her to the yop of all polls
5) This will carry her through the 2016 elections and win the day for her
6) Next President and Commander in Chief - Hillary Clinton and Bill is the next First Lady.

The IG was a Bill Clinton appointee. DOJ/FBI run by Obama. No "Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy" argument will hold up.

You did state

The IG was a Bill Clinton appointee

See anything wrong about that statement.....

If I'm mistaken, I apologize.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Good catch. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Personally, I'd like to see Hilary gone and out of the picture, as the Clinton dynasty needs to end, but on the other hand I'd like to see the emotional outrage machine fall on their face again.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Wouldn't it be wise to wait and find out the facts before anyone has egg on their face, or should we continue with the witch hunt and take our chances of looking like fools later?

I say, "Nuke her from space. It's the only way to make sure."

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: IAMTAT

TOP SECRET / SI / TK

Special intelligence

Special Intelligence (SI)
Special Intelligence (so in the CAPCO manual, but always SI in document markings) is the control system covering communications intelligence. Special Intelligence is a term for communications intercepts.[6]

Talent Keyhole

TALENT KEYHOLE (TK)
TK covers space-based IMINT (Imagery intelligence), SIGINT (Signals intelligence), and MASINT (Measurement and signature intelligence) collection platforms; related processing and analysis techniques; and research, design, and operation of these platforms (but see Reserve below).[15] The original TALENT compartment was created in the mid-1950s for the U-2. In 1960, it was broadened to cover all national aerial reconnaissance and the KEYHOLE compartment was created for satellite intelligence.[16] TALENT KEYHOLE is now a top-level control system; KEYHOLE is no longer a distinct compartment. Known compartments include RUFF (IMINT satellites), ZARF (ELINT satellites), and CHESS (U-2).[17] The KEYHOLE series KH-1 through KH-4b were part of the new TALENT-KEYHOLE designation.[18]

So this is interecepted satellite data?

Interesting.

Sorry, I don't see your point. It was TS/SCI. Isn't that what I said?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Double Post. Sorry.
edit on 11-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Wouldn't it be wise to wait and find out the facts before anyone has egg on their face, or should we continue with the witch hunt and take our chances of looking like fools later?

I'll make a few calls, bunny.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I will leave with one more statement

Remember , the NDA that the government signs is not par with the military and Top Secret. With the military it is a criminal offense. With the government and what Hillary is accused of is just a violation of Federal Policy.......

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's also interesting that the fear-sparking comes from anonymous "national security experts." Like who? Whose side of the politics are these people on? Gee, could it be that the "experts" are wanting the Clinton campaign to fail and so they are expressing fear of classified documents being exposed?? Really.

Seriously, I'm waiting this one out, as it looks like a bunch of hype to me.

Sigh.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

It seems they are certainly trying!

(poor poor bunny eyes! my avatar simply looked away!)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
ARGH!
Double post... Stupid slow internet and stupid mashy fingers....
edit on 11-8-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is well aware of the requirements in holding her TS Clearance.
Offering the excuse "she didn't know" is just gullible to her lies.

Anyone holding a TS Clearance knows they would be in jail for
doing what she did.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

It could be hype and it could be real. Most logical thing to do is wait and see what transpires. That is, of course, unless you have a political bias/agenda and can't help but be emotional and knee-jerk.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
This was deep down in towards the end of the article...

The news has sparked fear among national security experts that the federal government’s secrets may have been exposed or even hacked. However, the two inspectors general said the material in Clinton’s email was not marked as classified at the time.

Read more here: www.mcclatchydc.com...=cpy

Emphasis is mine...This article is clearly hyping this up and trying to make it sound like Clinton knowingly had Top Secret classified documents on her private server, when, according to the article, they were NOT classified at the time... Hmmm...

But hey, I'm sure this will be chewed on relentlessly by those who wish to make it into a crime. Personally, I would like to see more facts and not such slanted reporting before making any conclusions. I'm not saying it isn't possible that there could be wrong-doing, but I am saying that according to the articles own statement, there was not.

peace,
AB

AND...since it is deemed classified/TS...The IG is now able to take control of the server and flash drives away from Clinton's Attorney without violation of Atty-Client priv....as her Attorney is not legally allowed to be in possession of Top Secret information.
This is why it is significant.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
If those type of emails were found on a personal server of a low level employee, or one of us ordinary folk, they'd already be imprisoned.

Surely we can expect the same treatment for Hillary...

Bwaahhaaahhhaaaa
No way, she'll slip out of this one

Like Bill slipped out of his little problem with Monica

Top Secret depends on what top really means and what secret really means
Hillary's interpretation of top and secret may be different than
the IG's definition of top and secret

It could mean that the bottom or underlying secret should be on
a government server and the top secret is ok for people to see
because it sits on top where people can see it.

The Dems and the media are either : in too deep with the Clintons
and everything the Clintons could use to destroy the party: or
they are so enamored of the Clintons that they actually believe
the can do no wrong; either way Trump wins, he he he

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Hillary Clinton is well aware of the requirements in holding her TS Clearance.
Offering the excuse "she didn't know" is just gullible to her lies.

Anyone holding a TS Clearance knows they would be in jail for
doing what she did.

See my post above - the documents, according to the two inspector generals, were NOT classified at the time they were on her servers. I don't think she can be held accountable for something that wasn't illegal at the time.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

"Not marked top secret" doesn't mean it wasn't.

Hillary herself said early on that she was going through the email and would delete all the "personal" stuff.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

It's also interesting that the fear-sparking comes from anonymous "national security experts." Like who? Whose side of the politics are these people on?

OPSEC
OPSEC calls for the immediate suspension of Hillarys Clearance

No politics involved. Its strictly a matter of National Security.

edit on 11-8-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, but think about it...

Who classified these previously unclassified documents?

Personally, it seems very convenient to those who want to comb through every personal email of hers looking for campaign fuel. It seems like a bit of a dirty trick, honestly.

Then again, I could be wrong on that and there could be wrong-doing, but seriously? There are wolves at her door looking for ways to eat her alive. She would be a fool to think otherwise. When she had the server and those documents, she was doing nothing illegal by the laws of that time and by the status of the documents she held, UNLESS something else is discovered.

peace,
AB

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

No way, she'll slip out of this one

Not unless there is actual evidence to prosecute. The Republicans are in charge. They will make sure it happens, if there is anything to this.

Like Bill slipped out of his little problem with Monica

Only problem Bill had is that too many people were concerned about what a grown man did with his junk.

The Dems and the media are either : in too deep with the Clintons
and everything the Clintons could use to destroy the party: or
they are so enamored of the Clintons that they actually believe
the can do no wrong; either way Trump wins, he he he

Or there is nothing to this and we once again laugh at the Right as they stumble over themselves for the smallest morsel of partisan propaganda.

We shall see.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join