It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: ‘Top Secret’ emails found on Clinton Server

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I guess we can now add 'National Security Risk' to Clinton's Campaign Resume.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

See my post above - the documents, according to the two inspector generals, were NOT classified at the time they were on her servers. I don't think she can be held accountable for something that wasn't illegal at the time.

Yes, and not personal towards you in any way. That is just her little "song"
she is playing to the media. "Oh poor me, I am soooo innocent"
This woman spent 8 years in The White House, she was a Senator and Secretary of State.

She knew what she was doing was very wrong, illegal in fact
She was going back channel with Tyler Drumheller, former CIA spook who just died.

www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 11-8-2015 by burntheships because: Add source

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If she is found to be guilty of wrongdoing, yes.

Cart before the horse, my Friend.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The White House will be doing everything possible to distance Obama & Co. from this scandal.

I bet many emails@hillaryserver were sent to and from the White House.

Remember also that Hillary kept denying her use of multiple cell phones.

All lies from her of course.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You can bet that anyone worthy of holding a clearance sees Hillary
as a National Security risk, and take it as her thumbing her
nose at them as well.

blogs.reuters.com...

link   
I just got a chuckle out of this.

Judge Andrew Napolitano appeared on "The Kelly File" tonight to react to Hillary Clinton signing a statement over the weekend declaring “under penalty of perjury” that she has turned over to the government all of her emails that were federal records. He explained that when a judge uses the phrase "under penalty of perjury" that means that he or she is basically saying, "I don't believe you." Judge Napolitano added that the key part of the statement Clinton signed is "all" copies of the emails.

Fox Insider

Now this happened yesterday 8/10. Under penalty of perjury, she attested to have returned all emails to the government.They order her to turn over her mail server today 8/11.

I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.
edit on 8/11/2015 by shaneslaughta because: Damn footware always tripping me up

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If she is found to be guilty of wrongdoing, yes.

Cart before the horse, my Friend.

Actually, storage of this extremely sensitive (now confirmed as classified 'Top Secret') information on an unsecured personal (non-Governmental) server in a basement and then Attorney's office...is already illegal and already constituted as a National Security Risk.
edit on 11-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: caps changed

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I have to believe she is 'cooked' after this.
The "I didn't know they were TOP SECRET at the time" excuse just won't wash.

Does not matter. Obama WILL pardon her if it went that far. She wont however be president. That will be Donald Trump

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
you would think any government paperwork /e_mail for the Secretary of State would be classified. period.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

I seriously doubt Obama will be pardoning her.

Maybe some people involved inside the White House, but not Her.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

TALENT KEYHOLE is now a top-level control system;

This set off something which reminded me of The Gut's most excellent thread, Dr. Jacques Vallee ~ The Control System, but that's a bit off topic.

Hillary?

Burn the bitch!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Gothmog
Allow me to have a prediction here
1) Hillary will get by on this one as well as all others in the past or present or future
2) Her political demographic base will consider this "a great win over government" and the people that are against her.
3) Hillary will declare this was just some right-wing extremist plot against her
4) People will cheer and this will catapult her to the yop of all polls
5) This will carry her through the 2016 elections and win the day for her
6) Next President and Commander in Chief - Hillary Clinton and Bill is the next First Lady.

The IG was a Bill Clinton appointee. DOJ/FBI run by Obama. No "Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy" argument will hold up.

You did state

The IG was a Bill Clinton appointee

See anything wrong about that statement.....

If I'm mistaken, I apologize.

Oh , no I was talkin about wrong , not incorrect....check the name of the one that appointed the IG

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Build a bridge out of her!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I thought "Hillary for Prison 2016" was just a jovial piss-take (albeit a really good one) until this article. Now I'm thinking that Hillary may be in prison come 2016 if it's determined that she really was that blase' about top secret classified government documents being kept on her home server.

I mean American authorities do not take kindly to the release (or the potential to gain access to) of sensitive government information Chelsea Manning Julian Assange, Gary McKinnon.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
PROOF the Clinton Campaign is still editing New York Times' headlines about Hillary:

Hillary Clinton Directs Aides to Give Email Server and Thumb Drive to the Justice Department

Hillary Rodham Clinton has directed her aides to give the Justice Department an email server that housed the personal account that she used exclusively while secretary of state, and a thumb drive that contained copies of the emails, her presidential campaign said on Tuesday.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I thought "Hillary for Prison 2016" was just a jovial piss-take (albeit a really good one) until this article. Now I'm thinking that Hillary may be in prison come 2016 if it's determined that she really was that blase' about top secret classified government documents being kept on her home server.

I mean American authorities do not take kindly to the release (or the potential to gain access to) of sensitive government information Chelsea Manning Julian Assange, Gary McKinnon.

We would all like to think that but I'm afraid Hillary is no outsider like those you mentioned, no sir she is a "member" of that elite club that do not answer to laws the same way the rest of us do. Maybe she will be discredited and maybe she will be oust from political office but no jail time I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Xeven

I seriously doubt Obama will be pardoning her.

Maybe some people involved inside the White House, but not Her.

Yeah...he will. I imagine the documents are already printed.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I think people would know HER better as Bradly Manning, though that i am a female trapped in a mans body was a nice attempt at getting better accommodations.

Its just scary to think about all the sensitive data she was privy to and how she abused that right. She is just one that got caught. Think about how many hundreds of others may be misusing their clearances and or being outright stupid with technology.
edit on 8/11/2015 by shaneslaughta because: WAHHHHHHH

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Maybe the Chinese are busy playing back some old TV shows like "I've Got a Secret".

There’s a good chance Chinese hackers can tell us what Hillary deleted from her server

China’s cyber spies have accessed the private emails of “many” top Obama administration officials, according to a senior U.S. intelligence official and a top secret document obtained by NBC News, and have been doing so since at least April 2010.

The email grab—first codenamed “Dancing Panda” by U.S. officials, and then “Legion Amethyst”—was detected in April 2010, according to a top secret NSA briefing from 2014. The intrusion into personal emails was still active at the time of the briefing and, according to the senior official, is still going on.

In 2011, Google disclosed that the private gmail accounts of some U.S. officials had been compromised, but the briefing shows that private email accounts from other providers were compromised as well.

The senior official says the private emails of “all top national security and trade officials” were targeted.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The deflections and diversions are just getting started.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join