It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: ‘Top Secret’ emails found on Clinton Server

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

As we speak there are 7 agencies investigating her. And the TS emails
were just announced. These are a new finding, not from months ago.

Imagine the price tag of 7 agencies investigating her emails.

I think she should have to reimburse the Government for all that this costs!

edit on 11-8-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Gothmog

Wtf ate you talking about? What you're describing is not how it works. One they're saying that it qualifies as being ts/Sci which is actually higher than top secret.,but that doesn't matter divulging or security violations of Even secret material is serious business.

Jaden

Access to individual SCI control systems, compartments, and subcompartments may then be granted by the owner of that information.

Do you understand this statement ? And , please , when you post do NOT attack by stuff like

Wtf ate you talking about?

The person may actually know . Respond with respect.
edit on 11-8-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

You are correct. There is Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, Top Secret then Top Secret codeword (multiple levels of Codewords) and in order to be privy to the Top Secret you must hold a Top Secret SCI security clearance.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie

You are correct. There is Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, Top Secret then Top Secret codeword (multiple levels of Codewords) and in order to be privy to the Top Secret you must hold a Top Secret SCI security clearance.

SCI is "Sensitive Data" It can be divulged by the owner at their discretion. However , if needed there may be an investigation as to why the info was divulged and to whom.
edit on 11-8-2015 by Gothmog because: add info

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'd die if her defense is "That depends on what your definition of the word top secret IS..."
edit on CDTTue, 11 Aug 2015 18:56:33 -0500pmppAmerica/Chicago11-05:00Tue, 11 Aug 2015 18:56:33 -050056 by TrappedPrincess because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hillary is the epitome of everything wrong with this country; honestly I don't know why she isn't already behind bars.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

SCI is Sensitive Compartmented Information and is ONLY available to those who hold a Top Secret/SCI security clearance.

The US government is the owner of said data and I would hope they don't go around giving it away willy nilly. I am speaking from experience...not a wikipedia entry
edit on 11-8-2015 by megabogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
originally posted by: xuenchen

Inside of where?

I haff mii sorcez

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

SCI is Sensitive Compartmented Information and is ONLY available to those who hold a Top Secret/SCI security clearance.

The US government is the owner of said data and I would hope they don't go around giving it away willy nilly. I am speaking from experience...not a wikipedia entry

First , did you not read he definition ??? Anyway , the statement I made will be the way she wriggles out of this one . Watch and see.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: smurfy

As we speak there are 7 agencies investigating her. And the TS emails
were just announced. These are a new finding, not from months ago.

Imagine the price tag of 7 agencies investigating her emails.

I think she should have to reimburse the Government for all that this costs!

The Clinton Foundation should pay the damage !!!

hillary@nomail

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
Hillary is the epitome of everything wrong with this country; honestly I don't know why she isn't already behind bars.

How is it that anyone in government can elude charges ? Loopholes in terminology. 1000s of pages of nothing but filler in most of the regulations with very little meaning , if any

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

SCI is "Sensitive Data" It can be divulged by the owner at their discretion. However , if needed there may be an investigation as to why the info was divulged and to whom.

There are also strict regulations as to where TS/SCI information can be legally and securely stored.
The server in Hillary's basement is a violation.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
I'd die if her defense is "That depends on what your definition of the word top secret IS..."

What difference would that make?

See? She agrees with me.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This release, coupled with the recent disclosure of HRC using her State status to intercede and benefit in the UBS vs IRS should diminish her chances of getting the nod in '16. With a weak response to his disrupted Seattle engagement, Sanders took a hit as well. Is the timing suspect to anyone else? It seems that whether inside or outside, both parties potential nominees are taking shots, all seemingly to destabilize or alter the landscape.

Post-debate, aside from few bright spots(Carson IMO), the general disarray from the right and recent events to the Dems leaves the process on shaky ground. I'm left feeling whoever the puppeteer is chuckling at what is transpiring and the rest of us are left scratching our heads. Just my .02.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Headline at CBS news says she is going to turn over her server.

I bet this is only because they told her do it or else.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I knew the definition and yours was not correct. But, I hate to agree that she will probably squirm out of this.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Headline at CBS news says she is going to turn over her server.

I bet this is only because they told her do it or else.

www.cbsnews.com...

The IG demanded it from her attorney (Kendall...as he wasn't legally able to have possession of top secret/classified material.
Hillary did not volunteer anything.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

We're still a long ways out -- at this time during Obama's first campaign he was trailing in the polls, then he surged ahead. I don't think poll numbers right now mean to much.

If anything this is good for Bernie Sanders, as it basically backs up what his supporters think...he's the real deal and not some DC slimebag like Clinton. It'll be interesting to see the reaction from his camp over this.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Give it time. It's still very early. Anytime you have a lot of candidates it will look shaky. Things need time to coalesce and we'll have a much better idea of how things actually stand in five or six months.

It's not like we actually have to go and vote on the President this November.

edit on 11-8-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

Ha ha ha.

I am NOT a fan of Hilary Clinton but I would wager with anyone on here that (1)she will wiggle out of this and (2) she will still get the nod in '16.

Mark my words.

Time to move on folks.

We saw lotsssss of "Breaking News" with Obama over the past 8 years but he is still here so, nothing new.

I am not impressed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join