It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Ingraham: New ‘Hillary’ Yard Sign Catching on Across The Heartland.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

You couldn't find a neighbor kid to do it for $20? I remember when I was a kid I had a few lawns that I used to mow in rotation, made quite a bit of coin doing it. This wasn't 50 years ago either, maybe 15.

So you're admitting you're part of the problem, and supporting the illegal immigrant problem by hiring them to do your lawn care?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
And here I was foolish enough to believe it was just a fun sign. Really had no idea it went all the way from California to Texas to Commies.

Silly me.

Jude

yes, well, those that think differently than Texans, are called communists.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

You couldn't find a neighbor kid to do it for $20? I remember when I was a kid I had a few lawns that I used to mow in rotation, made quite a bit of coin doing it. This wasn't 50 years ago either, maybe 15.

So you're admitting you're part of the problem, and supporting the illegal immigrant problem by hiring them to do your lawn care?

I hire illegals for all kinds of things.

For my horses there is nobody better.

They are here. They need to eat. They work hard.

Why not hire them. No way would any kid be able to do this job.

Should I just let them starve ? Is that what you would do ?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Good. Another Issue to occupy people instead of the reality of a screwed up system.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: jude11
And here I was foolish enough to believe it was just a fun sign. Really had no idea it went all the way from California to Texas to Commies.

Silly me.

Jude

I was going to wait for the Jade Helm reference before I jumped in.

You know it's coming Beez...Wait for it...

Jude

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I thought you were a Trump supporter? He wants to build a huge wall, right?

Doesn't it seem a little contradictory that you would support a man tough on illegal immigration, then turn around and hire them?

And if I'm not mistaken, isn't it a crime to hire undocumented immigrants?

8 U.S. Code § 1324a - Unlawful employment of aliens:

(a) Making employment of unauthorized aliens unlawful
(1) In general

It is unlawful for a person or other entity—

(A) to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States an alien knowing the alien is an unauthorized alien (as defined in subsection (h)(3) of this section) with respect to such employment, or
(B)
(i) to hire for employment in the United States an individual without complying with the requirements of subsection (b) of this section or
(ii) if the person or entity is an agricultural association, agricultural employer, or farm labor contractor (as defined in section 1802 of title 29), to hire, or to recruit or refer for a fee, for employment in the United States an individual without complying with the requirements of subsection (b) of this section.

Cornell Law
edit on 10-8-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: jimmyx

Interesting - you should probably change your profile mood to something other than "open-minded", you know, to avoid false advertising.

People knock Texas as backwoods, un-educated etc., but that is just because they are jealous. There are plenty of high-tech, international jobs here, great schools, and awesome people. I work in Contract Law, and have a Master's in German Literature and Linguistics. Not sure the ole' Limbaugh lovin' stereotype works in this case, bub.

oh geez....this is for the morons that call California a communist state....there are 27 million people in Texas, and the majority of them are bright and intelligent people.....those that you describe above, don't fit that category.....however, if you walk outside in Houston at 5 am in july, your clothes are soaked with sweat within minutes....about a third of the state is like our death valley desert. believe me, I'm not jealous....but just in case.....please, all you people DO NOT move to California, it's just terrible here....just terrible

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

But they are already here now. If we actually supported the laws we have, perhaps that wouldn't be the case, but as it sands now, we don't, and they are still coming.

What do you suggest?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If no one hired them, there wouldn't be any incentive for them to keep coming.

Right now there is a demand for cheap undocumented/illegal alien labor.

We need to be cracking down on companies and people that are hiring illegal immigrants instead of US citizens. As long as there is an incentive for people to come to America and work undocumented -- they'll tunnel or find a way around/under/through any wall we build.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

If no one hired them, there wouldn't be any incentive for them to keep coming.

Right now there is a demand for cheap undocumented/illegal alien labor.

We need to be cracking down on companies and people that are hiring illegal immigrants instead of US citizens. As long as there is an incentive for people to come to America and work undocumented -- they'll tunnel or find a way around/under/through any wall we build.

I am waiting to hear what you would do ?

But, the close your eyes maybe they will go away offense. It ain't working.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

TBH I don't know enough about her confirm or deny it.

Just was saying the poster held that view of here based on more then just being anti hiliary.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yet you just said in another thread that you want all of them gone.

But don't mind giving them your money and then complaining about what they are doing here...

Not that I hate that you are giving them work, just find it ironic.
You want them gone but are participating in what is keeping them here.

Agreed, so lets get them documented and paying taxes. The free market needs the cheap labor right?
edit on thMon, 10 Aug 2015 14:46:36 -0500America/Chicago820153680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Yet you just said in another thread that you want all of them gone.

But don't mind giving them your money and them complaining about what they are doing here...

Agreed, so lets get them documented and paying taxes. The free market needs the cheap labor right?

That is my starting position. That I want them all gone. Then negotiate.

Truth is they are like family to me. Some in fact are literally family.

I hire them because I love them. I won't turn my back on people willing to work.

But dang, even these guys don't want more to come. There's just too many.

The answer ? Hell if I know...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
My gosh, I just googled this and this was a top hit!

Private Prison Lobbyists Are Top Fundraisers for Hillary Clinton

It's time for her to get some genuine "inside" experience !!!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Our government is giving them any and all help they need.
cis.org...

Perhaps if that wasn't the case, they might not be so apt to come and stay?

But I don't blame them at all. If I could go to a better place then I am now, and they payed me to come, I'd go too.

Until we come up with a better way for immigration to happen, I think this will be an issue. But ending the gravy train would be a fine start.

ETA: and I agree that a wall is idiotic. Machine gun turrets, not so much.
edit on 10-8-2015 by network dude because: added thought

edit on 10-8-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Trump already backed off the physical wall all the way.

It's not going to work and they told him in Laredo. He realized it.

We need to help these folks be able to live safely in their Country.

They don't want to leave everything they know and love to come to a strange land.

Their Governments are even more corrupt than ours.

One idea is for Mexico to change their Constitution to allow Foriegners to own land.

This would definitely increase investment and add infrastructure.

One thing for sure...If any of us were in the same predicament...We would come too.

edit on 10-8-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

That pretty much is the reality of the situation. The ones who are here working hard, which is the majority, need to probably be legalized.

The felons and criminals need to be deported and never allowed to return, don't need them, don't want them.

Then, An Executive order that enforces felony prosecution for anyone who hires illegals moving forward. It's that simple.

And the kicker to the story is that there will be plenty of more tax revenue to blow on more useless nanny state programs. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

That pretty much is the reality of the situation. The ones who are here working hard, which is the majority, need to probably be legalized.

The felons and criminals need to be deported and never allowed to return, don't need them, don't want them.

Then, An Executive order that enforces felony prosecution for anyone who hires illegals moving forward. It's that simple.

And the kicker to the story is that there will be plenty of more tax revenue to blow on more useless nanny state programs. ~$heopleNation

I think starting with the criminals should be easy common ground.

But, if you see that person as a vote. It is harder to let go.

Truth is, they go to school with my kid. They are our friends.

To remove them now after some have worked so hard...It would be tough.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This thread is hilarious!

It's (They're) only wrong (illegal) if you (they) get caught.

...and the accompanying song, aptly named after Hillary.

edit on 10-8-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yeah I know quite a few of them myself, and they are good people who work very, very hard.

The root of the problem is back in Mexico, there are just not enough jobs down there to support the population.

I once was really extreme with my views against illegal immigration, and I still am, but if you can't understand trying to feed your family and survive, you don't have a heart. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join