It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Ingraham: New ‘Hillary’ Yard Sign Catching on Across The Heartland.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: whyamIhere
a reply to: enlightenedservant

This issue and honesty have never crossed paths.

Would I pay more for their services ?

No more than anybody else will. The people that work for me.

Are mostly in a very specialized field. Their services are far from cheap.

As for the OP: I actually think more people will see it & think the signs are in support of Clinton. Most people don't stop & read every sign they see anyway. And this is especially true when campaign season fully picks up.

The decision has already been made years ago as to who gets to play King next. We just aren't in on the secret yet.

Jude

You have that right (we are the last to know). Its always the 1%ers against their compatriot 1%ers (opposite sides of the isle)? NO. They are the SAME-O shame old; they always win as its rigged as to candidate choices and election results; nothing is suppose to change regarding keeping the human under control. New World Order operating at its best.
edit on 10-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ya know.... I really really thought I would never say something like this.... but if came down to Hillary and The Donald...I would have to go with Trump... as much as it hurts me to say that LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If Hillary becomes president, I'm triggering Skynet or kicking off the zombie apocalypse.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Sorry for going Off-Topic.......

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11
Hillary for Prison? Wow, clever, a lot of thought went into that.

Next they can make Jeb for Mothballs.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Zombie apocalypse might be easier to deal with.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Zombie apocalypse might be easier and a better alternative, but America killed Hitchbot.

We drew first blood.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
If Hillary becomes president, I'm triggering Skynet or kicking off the zombie apocalypse.
Wait until I get me and my wife our AR's and 100,000 rounds of ammo. Then, have at it.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Any Warner Brothers "ACME" product would do; the cartoon unreality faces off with the cartoon reality. Trap doors, black hole tunnels thrown up on a mountain side, 5000 pound safes dropped...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Yea. I've listened to the zombie survival guide on cd and the whole world war Z. I'm totally prepared.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Philadelphia, the town so nice, they boo Santa.

Hillary scares the crap out of me. I just hope that the two houses of Congress are GOP controlled so they'll cancel each other out.

*sigh*

Gotta get a hold of who ever is running Ben Carson's campaign, wonder if they need any help?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: jude11
Hillary for Prison? Wow, clever, a lot of thought went into that.

Did you not know; she was born with a prison number birthmark '3.14666' across her forehead (covers it with old style 50's pancake makeup, very sly she is). You will never see her in a body of water; as she and her broom melt upon contact.

edit on 10-8-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

wow buddy chill out, have some hash?

It's just a yard sign that many people find quite funny cuz she's untruthful and a complete psychopath like her husband.

Not to say that different such yard signs can't be made for ALL candidates.
edit on 8/10/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Indigo5
Hillary is going to win...

I think I remember her losing in '08. Was I wrong on that? No. She lost.
Don't lose out hope just yet.

Oh...she is nowhere near invincible. She lost in 08, because like it or not Obama was one hell of a candidate. Hillary wont win because she is unbeatable, she will win because of the unusually poor quality of the competition..Hell...Donald Trump is leading the GOP polls right now and something like 80% of women hate him. I was looking for a better showing from Jeb, the presumptive nominee, but "underwhelming" is a kind evaluation thus far...Hillary will win because she is "good enough" and the GOP competition is simply not "good enough" ...Honestly wish we had better choices on both sides.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You can trigger those things???...I better start being nicer to you.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

www.madmagazine.com...

edit on 10-8-2015 by burntheships because: regular picture was too huge

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It's amazing the way people get offended when people make broad generalizations about the state they live in, only to go ahead and make broad generalizations themselves about people who live in other states. What a joke.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Ha, this will probably help Hillary. It looks so close to a real sign people won't be able to tell the difference as they drive by. Really, if your driving by at 25MPH and just glance quickly, it looks like a regular sign.

Good job guys -- you're probably actually helping Clinton.

Those who vote for President based on how many yard signs they see supporting the candidate they're voting for should have the right to vote stripped from them. This is why we desperately need an Educated Voter requirement prior to anyone being allowed to cast a vote which chooses the future of our nation.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

She will be President if we don't fight these cowards we are surrounded by.

This is one outfit that does seem to fit her.

Pretty good, although her prison number is 666.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
What idiot would vote for someone who can't talk to the people without handlers and promoters etc. Even then she doesn't talk to the people, she has a carefully orchestrated speech that she sticks strictly to as to not talk about things she doesn't want brought up like the real truth about her!
edit on 11-8-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join