It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot bodies and Mount St. Helens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
From my own personal experience I can tell you that they exist. They are called Yeren in China, Almas in Russia, Yowie in Australia, Trolls, Ogres in Europe and Woodwoes in England (what do you think Shrek was ). Every native population around the world has stories about them. There are youtube videos showing vocalizations of bigfoot which does sound like gibberish. As for the civillian who talked to the Bigfoot - this is possible if you have spent time with them. There was a navahoe baby who was stolen and rediscovered naked out in the wild when she was 10. She could only speak gibberish. Check out the missing 411 books/documentary if you want a real thriller.
Before you respond to this and call me crazy, I suggest you download the BFRO's google earth application for recorded sightings across North America. Youd be suprised just how close they are to you. As for the injured bf story - I was not there but it does add up as being possible.
bfro reports
gibberish
baby abduction / chief dan

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Wow. The ignorance of this post is astounding.

And you know that there are no unknown species of squirrel in North America how?

Oh that's right because"scientists" say so.

Move along nothing to see here.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmybob
From my own personal experience I can tell you that they exist. They are called Yeren in China, Almas in Russia, Yowie in Australia, Trolls, Ogres in Europe and Woodwoes in England (what do you think Shrek was ). Every native population around the world has stories about them. There are youtube videos showing vocalizations of bigfoot which does sound like gibberish. As for the civillian who talked to the Bigfoot - this is possible if you have spent time with them. There was a navahoe baby who was stolen and rediscovered naked out in the wild when she was 10. She could only speak gibberish. Check out the missing 411 books/documentary if you want a real thriller.
Before you respond to this and call me crazy, I suggest you download the BFRO's google earth application for recorded sightings across North America. Youd be suprised just how close they are to you. As for the injured bf story - I was not there but it does add up as being possible.
bfro reports
gibberish
baby abduction / chief dan

Some of the places they see these things live or have been seen is utterly ludicrous. And sure there are stories of "wildmen" or whatever all over the World. There are also stories of the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus all over the World. That does not mean that they are real either. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

and yet its usually done by using circumstantial evidence and eyewitness testimony.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just like UFOs. A hundred years of stories and questionable evidence. Nothing definitive. It would be fun if they existed. But somebody's gonna have to put a bullet in one and haul the carcass onto the Courthouse steps to verify it.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Or bring one in alive.

But yeah, you're right. Meanwhile the stories are still fun to read about in my opinion if you're a fan of the unexplained.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

and yet its usually done by using circumstantial evidence and eyewitness testimony.

Not really. And again, you also almost always have a body. That's the huge thing killing this attempt at correlation or metaphor, my friend.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

"Almost" is not "Always". Its either one or the other. You're contradicting yourself there and you're not realizing it.

Also, Read This
There are many other examples, but I don't feel like digging too deep

edit on 11-8-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

"Almost" is not "Always". Its either one or the other. You're contradicting yourself there and you're not realizing it.

Also, Read This
There are many other examples, but I don't feel like digging too deep

I'm sorry but the attempt at metaphor fails. You almost always have a body. Otherwise it is technically just a missing person. Getting a conviction without a body or at least some physical evidence of death is not very common, really. Look, this is not rocket science. All these years, all these stories. . . and yet NOTHING. No body, no DNA, no scat. NOTHING. I would love to believe that they are out there, but it seems highly improbable at this point that this is anything but wishful thinking and people seeing things they simply misidentify. If they ever find one, I will gladly admit that I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I have read some of the other stories and they only tell part of the story.

Doesn't he mean 'accounts' and 'event'???

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I will say straight off that I'm not trying to convince any one of my fellow ATS members of anything, I personally don't care if you believe or not and I think too many "experts" are already muddying the waters with theories as it is, not here so much but across the broad of the internet. And I can think of nowhere I'd rather avoid talking about this topic, save for fb, than here but saw the post and wanted to comment.

I grew up hunting, fishing and living a very "back to nature" sort of way in the mountains of Montana as my father was extremely... anti government and hated everything associated with the metropolitan lifestyle. He had money and we lived quite comfortably but it was a life of many, many days and nights living and learning about the outdoors and he wasn't the most patient parent and I had many nights alone with my dog and horse to keep me company in some very deep, dark bush. I loved it and miss it today!

After Montana, I lived for almost 30 years in Oregon and Washington and have had several encounters with these creatures, they exist. I now live in Bangkok, Thailand but my experiences remain a big part of my life. I preface this due to perspectives and endless cable television shows showing "experts" informing people who rarely, if ever venture beyond a backyard fence to traverse the amazing expanse of our national forests.

For anyone saying we would know if a large upright, hair suited human (they are a people, not an ape) or any reported creature for that matter was living next to us, take just the Bob Marshal Wilderness for starters. (only the 5th largest wilderness in the lower 48 but one I sort of know as I've hunted, hiked, camped and taken my horses and dogs through a bit of it over 20+ years of my life and would challenge anyone to explain to me how they would know if a Sasquatch or even a certain expanse of forest existed there! [The Bob Marshall Wilderness extends for 60 miles (95 km) along the Continental Divide and consists of 1,009,356 acres (4,085 km²) and there are no roads in the Bob, only those bringing you to its boarders! Unless you've actually been in and through this amazingly rugged and hostile environment, you're only guessing... IMHO. Jeebus, look to the north and explain how you know Canada doesn't harbor many more creatures.

Its amazing and very dangerous everyday and the weather can literally change from blue skies to # in a matter of minutes. (In 82 or 83, I was stuck in a July blizzard when the day before I had gotten sunburned because I had my shirt off)

My point is that too many people think they "know" just how much bush is actually out there and IMHO, its 2015 and too many can google anything in an instant and simply read about it and "know" very little. These and other creatures are out there, I've seen 2 different types and have learned a few things about them, nothing that anyone looking for "proof" will want to hear. Again, I'm not trying to convince anyone that their paradigm might be skewed, just remembering experiences and reading posts that lean towards the "these things don't exist because I haven't seen it on television" explanation.

Many cheers!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Great thread - Why not? There are more than enough eyewitness accounts to convince a jury of the existence of BF- It is understandable that this particular story has not been disclosed before now .Obviously the National Guardsman waited 30 years to share his encounter. The federal government has knowledge of these creatures, but just like so many other mysteries we the taxpayers are kept in the dark about their reality- I read about a hiker finding a decomposing body of a big foot on a trail. He left and called the local PD later that evening he returned to the site only to find it roped off and under guard. He said there were multiple federal unmarked vehicles along the trail, but he was told to go back because the area was closed.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If you have ever been in the military you DO NOT ask QUESTIONS you do as you are told!!!! PERIOD!!!!!a reply to: blackmetalmist

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrsMartha
Great thread - Why not? There are more than enough eyewitness accounts to convince a jury of the existence of BF

That's a bit silly. The overwhelming majority of people don't believe in bigfoot, despite the stories, which should tell you something. The "bigfoot did it" defense is unlikely to sway many.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsMartha
Great thread - Why not? There are more than enough eyewitness accounts to convince a jury of the existence of BF- It is understandable that this particular story has not been disclosed before now .Obviously the National Guardsman waited 30 years to share his encounter. The federal government has knowledge of these creatures, but just like so many other mysteries we the taxpayers are kept in the dark about their reality- I read about a hiker finding a decomposing body of a big foot on a trail. He left and called the local PD later that evening he returned to the site only to find it roped off and under guard. He said there were multiple federal unmarked vehicles along the trail, but he was told to go back because the area was closed.

Right. He found a dead BF but in the year 2015 did not get one photo of it or a piece of hair or a turd or anything. And then "they" came and. . . actually roped off the area. Like it was a crime scene. They brought ropes. To a hiking trail. And they roped off the area like a murder had been committed. Because that would be totally inconspicuous, right? "Nothing to see here, people! Just a bunch of federal vehicles roping off an area near a hiking trail for no good reason!" Which of course also raises the question: If it was so close to a road that they could get vehicles to it in numbers and that quick, why on Earth would no one else have ever seen this? Oh, and aren't we told OVER AND OVER that the "reason we never find their dead" is because the BF bury them? Oops! Guess they didn't like that guy very much. Or maybe he was not in on the cover-up with the feds? Who knows, right?! (Obligatory "HOW DEEP DOES THE WORMHOLE GO?! comment here) Sure, I totally believe that happened. Because, logic. And I have to ask, as I always do when someone tries to play that card, why on Earth "they" would cover-up the existence of BF or HOW they would possibly go about doing so?

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Again, you all ignore the reasoning I give you on just how big the expanse of wilderness is in the US alone and the fact that most of you have never considered this as a factor or, more likely, have no way of understanding this fact. Whether or not this particular story is true or not? Speculation at best, I believe its definitely taken from actual events during the tragedy at St. Helens that indeed involved Sasquatch but the entirety of the story? Who knows.

Government cover up of these creatures surely exists on many levels and there are plenty of people who have come forward to voice this, some of them with rather large credentials as well. Look up a man named Tim "Coonbo" Baker. He was in charge of the private sector's experiments being installed and operated on the shuttle missions at nasa for many years. His information on just how thorough the coverup is might allow some of you to break out of the, "These creatures don't exist because I haven't seen it on television" mindset.

If you've grown up largely in the city, you've no idea what you're talking about when you claim there is nothing to this and this is coming from someone who would prefer these creatures remain in the realms of myth and folklore because of the horrible nature of most people. Even if you've been reared in a more rural setting, there's a good chance you've been ignorant of something just outside your range of senses or didn't notice subtle things because you didn't know to look for them.

Ignorance isn't always a bad thing! You're just not looking for it and it passes you by when you camp in the parking lot of a national forest or poke around for a few hours and tell all your friends how you spent the day "roughing" it. Ha ha! So funny!! I used to guide hunts in Montana for folks like you and listen to just how much you didn't understand about the out of doors but thought you did. I saw a fella from Chicago not only shoot a forest service mule thinking it was an elk but dressed it out with his little booklet guiding him and walked it up to a ranger station in the Bob Marshal Wilderness and try to authorize his tag... Sad and hilarious, almost as sad and hilarious as most of your "they don't exist because I haven't seen it on my tv" reasoning.

I'll preface this again with a stern, I couldn't care less who believes and hope most will not but I am being as honest as I can possibly be when I say, these and other creatures exist and are right now, just out of your sight and perception without you ever knowing they're there. I've seen 2 different kinds and know my understanding of the wilderness is broader than most. Many cheers!

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: spookysully

Thanks for your posts Spookysully. Nice to hear from someone with real understanding of the vast size of wilderness areas and experience being out in it. Also glad you don't care if others believe or not. I am curious about the "2 different kinds". Would you be willing to tell more? Please PM if you like.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiger_tts

Thanks for your posts Spookysully. Nice to hear from someone with real understanding of the vast size of wilderness areas and experience being out in it. Also glad you don't care if others believe or not. I am curious about the "2 different kinds". Would you be willing to tell more? Please PM if you like.

Me too,Spookysully.I'd love to hear about your experiences.

Thanks for the great posts.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19719240]jaffo[/

Right. He found a dead BF but in the year 2015 did not get one photo of it or a piece of hair or a turd or anything.

Obviously, you didn't read the op correctly, or are simply unable to comprehend the story correctly, and as such, your opinion about the story is of no value.
edit on 21-8-2015 by SheepDipped because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiger_tts

Thanks tiger and crazyeddie as well! I don't mind sharing my experiences with anyone willing to listen! I've sent a pm to you tiger and hope you've received it, I'll get one sent to crazyeddie as well. My apologies for highjacking the thread for a second. Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join