It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bigfoot bodies and Mount St. Helens

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:25 PM

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Asktheanimals

You make a good point.

The last time some new carnivorous mammal species was discovered for the first time in 35 years was the olinguito.

However if something is really good at hiding and doesn't want to be found. Would we find it?

One hell of a point you've made. I've been hunting, hiking, climbing through the Northwoods of Wisconsin for 20 years and never seen a bear skeleton. We have black bear everywhere up hear, and still not one seen by myself or anyone I've spoken with.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:38 PM
I dont believe it ,anyone can invent stories like this ,a civilian that spoke bigfoot language ? yeah sure ,shooting a rare bigfoot to put it down ? yeah sure ,thankful waving bigfoot ? again yeah sure ,a ''well dont talk about it for 30 years or so '' yeah right .People love to invent stories like this and others like the Tero and Dero stories ,years ago ho hum

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 11:53 PM
a reply to: Natas0114

Exactly, what many people have been saying.

There are 6+ Billion people on Earth, and countless more over the past million years......

So how many Human skeletons have people seen just laying around in the wild?

Yes we have a burial ceremony culture....whats to say another unknown higher primate also has a burial or some such, culture?

And lives in hidden caves and underground, as we live in huts and homes.

Even Humans lived in caves all around this planet, at various periods.

If "Bigfoot" doesn't want to be found, then it will be VERY difficult for us to find them (as with any other intelligent creature that may be on Earth).

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 10:31 PM
a reply to: smurfy

I am from the Seattle area and the story sounds fake, the author uses the term Mt Saint Helen when everybody knows it is Mt. Saint Helens, it has an "s" on the end.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:07 PM
I spent 36 years in Longview, WA. I've heard it called both ways. Mt. St. Helens and Mt. St. Helen.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:34 AM
I kinda believe in Bigfoot in general, but this story seems like utter rubbish.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:37 AM
keep in mind, it's a well known fact that truth is stranger than fiction.

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 01:19 AM
I was just on a drive and swim right near mt St Helens a week or so ago and its still as awesome as I remember it as a kid yet much more lovely looking after all the craziness I've been through the last 16 years.

Now that I have settled in I will eventually get a hold of some camera gear and who knows if I am really lucky some decent night vision. I can at least then begin to get some photos of places I go but I am pretty beat up physically so I can't go deep woods anymore.

Anyone can make up stories but the legends are true my friends and while it's a mysterious and beautiful creature I don't let that fool me that it cannot be extremely dangerous.

I would post photos of my "proof" I was even where I said I was when I saw it but it's not enough or as good as if I had had the crappy cell camera that was sitting in the living room.

Honestly the thought flicked through my head but I instantly decided to just watch it go by knowing I would miss a rare sighting.

I tried to upload photos on here before and for the life of me I could not get it to work.
edit on 29-4-2016 by stabstab because: misspellings

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>