It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot bodies and Mount St. Helens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: Mastronaut
As of today, endangered species of wild animals are publicly advertised so why not this? One thing I can come up with, is the relation with UFO that has been mentioned in this thread, but unless we are talking about a fully consciuos alien race, what could be the issue?

Can anybody sum up for me very concisely the most discussed conspiracy theories for this species and the government please?

One theory is that they're basically some sort of nephilim, the result of genetic experimentation with human dna by the grays or some other race, perhaps even angels. Their dna samples do seem to show that they are related to humans. If that's the case, I can see why the government would want to keep them a secret. It's not like they're going to come out and say "Hey public, there's a race of intelligent human-like beings that are the result of aliens experimenting with our dna!"

Thanks for the reply, but wouldn't be far easier to just make up data post-analysis showing it as a kind of ape with slight differences from something like orango, maybe showing a dead example so there would be no way to understand he's intelligent?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply, but wouldn't be far easier to just make up data post-analysis showing it as a kind of ape with slight differences from something like orango, maybe showing a dead example so there would be no way to understand he's intelligent?

You mean as far as revealing them to the public? People would learn the truth more quickly that way than they do under the current system of tptb privately discouraging experts from talking about these beings. This way, people who have legitimate sightings or who collect dna samples can still be called liars and hoaxers, or idiots for misidentifying a bear or something.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You mean as far as revealing them to the public? People would learn the truth more quickly that way than they do under the current system of tptb privately discouraging experts from talking about these beings. This way, people who have legitimate sightings or who collect dna samples can still be called liars and hoaxers, or idiots for misidentifying a bear or something.

Mmm the "truth" doesn't seem a big problem since for many is "what the tv says", but a disclosure where it is presented as a natural specie would reinforce the debunkers debate and at the same time discredit them for calling hoaxers everywhere so I can see your point and kind of agree.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I dunno...

I'm not sure about the Bigfoot bodies, but I imagine some unfortunate humans that were caught in the lahars would be unrecognizable after being retrieved and maybe, just maybe the trauma of seeing that might have prompted some rescue workers to believe that those folk were not human.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

If you claim to be in search of the truth but find yourself requiring no proof….....you're not gonna find the truth, you're gonna find science fiction.

Clearly, forensics aren't required. The convenient part about this tale? It already happened, the bodies were whisked away and now they're being kept somewhere, in secret.

Lots of proof there.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: hammanderr

If you claim to be in search of the truth but find yourself requiring no proof….....you're not gonna find the truth, you're gonna find science fiction.

The convenient part about this tale? It already happened, the bodies were whisked away and now they're being kept somewhere, in secret.

Because that is impossible and can't happen? There is no proof, yes. However, something like that could very well happen if you wanted to cover up something and keep people from knowing.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Because that is impossible and can't happen?

More like, it didn't happen because theres no proof.

Without any corroborating evidence all we got is here say.

One more tall tale.

I could go all forensics on that aspect, but theres really no point…

Now, if this guy had Patterson style footage of the big hairy guy riding in a jeep?

ETA:

edit on 8-8-2015 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I'm having trouble with the guy who spoke Bigfootanese.
I don't have a problem believing the possibility of a Sasquatch but someone out there can speak thier language? Nah not buying it.

It is a good story but my BS meter was pinging.

What didn't make sense to me is why the Army would bring in this handful of National Guard, let them in on this rather enormous secret, and then just have them follow people around for a while and observe (ok, they helped out once) - seems rather convenient in order to convey a story. Not buying it. Anyone with mediocre writing skills, a little bit of knowledge, and a bit of imagination can make up stories like these - I strongly suspect that's what we're seeing here.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I was living at the base of Mt. St. Helens, in Longview, at the time of the eruption. A huge amount of land was decimated by the blast. Everyone knew someone that either died or was wiped out of their homes. I remember going to the Cowlitz River that afternoon with an old boyfriend to see what came down the river. The river was turned to mud, looking more like chocolate pudding than a big river. Their was so many logs in the water that instead of hearing the flow of the water, you would hear a thump, from the logs hitting each other. It was an eerie silence other than the thumps.

The more interesting thing was what came down with the logs....basically lots of animals like elk and bear. There were also one that we saw that was way to big to be a bear. It looked like a human slumped over a couple logs. Half in and half out of the water. It was the color of a brown bear, but a good part of that was the mud color. Lots of people pointed at it and some ran along side of the river trying to take a picture. It was definitely odd. Lots of talk of being a Bigfoot.

Another friend had his parents home buried in the sludge that came down the mountain. He claimed that a government helicopter swooped in over his folks farm and removed a very large animal. They of course, did not witness this because no one was allowed into these areas unless you were military, He found out through a friend who worked on this "recovery" mission. Supposedly they repelled down to the dead animal by helicopter, tied it to a line, and flew it out to a flat bed truck on a back road. Then covered it with tarps and hauled it off. Lots of chopper activity was noted in the area and did not seem out of place being that was the only way to access viewing of the devastation sites.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I don't have a problem believing the possibility of a Sasquatch but someone out there can speak thier language? Nah not buying it.

kinda fishy , I thought that they do not speak a Language ,, they don't have the Vocal gear to communicate like humans ! more like a great Ape , yeah intelligent like us i can buy that , but for having a voiced language no,

I heard stories of Big foot having Sign Language, communicating with local native American tribes long ago..

but that's it

interesting to bad Lloyd Pye wasn't around ..

also there was stories of a Russian Big foot that stay in a town community , mid 1800s
that couldn't speak , but could communicate with gestures. and understand the town language

nice story to be placed in a movie..

and why hasn't scientist captured a Live Bigfoot.. just maybe they are smart enough to hide and stealth mode experts , and they live in the niches where man cant get too.

APE CAVES - Mt. St. Helens Lava Tube
www.mountsthelens.com...

APE Cave
en.wikipedia.org...

Probably a Bigfoot Dwelling. originally

Why is it called Ape Cave?
Harry Reese was Scoutmaster of a Boy Scout Troop called "The Apes;" so named because of their interest in the legend of Mt. St. Helens and its Native American tales of ole sasquatch. Thus the cave they explored in those years was tagged "Ape Cave" after the Scout Troop of that day.
www.bigfootencounters.com...

Another that tell's a Tale.

I FOUGHT THE APEMEN OF MOUNT ST. HELENS, WA.

Told by Fred Beck of Kelso, Washington; written September 27, 1967 by his son
© Ronald A. Beck, 1967
www.bigfootencounters.com...

Bigfoot Sighting, 1924 Mount St. Helens Fred Beck Story, Gold Miner
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
they don't have the Vocal gear to communicate like humans ! more like a great Ape

What exactly are you basing this assertion on?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You would think so.... but...
My Brother has an IQ around 145, speaks English of course, Russian, Spanish, German and Arabic. He is now a Command Sargent Major and teaches Language. He primarily teaches Russian, but also teaches the others as needed.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

You would think so.... but...
My Brother has an IQ around 145, speaks English of course, Russian, Spanish, German and Arabic. He is now a Command Sargent Major and teaches Language. He primarily teaches Russian, but also teaches the others as needed.

What does that have to do with anything?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well, interesting read! What to think, I am not really sure.

I do firmly believe that Bigfoot is real, because there is too much evidence to believe otherwise. DNA samples, hair samples, tons of footprints, and legends of huge hairy "people" from virtually all of the Amerind tribes in areas where they are sighted. Add in all of the sightings, pictures, video, and audio recordings, and yes, there is something to the stories.

That said, I have a couple of issues with this tale. Why would four Guardsmen be hauled along, and do basically nothing but sit in a Jeep and witness what happened? That makes no sense. Either it is a sign that the tale is made up, or something was left out. If this civilian could communicate with them, why would there be a need for guards? They weren't used to carry out any injured Bigfoots (Bigfeet?), so why be there at all?

I am more curious about the tale of one floating dead downriver, and another being removed from a farm, if that's what those were. The business about the polar bears is interesting, too; I hadn't hear about that!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

DNA you say? When and where was that found?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

It wasn't.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

cheers,i figured that

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Maybe THIS can get you started.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Maybe THIS can get you started.

Yes, and after you've finished looking at that garbage, you can take a look at this summary of all the problems with it.

*Spoiler*: The "Sasquatch genome" is "the product of a combination of contamination, degradation, and poor assembly methods."

The whole thing is a sham. The "journal" that published the results claiming proof of Sasquatch DNA was established by the team that did the 'research'. That is also the only thing they've ever published.

arstechnica.com...
sososcience.com...
edit on 8/8/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think it makes perfect sense. Government knows, government protects with National Parks. At times one of their kind turns out to be an asshole and eats a human kid or two. David Paulides would agree. As for the language, if it were a Native Anerican dialect it's not far fetched at all to believe a human could communicate having studied Native American linguistics.
edit on 8-8-2015 by lambs to lions because: Sp

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join