It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy - Search for the Philosopher Stone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
a reply to: sycomix

naptha wash, the hydrocarbon distillate? Is that safe for consumption? Is there a way around using that?

Edit to add: it is my weekend so I may not be on for a few days.

No worries was my weekend too, Naptha vapes off clean no worries, I have used it as an non-polar organic solvent for many reasons in the past, once even lost a bet and drank a tea cup full, tasted like hell.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
a reply to: sycomix

i got a hold of the whole recipe, PH 8.5. But if you aint an expert on chemicals i advice you not to play with this.

I have seen the 8.5 home brew version of this, the precipitate they mention doesn't settle right at 8.5, like i said we deviated from the home brew A LOT but we ended up with a much better version in the end.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

I'm not interested in your spiritual resume, my friend. I'm interested your expression of your gnosis (knowledge of transcendence arrived at by interior intuitive means) here in this thread - your thread. I gave you much insight that is for your benefit related to the topic at hand. If you truly possess the meta-conscious perception you claim to have then you will surely have the eyes to see and ears to hear - or to boldly connect the dots in my comments... In fact, I have shared more concerning this OP than you have on the matter at hand despite the fact this is your thread.

Lets go

Born a child, without prior knowledge about the world i was to face. Given a priori gifts of nature to find, without preconceptions around me.

Oh, leggo my ego and your own.

I was taught ideals, not a part of the a priori

I encourage you to NOT allow yourself to be "taught" anything and instead seek to attain knowledge of transcendence through interior intuitive means - allow gnosis to guide you.

but posteriori just to find a place with seven billion other of my kindred on any of the seven hills. My mind created the reality of ideals and virtues but it does not exist except in the darkest corners of my mind.

The following ties into this thread...and BINDS like a knot. Again, forget the spiritual one upmanship nonsense you are trying to partake in for a moment and allow some insight that will open doors to the Temple to "illuminate" those darkest corners of your mind you speak about.

The number seven (7) holds much layered symbolism. The seven doors of the head of the church, (which is a Greek term for temple) symbolized the seven (7) holes, or doors, of the head - temple:

Two ears
Two eyes
Two nostrils
One mouth

Also, Seven, symbolizes a sense of oneness attained via - Know Thyself. It symbolizes "Divine impregnation" or the interval oftime between impregnation of your subconscious via your conscious mind's "subjective impressions" and the resultant objective manifestation - turning mercury into gold. This is also called the Sabbath, or seventh day, but in reality it has nothing to do with days of the week....or seven hills.

My mind shows what my body wants, without breaking a seal of any virtue, there is the divine.

Again (as I shared in my previous post):

Here is a signpost that points to many avenues that can be explored and navigated using the map of introspection

Introspection is the examination of one's own conscious thoughts and feelings. In psychology the process of introspection relies exclusively on observation of one's mental state, while in a spiritual context it may refer to the examination of one's soul.

Again:

...while in a spiritual context it may refer to the examination of one's soul.

Again:

*Animus Vox* will lead you (animus libera) to the Philosopher's Stone.

In other words:

Know Thyself (Gnosis) will show you what the Philosopher's Stone truly is...

edit on 11-8-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

This sign is my curse

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The answer, love thyself.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It might have already been posted on this thread and I missed it.

But...I think several years ago, they discovered that they can turn certain minerals into gold. We can do that now.

The problem is that the process and material to do it, costs way more than the gold it produces, but just think what we'll be able to do in a century with better technology and if we keep at it, we may discover that there is something to these myths, that the way to do this was discovered centuries ago!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The answer, love thyself.

Love is only a human concept, my friend. Here is a link to my thread concerning the matter. Perhaps, you can add your wisdom to the thread and help us all learn more.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

This sign is my curse

Careful now...

edit on 11-8-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If you know the esoterics behind it, please by all means, define me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join